• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Blazichu; said:
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

Yeah, I know the new headbutt trees look a bit weird, the only thing I could probably fix on them is the bottom, reason being they use the top of the other tress.

Oh and that fishing route isn't going to be in the hack, I was just showing the new fishing poses.

So Enjoy!

PS. I shall get some more screenshots soon.

I like the new headbutt trees though. Does anyone agree?

radaru89

Master Blue, Red, Crystal Trai
    Years
    how do i download the games it wont let me, vry time i click on the banners it takes me to the same window in a new one

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    radaru89 said:
    how do i download the games it wont let me, vry time i click on the banners it takes me to the same window in a new one

The banners should lead you to the first page of the hacks, where a download link is available. Sorry bout the lack of updates
    Spoiler:

Next time I will have some more screenshots ;)

Also I am going to fix the small trees as they don't look like headbutting trees if you ask me xD.

I have alot of hex work and tile editting to do.

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Brooklyn said:
    mmm i dont get it what is this hack about?

Hmm... Maybe if you read the storyline on the first page you would understand it better.

I have added a new grass floor tile and it will be the same on Cobalt Blue:

Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

Next time I will try to have either info or more screenshots.

So Enjoy Everyone!

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I love the grass Blazichu, it's looking as good as advance grass, which surprises me, and maybe... scares me... ;)

Well, I'll be waiting for some new pokes... Lately they've been turning out pretty good, so I hope the next ones are even better (I'm gonna get more demanding, so watch out...! I'm joking, of course... XD)

Good luck with the hack, because it's needed to see a finished G/S hack! ^-^

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Nice looking tiles, Plasma Red is turning out to be really great.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Next time I will try to get screenshot, but for now I have info ;)

I have been really busy with schoolwork, so I haven't been able to update this for awhile.

But I have planned to make two areas for the Sanjo Isles- West and East.

So Enjoy!

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Does that mean there will be alot more to play in the hack? Cause that would be cool.

Can't wait to see more.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    I have a question.
    What is that area on the oveworld map in the middle of the ocean?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Pkmn Helper said:
    Does that mean there will be alot more to play in the hack? Cause that would be cool.

Can't wait to see more.

Yes, there should be alot more do after the E4, because that is when you access the East side of the Sanjo Isles.

YoshiMaster said:
    I have a question.
    What is that area on the oveworld map in the middle of the ocean?

That area is the ancient ruins in Plasma Red; you will have to figure out how to get to it.

Sorry if I didn't get a screenshot this time, but I promise next time I will.
    I plan to show some roof tiles I have been creating, I will either show two or three to get people's opinions on which roof tile is better. ;)

So Enjoy Everyone!

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Cool, can't wait to see the roof tiles, I know they will be good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Sorry if I said I would have the roof tiles, but I am still designing some, next time I might have them but I have shown more below.

Some new tiles that I have edited in TLP.

New Water Animation.

More of the Water Animation.

The New "!" symbol, just made it look more round (That grass won't be used).

I have also kinda fixed up the headbutting trees, but not a big change was made.

So Enjoy!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The screenshots look good, seems like you put some effort to make the water, ah? Well, it ended up looking great (however, couldn't you made the tile look a bit more irregular, at least a bit more curvy, and not so linear... If you understood me there, then you win a prize! XD) Anyway, it looks nice with the palette.

The "!" sign has a nice 3D-kinda-effect, nice touch!

And, about the headbutt trees, I now know what's been bugging me, I guess you should try to see if you can add the brown colour to the bottom of the tree, like you did with the big trees ('cause I suppose it is wood, right?), then again, if it is not possible, then forget about it... :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back