• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
BTW, the Raptor EX download link in the first post is actually out of date. The latest version is 1.17 (not 1.9), and can be found in this post by Wichu.
If anyone's having problems with getting stuck at the Deoxys event (or any other glitches, e.g. Mystery Gift crash), I bet it's because you're using an older version.

Cheers for the update AS, I finished Raptor Ex a while a go, but still pop in every now and then see if any needs any help etc.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Where do you find Magnet? Please! I need to evolve my Electabuzz.

There is a guy in Daystraits Port that gives you the power-up item of one of the types of your first pokemon in the party in exchange for a Heart Scale.
This is where you get the magnet.

@Gamefreak089 , have you downloaded the latest version?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2016
It is curently impossible.

If you still need to evolve your Sneasel or need an Arceus tell me, I've got a couple of raptor files with them in there lol.

Oh, I never posted in here or anywhere haha, well thank's O.G Duke and Wichu for the great game, it was really fun when I played it, might restart a new one.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
@Gamefreak089 , have you downloaded the latest version?[/QUOTE]

I downloaded Pokemon Raptor EX, but it keeps having his error in game with Mystery gift. This is what the error log said:

The script is taking too long. The game will restart.
Interpreter 2 *:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
PokemonData:159:in `pbGetSpeciesGenderRate'
PokeBattle_Pokemon:190:in `gender'
Trading:676:in `pbReceiveGift'
Trading:633:in `pbGetMysteryGift'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `eval'
Interpreter 2 *:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
Where did you download it from? The link in O.G. Duke's post (1.9) isn't the latest version; this post has 1.17. As far as I'm aware, the Mystery Gift works in that one.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2015
Very well put together game, enjoyed playing it much. Though havnt gone through the whole games but still nice from what i seen so far.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Nevermind, its working now. Thanks anyways :p.
If you need any help or your stuck on something, just ask.

EDIT: If anyone would like to trade a lv. 85 Zangoose with the moves: Slash, Brick Break, Quick Attack and Swords Dance for a lv. 85+ pokemon, please contact me on this thread or on my profile.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Hmm hi i play pokemon raptor ex for a while and i reached to the battle with the best pokemon trainers in the world. So its really hard! I mean my pokemon arent that big level to face level 75 pokemons! I have a level 100 calebi but it doesnt help! Please help me with telling me where are the strongest pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Hey dude, awesome game, just wondering, does aron's rock head ability work correctly? I used his takedown attack and he still took recoil.

Back