• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Hey there.
    I played the game until after the battle with Vergil in front of Giratina, and then the Darkrai sent me to the dreamzone. Thing is the cave door right above me was glitched and I ended up walking over it, so I passed over the entrance and went on top of the little cave roof.
    Sadly I didn't notice this happening and I saved the game. Now I'm stuck on top of the roof, I can't use fly, dig, escape rope or anything similar so basically I would have to start the game all over again.
    Is there a way for me to send my save file to one of the developers so they can try to reset my position and I could resume my game? Otherwise I'll just give up and it would be a shame after so much time invested in this great game.
    Thanks for the help in advance and best of luck to everyone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Hmm...makes me a bit worried though, because it doesn't have the name or description.

This is really cool so far. Got the download! Only thing...really strange move animations.Why does it look like every move is ember??? Bugging me just a bit.

Umm...why does it take so long to level up? If I remember correctly, Turtwig should only take about 75 at the most to level up at level six? This might be an issue for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    It says the download link isn't there?
    Thank for your reply. What I mean is that the link is still on the first page but when you click onto that, it redirects to 2shared then a page shows that the file was deleted or something like that :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    Can someone please upload for me PKMFONTS.ZIP of this game? I really need this file. The link from first post was deleted. Thanks a bunch!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    hello everyone , currently playing pokemon raptor ex and finally i have defeater torxia league all members so I want to know how to go in other region and find a new league.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    hello everyone , currently playing pokemon raptor ex and finally i have defeater torxia league all members so I want to know how to go in other region and find a new league.

You have a link? The Raptor EX mediafire link from OP is dead.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    I can't believe people gave up on this amazing game... they should have updated it much more after PKMN REX!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2022
    Hello, I dont know if someone is still in charge of this game, from what i can see It exist since a while, and I just discovered this game, better now than never :D

I'm actually in hoenn, supposed to go fight/catch groundon, in the terra cave, but the problem's I need surf to progress in the cave, and I dont have any pokemon with surf or able to learn surf . I tried escape rope, and even to suicid and when I lose all of my pokemons, instead to be teleported in a pokecenter the game reset by itself, and i've to select my latest save, which I made right when I got bring to that place in the first time. So I cant go further, neither go back in the previous city to get a pokemon with surf, nore suicid since it will just reset the game. And unlikely it isnt tell in the game that i'll need surf at that time, so unless if i had a water poke in my team ( which i dont ) I only have my eyes to cry :(

I try to see in the previous page, but it seems that i'm the only one who fall in that trap :( I hope something can be done I just finished a 5hours training before to keep playin the story so its frustrating to be stuck right after a so big training session xD
    I hope someone will read and be able to help , thanks in advance !

Back