• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    There is no font file in pokemon raptor ex in any of the version and some links do not work thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2023
    It would seem some download links are 'missing something'. Tried to get the Pokemon Raptor EX version which I'm not sure which version it is, but I can't seem to get a download link to work :( .

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    It would seem some download links are 'missing something'. Tried to get the Pokemon Raptor EX version which I'm not sure which version it is, but I can't seem to get a download link to work :( .

Getting the same problem. I'd love to try the game, but it looks like there's no response...

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Looks good, btw I was reading through the showcase and uh you spelled "Heroine" wrong, Heroine is a term denoting a female protagonist, Heroin is an illegal drug. I'm not hating just wanted to give you a heads up

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • It would seem some download links are 'missing something'. Tried to get the Pokemon Raptor EX version which I'm not sure which version it is, but I can't seem to get a download link to work :( .

Getting the same problem. I'd love to try the game, but it looks like there's no response...

Unfortunately this game is over 13 years old now. The creator hasn't been active in 4 years.
    Unless they return the only way to find a working copy is if someone has it lying around on their PCs and uploads it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    I have the final Version But don't know the rules about uploading old files that were "Lost In Time" do i have to use Mega, Google Drive , or do i post it here?

Years
    • Seen today
    I have the final Version But don't know the rules about uploading old files that were "Lost In Time" do i have to use Mega, Google Drive , or do i post it here?

You can upload to either of those, Drive is better in my opinion.. I wouldn't mind if you messaged it to me.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
    Years
  • Has there been any change to the style of animation in the battle scenes in this one? Is it still static or has it been changed? I know it's been 11 years, just curious.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    no the attack animations in the final version are still ember animations for all move ,no animated sprites in battle since gen 5 wasn't a thing when this game was out. Btw I found a secret boss fight in the games years ago by complete Accident and instead telling ppl how to get to the secret boss fight I am gonna say riddle for the OG's who played this game.
    You went trough a challenging journey until you were forces into a battle while not knowing it was testing you It been with you in your life even before you became trainer and got your starter form the Very beginning.
    I believe you get access to it after you get done with the story and unlock the E4 I am not sure what you have to do unlock it but that my theory when it unlocked. one more if no one can find the secret boss fight by 11/13/2021 I will post instructions on how to find it.

Last edited:
    Back