• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
  • Yes, okay, 5 posts about how the download link is dead is quite sufficient. Please don't talk about it any more; we get the picture. If anyone wants to upload it for us, please go ahead.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    How can I download this? I can't download the game in your given link.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2016
    I've uploaded the latest version of the game i could find, the version fadz123 uploaded was old.

mega(dot)nz/#!nIhlxZTS!Bpok3fp8euluxgglM8i4u0MiiqCPVEcAWp8bLkbLNTc

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    I am stuck right after i finish the story part of the game. I got Waterfall but I don't know how to get to the Torxia League. Do I need to Surf somewhere?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    Hi everyone, I've just started this game but it required more fonts to be installed for optimized graphics. I've found the download link from 2shared but it was no longer there. I prefer playing the game without missing any component. I've installed some common fonts for game based on RMXP such as Power Clear, Power Red ... but this did not help. So can someone please upload the pkmnfonts.zip for me? Huge thanks.

Back