• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Present of Future

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
  • we use this process because for some reason, the tilesets don't insert correctly into the rmxp (I have no idea why, I insert it correctly), and plus sphere is better than rmxp, and only minipoliwag has a working copy of sphere (my demo ran out and I don't want to buy a serial number), and we both have rmxp, so I make the maps, and mini poliwag converts it into sphere

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    what is Sphere anyway, I tried Googling it but i couldn't find it

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • or try the website spheriki
    thats the one u can download it from for free

and this damn todoroki thing is getting on my nerves
    ive got to try and guess who sent the messages

the hat brigade was here :DDD
    wat does that mean

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    or try the website spheriki
    thats the one u can download it from for free

and this damn todoroki thing is getting on my nerves
    ive got to try and guess who sent the messages

the hat brigade was here :DDD
    wat does that mean

(I'm pikastorm, mapper)

What do you all think of the new maps that I made for the game? (I want some feedback)

at least there will only be a few more hours of the todoroki stuff, I think that was the description of the dude that hacked the pokecommunity a while ago (he opened the moderator blog to the public, and let's just say, the moderators are people too and can get annoyed, that is all that will be said, please don't say anymore)

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I really like the way this game is going, I like the new maps much better.

Keep up the good work;)

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • thank you, and I am open to ideas for parts of game maps. The entrance of diglet tunnel is inside of viridian forest now because of it's massive increase since g/s/c. So there is close to nothing in the now shortened rout two, are there any suggestions so that the map isn't incredibly boring?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Viridian Forest is massive...XD Did you notice that the trees around the diglet cave entrance are cut off and not full? You might want to fix that.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • thanks for the new comments revolving around the maps
    the fault with viridian forest was fixed ( i think ) this is an old picture.
    i would also like to thank pikastorm for taking into account things which i had not when creating the prospect of the game, mainly with size issues, i was thinking about all the maps being bigger and not taking into account that the other maps would get in the way.

hopefully we can get the game running, all we need is a scripter to start.
    eh showcase is where we tried to post it in the first place but it got rejected and put in the ideas section

Last edited:

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • Good critiscism people i like your good and bad comments the new maps are good and we are now hoping to update those maps even further by adding custom buildings
    if anyone has tile making skills they would like to contribute you will be credited.

the only problem is the maps will be one of the only things worked on if we dont get a scripter
    if anyone is good at sripting please speak up if your willing to help or if you know someone else who is please speak up too

thank you

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • this thread has been mainly quiet for some time because no ones said anything

route 3 has been made i will add it if you wish

i have also made some cards for badges and player info

but im afraid that this project will go down if we dont get scripters.
    i also need tileset makers as well to make us some custom tilesets
    anybody who helps will be credited fully.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • hey i have had one of the greatest ideas for the game that will bring the battling part of pokemon to a new level.

when you go into a battle your pokemon will be chucked on to a battlefield and you will have to move around to get to the foe pokemon.

heres an example:
    you could use quick attack which would propell you at high speed towards the enemy
    if he then used double team you would or might go strait through his duplicate.
    this makes battling much more realistic.

please note your comments and ideas about this.

Back