• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Power Bracket

Flyingsteelix01

So I hear you like Mudkips?
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2013
    Even though it's not my favourite, I really want Deoxys to win. It hasn't been available for years and I think it's about time it got distributed again.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • This is NOT a vote for distribution. Just clearing that up.

Also, every mascot in the bracket is still standing except for Suicune. Round 2 has three mascot matchups, meaning that the final 8 will contain no more than 5 mascots.

The winner of Dialga vs. Giratina will likely knock off Mewtwo in the semifinals. Other than that... I dunno.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    vote lugia please!!!!

please can you vote lugia on the pokemon power bracket!!!!!!!!!

JaySawn

Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
    Years
  • Final round - Mew vs. Rayquaza

really hope rayquaza can pull it off , 680 total base stats compared to mew's 600 , awesome design , dangerous sweeper...who wouldn't vote for the king of dragons :P

Come on Rayquaza voters! Go go go!

~ Jay

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
    Years
  • Pokemon Power Bracket-Finals

so mew and rayquaza made it to the finals! who will you vote to win? the new species or the sky high?
    mew has 55% and rayquaza has 44%. rayquaza is losing by 10%! come on rayquaza fans! help rayquaza win the power bracket if you are a fan of him! rayquaza is the best!
    visit pokemon.com to vote either mew or rayquaza:
    http://www.pokemon.com/powerbracket/us/
    any thoughts about this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Mew is winning by 55% not 55 votes. That means out of all the hundreds of thousands of people voting, a bit more than half the votes went to Mew. Mew could be winning anywhere between 50 to 1000 votes depending on how many people are voting.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I would definitely wear a Rayquaza t-shirt if my obsessive qualities allowed (cuz I can only feel comfortable in a polo and jeans as of now) but Mew? Not so much...

But I can't vote...pfffff

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Well, looks like Mew wins! Fantastic! We don't get enough Mew downloads.

I also wish that was sarcasm, but seriously, we need more Mew giveaways.

Back