• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    36 pages later...

I rarely comment on anything, but I must say, after playing an earlier patch and using the latest, this is really well made. It reminds me of an Emerald version of Crystal Clear. Kudos, and keep up the good work. Having done nothing and getting this for free, I quite appreciate the great effort put into its making; thank you, rioluwott

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Thanks, found it. Do you know if there's a way to farm some money? I need some Full Restores, Max Revives and Elixirs for the E4.

Actually, it would be nice if there was a nurse at every E4 member like in Inflamed Red, it would make the need for healing items almost nonexistant.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    Thanks, found it. Do you know if there's a way to farm some money? I need some Full Restores, Max Revives and Elixirs for the E4.

Actually, it would be nice if there was a nurse at every E4 member like in Inflamed Red, it would make the need for healing items almost nonexistant.

Regarding the money: Good news. KO wild Delcatty's and Persians and they will both drop a nugget 100% of the time. It can be sold for 7500, not just 5000. It's really easy to earn money in this game

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Sorry for being dense, but where do I find them? I ctrl+f'd the encounter doc and couldn't find either.

EDIT: nvm, I just realized they're evolved forms. Gonna make some money now.

Years
    • Seen today
    Good day everyone, today I would like to bring you a little update that fixes some issues and adds some balance changes to the game, please enjoy
    Changelog 1.7.5
    Spoiler:

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    After the latest update, Fake Tears now goes through both Protect and Substitute, even though it probably shouldn't. As usual I'm using mGBA and the online patcher.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    is there an updated list of wild pokemon locations?, i ask because the info i the document has for fiery path doesnt match up with what the dexnav says so i think it may be out of date

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    Is there any way to farm exp fast in this game? Also where I can buy the mints to change the nature of my pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    is there an updated list of wild pokemon locations?, i ask because the info i the document has for fiery path doesnt match up with what the dexnav says so i think it may be out of date

Make sure to check the documentation found on the online patcher site. It has the most up to date wild encounters that's been documented.

Is there any way to farm exp fast in this game? Also where I can buy the mints to change the nature of my pokemon

Audinos are in the route east of Fortree and Route 116. They're so easy to level up with. Spam dexnav to find and KO them for massive EXP.

Mints are found in Oldale Town, in the new battle mart

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Good day everyone, today I would like to bring you a little update that fixes some issues and adds some balance changes to the game, please enjoy
    Changelog 1.7.5
    Spoiler:

Has 1.7.5 been released yet?

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Adding to my previous post about certain moves bypassing Protect even when they shouldn't, I discovered that Yawn also ignores protection moves.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    Adding to my previous post about certain moves bypassing Protect even when they shouldn't, I discovered that Yawn also ignores protection moves.

We've actually gotten reports about this. It also doesn't seem to be new. Unsure it Riolu plans on addressing it or if it was a feature he implemented in one of the many updates.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Can we change difficulty in the middle of playthrough?
    I realized Normal is too tough for me :(
    Sorry if my question has already been answered.

Last edited:
    Back