• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokemon Quest?

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
  • I remember playing pokemon quest so much when it came out, but I stopped playing it a bit after release.

I got a shiny porygon, and almost beat the final boss, mewtwo.

How far did you play, and did you play at all?

Years
  • it's kind of a shame, really.

i remember playing Quest and actually kinda liking it! i think it had such an extremely short lifespan, though. iirc i'm unsure if there's really all that much to do after beating mewtwo? so i think the game kinda faded from people's minds. for me personally, i lost interest and started playing other games and never really got back into picking up Quest. sucks cause i think i'm near the end. :c

Years
  • I played quite a bit! Didn't beat the entire set of available maps iirc, but played a lot. Was one of my downtime addictions a couple of years ago when family and I were on vacation in the mountains. I loved how unique the style was and wish they actually maintained it :<

Back