• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
  • This is an amazing game! Gets more interesting the more you play, has neat, original ideas... I would've liked different starters than D/P/Pt's, but other than that, very nice! Communications like battling and trading are even included, as well as Mystery Gift... completely amazing!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Is there anyway to change the controls? Two of my Directional Arrows are broken and I would like to play this game badly

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    So, I seem to have a problem with this. Every time I try to load it it just straight up fails. It doesn't load at all. Am I forgetting something? I've tried Raptor Final and Raptor Ex.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    hey I dunno where to post, im new (A)
    I play Pokemon Raptor EX and im stuck in Raykvaza's Sky Pillar. I know where to go I just can't get there. Picture added.

.Mini

Graphics Artist
    Years
  • hey I dunno where to post, im new (A)
    I play Pokemon Raptor EX and im stuck in Raykvaza's Sky Pillar. I know where to go I just can't get there. Picture added.

Isn't that where the first one is cracked a bit and your supposed to ride a mach bike over.? But I mean that's how it is in emerald but idk..

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Isn't that where the first one is cracked a bit and your supposed to ride a mach bike over.? But I mean that's how it is in emerald but idk..
    idk i tried it on your sudgestion but i enter the 1st one again. the only thing that slip to my mind is for someone to beat me in combat so i get rushed to pokemon center but there isn't a strong pokemon in the tower to do that.
    any more sudgestions?
    omfg i used a fu*ing escape rope and got out. <33333

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    I just caught a scyther and i dont know how to evolve it. I looked in the evolution guide and it said to trrade him with a metal coat, but I checked the walk through and there is no metal coat in the game. Anyone have any ideas.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I see that one of the cities in the game is called Kypton City. Did you get the idea for the name from Superman's home planet? If you did, I think that is really cool!:D

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    First of all, AWESOME GAME!!! :)

but.. one question can some1 explain me where to get the last HM waterfalls? Would be nice!!!

Thanks anyway :)

suprace

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • OK I DOWNLOADIED THIS THING AND IT WONT LET ME PLAY IT HELP!!!!

p.s IM USEING VbA (visual boy advande) what one did u use omega?

Last edited:

suprace

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • You double click on the Game.exe like any other application, you don't need anything like an emulator. It just runs by itself.
    it wont work please help!!!!!!!!! PLEASE i tryed

it doenst EVEN LOAD PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Last edited:
    Back