• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
I still can't find the way to get passed the man infront of the cave to Dynas city after collecting 7 badges. Maybe I have the wrong version, as I also don't see a road between moonview and dynas, or daystrait and dynas...

I don't know where to find latios and the otherone aswell.

Please help me! I'm stuck!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I still can't find the way to get passed the man infront of the cave to Dynas city after collecting 7 badges. Maybe I have the wrong version, as I also don't see a road between moonview and dynas, or daystrait and dynas...

I don't know where to find latios and the otherone aswell.

Please help me! I'm stuck!

You can only go to Dynas City after you complete the Latias and Latios event.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
a thanks for the info :D:D So it WAS the Latias and Latios event that was keeping me stuck there....

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
how many times do you have to defeat the white gaired dude in the flowergarden?? (the Laura part). I've defeated him 7 times allready and everytime I walk down the stairs after beating him, The story starts over :S

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
That's a glitch in the current release. You have to use the other side of the stairs; the event on one side (I think the left) doesn't work properly.

As far as I know, Bagon was only available at one point during the story; if you missed it, tough luck (it was really easy to miss; a 1% encounter chance on a small map you can only go to once in the game). It (along with any others like that) will be obtainable again once Raptor EX comes out.

I'll make a list of the missable and unobtainable Pokémon here, so you don't go hunting for them:

Mr. Mime
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Nosepass
Sableye
Mawile
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy
Claydol
Shuppet
Banette
Bagon
Shelgon
Salamence
Turtwig (if you didn't choose it)
Grotle (if you didn't choose Turtwig)
Torterra (if you didn't choose Turtwig)
Chimchar (if you didn't choose it)
Monferno (if you didn't choose Chimchar)
Infernape (if you didn't choose Chimchar)
Piplup (if you didn't choose it)
Prinplup (if you didn't choose Piplup)
Empoleon (if you didn't choose Piplup)
Mime Jr.
Spiritomb

So don't hunt for these just yet ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2020
thanks pal thanks a lot great work now i can see my mistakes as an begginer of rpg maker:D

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
thanks wichu! that was very helpful and will help others also.

O.G- my 2 cents for the release of Raptor EX is that it should include more tm's, either to be found on the ground or to be bought. I'm talking of course of the generic Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower... etc

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
I finally finished the game :D

I fought the Gaia wings before and after the Arcues event :D Loved the story in this game, and now I';m really curious for the raptor EX version!!!

Thanks for the game, and the help on this forum people!!

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
So far, glitches and all, I'm very impressed with the turnout. The solutions to both the trade evolutions & the lack of 4th-gen moves/abilities are quite clever.

..........I might have to restart, though, as I didn't realize I had to go to Moonglow first before the Ho-oh event....crap.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
After playing I noticed several small bugs. Mostly walking in places I shoulldn't be able to, liuke using dive towards the surface and eding up 'in' the mountain.
Also errors occur when I use a move with Arcues.

Also sometimes it would have been easier if npc's gave direction to new events, as some places where hard to follow.

Nontheless this game is one I would recommend to every pokemon fan I know. I can't wait till there are more regions available!! (Are new regions coming?)

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2009
can someone help me, I saved my game but the data is gone so I have to start all over again, please help someone?

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2018
Hello, i've played the game on 2 times now(the first i restarted before the 7th gym due to trouble lvling) and i cant seen to find the surf hm for some reason. Right now im upto after the cosmo institute event and cant locate it?

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
OG can you give us any nfo about EX version how is it going?

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2018
hellow there i would like to speak what is on my heart well hear you go

how about instead of making the ex version or whatever you pend your time being a scientist to cure cancer or do charity work get a job stop stressing your self over pokemon making games think about it these people are not even content on this game you will have to make another and another version or whatever after they beat it they will want more and more and all this time you think you are helping them while you are making them fatter and fatter or less social oriated or whatever so stop making these pokemon games grow up not just the pokemon game maker (all of you) for a second please you have a very good mind apparently since this game is amazing of what other people said you are also a hard worker to make this game so you could actually get MONEY from your job so instead of making these games use your mind to help others BESIDES making video games

think about it stop while yoy can,
thedootamster
Ha! That sure is alot of nonsense your spouting there. Did it ever occur to you that is is a hobby not a full time occupation. Now i can't tell if your joking or not but dude, you seriously had the free time to type out this post?

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
@thedoormaster
a wise man once said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, I would take his advice. O.G. Duke worked hard on this game and chose to release an EX version on his own, and if you don't even support this kind of things what are you even doing in the game development section?
(he got banned and the post got deleted)

anyway
@MasterLuke
I don't know what happened but if there is no save file your gonna have to start over again. I have played lots of games from RPGmaker and never had that problem, just try downloading the game again if the save file magically dissapears again.

