• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon: PurpleHeart Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    Great maps and cool storyline, I like how you incorporated Ash into the game. This has a lot of potential.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    UPDATE:
    New tiles and some small map changes.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    cool hack man.
    The houses and tiles look great! Could you maybe, work with my hack on the tiles?
    and also, maybe you could change the sprites?

Years
  • Nice looking hack so far :)
    But it seems that not everyone likes the starters, so why not change the types?
    If you still want them to seem dark and mysterious, why not change them to Posion, Dark and Ghost? Or maybe even Pyschic!
    But anyway, keep up the good work. I can't wait to play this!

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Seems...ok. The story I don't quite understand. Why is Team Toxic looking for Mewtwo? Surely they would prefer a Poison type such as...Muk? Idk, but Mewtwo just seems an odd choice. The starters are also a pretty odd choice, they all are Poison type, and have very different stats and evolution methods. Also, if the bad guys are Poison-type related, so you start of with...a Poison type. The tiles seem nice, although I'm not particularly fond of the fact that the Pokemon Centre and Mart are the same building, just different coloured. As for the gym...I think it would seem a lot more official if the Gym Leader was standing on a podium or mat, like in the official games. Mapping seems ok, although there isn't enough Wild Pokemon grass, the Player will have a pretty easy time getting through a map if they only have to walk through two or three patches of grass. Box art is nice. Good luck, and hope to see more in the future.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    this hack looks good and i like it cuz you can staart with gasly :D
    EDIT: omg i have to choose other with gasly or nidoran boy u suk man D: 2 fav pokemon D:

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • amusing game story!! and sure for ASH as one f 4 elites :D
    BUT HE IS THE LEGEND!!!!!must be the Champ of REGION!!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Seems nice, I don't mind any part of this, as it is your creation. The rival choice of Pokemon, whilst would provide a challenge due to the starter pokemon, is kinda a no no, as to begin, it would be really hard to defeat if you picked 2 out of the 3, due to the Steel/Rock typing. I'm just saying that perhaps a better choice of Steel Pokemon (hard to really find), but that is just my opinion, and not too big a deal for me.

By the way, you also need to credit Reck for some tiles (notably some of the houses you've used)

Back