• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    anybody else experiencing their game freezing when opening the dexnav on 1.0.5.1?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    I don't know if it's a bug or not.. but on Hard mode i think the soft level cap applies in the wrong way.. I have three badges and two pokemon at level 22, but my pokemon at level 15 still doesn't get any xp
    Is it meant to be this way?

Years
    • Seen today
    no, its not meant to be like that, in fact i think i know what happened, i will try to fix it today.
    sorry for that

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    no, its not meant to be like that, in fact i think i know what happened, i will try to fix it today.
    sorry for that

No need to be sorry!! Just a tiny step towards the final version, it's like the third release you put out, it happens! Happy to help! :)

Years
    • Seen today
    Every time I open the DexNav, it just turns to black screen wherever I am on the map. I'm using MyBoy if that helps.
    it happened to me in the last version i (hopefully) fixed it but it only happened on cities with no encounters(for some reason it worked inside houses), does all the maps freezes your game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    it happened to me in the last version i (hopefully) fixed it but it only happened on cities with no encounters(for some reason it worked inside houses), does all the maps freezes your game?

It happens to me on routes, inside buildings, and cities. My dexnav just turns to black screen wherever I use it.

Years
    • Seen today
    Just released the update 1.5.0.2 adressing some bugs
    Changelog
    -Reimplemented the Exp system removing the gen 5 exp balancing and you will stop getting exp
    when your pokemon hits the level cap so you now when you reached it(Only on hard mode)
    -Fixed the Evolution moves freezing the game when you learned the same move from both
    level and as an evolution move
    -Changed the dexnav in caves and water, now the Pokemon won´t move from their
    designated tile
    -Now the Hidden Pokemon should work as intended
    -Changed some tiles from Pokemon Emerald to their RS counterpart(Tell me if you
    prefer the Emerald tiles)
    -Fixed some minor bugs

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    At this point I'm finding only DexNav bugs xD
    When finding "3 stars" pokemon, they almost never have 3 stats with a perfect IV
    I don't know if this is meant to work this way, so bear with me if it is!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2023
    Thanks mate! How can I play it? I downloaded it but can't play with myboy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Are we going to be blessed with more updates during the next month?

Years
    • Seen today
    I may release a new update with some minor fixes and adding little features but nothing major

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Well the game is basically complete so I don't think major releases aren't expected! :) thanks for taking the time to answer!

Years
    • Seen today
    I may add daily gym leaders rematch after the league but i need to understand how daily events work the same goes for daily steven rematch giving some prizes or something

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hello! Great ROM hack! So far I'm having a blast! Although I would like to make a couple suggestions:

- Enable the DexNav in the Safari Zone.
    - Remove the Own Tempo Rockruff and just make it so regular Rockruff can evolve to any of the 3 Lycanroc forms.
    - Make more Pokémon like Noibat, Drilbur and Froakie available. Possibly by adding them as Hidden DexNav encounters or by expanding Hoenn's routes and/or dungeons.

Back