• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
  • The game is nowhere near a demo stage at the moment. I'm currently revamping the story and the region maps. I'll have a post on it when I have more to show.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    People love to say games are dead, instead of supporting them... guess game developer will have to live with that.

Waiting for new screenshots,

~Azura.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I posed this on my forums and not on my site since the update wasn't finished, but I'll post it here just to prove the game aint dead.

The update is, I have been rather busy with the game and decided to go back to the drawing board so to speak with both the story and the region.
    So I am currently writing the story in wordpad and it's not done, so info on that won't be told yet. But the region itself has got alot bigger. Routes now have 2 or more paths to go along and the towns and citys have a bit of character.
    I have taken screenshots of the Altar Region in it's revamped glory.

Mainly just of the first 2 towns and 2 routes.
    I've updated the graphics slighty by change the colors slightly and adding in new tiles such as the tall grass.
    I've also imported the music from Diamond/Pearl. So you'll be playing the game with the latest soundtrack :P

Well here are the screenshots:
    revampedregion1nutleaftff8.png
    revampedregion2nutleaftmj0.png

revampedregion3routeoj3.png
    revampedregion5routelb1.png

revampedregion3briselwodh3.png
    revampedregion4briselwomx7.png

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Damn, the colors of the tiles are so peaceful. They look great. I can mix some sound files for you, making semi-custom music for the game. It wouldn't be 100% new but it would be different.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    wow i havn't looked here for a while and im glad to see your still working on this and that it's still looking as great as ever if not better, i hope you finish this couse i can't wait to play it

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Really, you can make all these by rm2k3 is a god! I think this game will be the best game in game devolopement!

Years
  • Sorry, but are you making it in RmXP, or Rm2K, if in RmXP - where did you get this fantastic battle system?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Sorry, but are you making it in RmXP, or Rm2K, if in RmXP - where did you get this fantastic battle system?

This is made from RM2k3! This is fantastic and amazing! I can say one thing that sure, the battle system and everything include menu is being made in RM2k3 event! This is how a god working!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back