@Jaytarvser
I don't remember were to find surf though I think you get it like fly by taking to a random person after obtaining a badge, though i do remember you can get it before the 4th badge(early in the thread someone reported a bug that says you can use it without the 4th badge) so just look through those towns and talk to everyone.

I think someone else has answered most of the other questions before these ones.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, I'm going to be making a Let's Play on Pokemon Raptor under the name 'EndlessStrength', so look out for it. Just letting you know.
Alright, can't wait to see it!

I just noticed something training my deoxys, the special defense and speed are reversed.

when he lvls up the point increase for special defense go to speed. So when my deoxys lvl's up it says he has 156 special defense and 50 speed but when i go check stats he has 50 special defense and 156 speed.

okay i just tested it with another pokemon and all of its stats were switched for the lvl up menu.
Yea, that's maybe I've removed the EV system.

I've run into a glitch while trying to run after a Rattata knocked out my Poochyena; it would say "Got away safely.", but then ask me again if I wanted to switch. After a few times, the Rattata used Tail Whip on nothing, and the error came up. I had to send out a Pokemon & then run.

Code:
Exception: undefined method `pbReduceStat' for nil:NilClass
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:203:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:1417:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1416:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:1416:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1698:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:1697:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:1697:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:2234:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2233:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2233:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:331:in `pbStartBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:330:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:330:in `pbStartBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:315:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:339:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:169:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:168:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:168:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:361:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:591:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

EDIT: I also noticed a Bird Keeper trainer on Route 5 that has a male OW sprite, but a female Trainer sprite (noticable if one looks closely enough).
I've no idea on the error.

sweet, I will wait until the updated version of the game is out before I dl but from reading everyones post the games looks really good

quick question, the pokemon league in the updated version, will you face random trainers with random pokemon everytime to make it more difficult or will it just be a set 4 like in the other games?
There'll be 4 legendary trainer plus one champion waiting for you there.
Can't reveal much~

The full game is on the first post.

Edit: I accidentally called it a demo.

Also great job. The game was alot of fun to play.
Thanks.

Good work OmegaGroudon! I like it!
I'm glad to hear that.

thanks wichu! that was very helpful and will help others also.

O.G- my 2 cents for the release of Raptor EX is that it should include more tm's, either to be found on the ground or to be bought. I'm talking of course of the generic Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower... etc
Yea, I'll probably add more item on the ground.

I finally finished the game :D

I fought the Gaia wings before and after the Arcues event :D Loved the story in this game, and now I';m really curious for the raptor EX version!!!

Thanks for the game, and the help on this forum people!!
Cool.
Why don't you post your Hall of Fame here?

So far, glitches and all, I'm very impressed with the turnout. The solutions to both the trade evolutions & the lack of 4th-gen moves/abilities are quite clever.

..........I might have to restart, though, as I didn't realize I had to go to Moonglow first before the Ho-oh event....crap.
You don't need to.
Just download Pokemon Raptor v1.1 down there.

Hello, i've played the game on 2 times now(the first i restarted before the 7th gym due to trouble lvling) and i cant seen to find the surf hm for some reason. Right now im upto after the cosmo institute event and cant locate it?
Alright, I've revealed the location of HM at the bottom.

OG can you give us any nfo about EX version how is it going?
It turns well, but I've found a bug and haven't get respond from wichu since he is the one who do EX version.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Alright guys, I've uploaded Pokemon Raptor v1.1 which is just an small update and bug fix of my Pokemon Raptor. It fixed most of the major bug.

Here's the download link:
http://www.2shared.com/file/9447764/19ced381/Pokemon_Raptor_v11.html

You can use your save file. Just copy a white icon named "Game.rxdata" to the new folder.
P.S : This is not Pokemon Raptor EX version, this is just an update version of Pokemon Raptor which fixed some major glitches.

Besides, I'm going to reveal the location of HM since lots of people can't find it.
HM01 Cut -- Mercure City
HM02 Fly -- Route 13 ( Obtainable after beating Duskduke gym )
HM03 Surf -- Freezday City
HM04 Strength -- Mastric City ( In Bakery House after beating Mastric gym )
HM05 Flash -- Krypton City ( This HM is optional since you won't need it )
HM06 Rock Smash -- Peakland Town
HM08 Dive -- Breakport City ( Secret Garden )

A note about Pokemon Raptor EX version:
Wichu is working on it. It will include a lot of new features, some graphic changing and some map edits.
Stay tune for it.

Last edited:
Back