• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

phantom berzerker

INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
Years
  • thanks for the info. I thought that it had something to do with GW, oh, and I have another question: in that one island, in "mt. earthbound", there is a door blocked off by rocks. how do you unblock it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    I've downloaded this game but can't get it to perform correctly. I'm unfamiliar with hack games and was wondering if someone could refer me to download tutorial or explain this to me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    BambiSlayer, this is NOT a hack game, it's a fan game.

Could someone help me out? I'm stuck and I can't find where to go next.
    I've just saved Latias and Latios but I can't find the next gym. I've been to Sootopolis (''up high''?) and there's nothing there. I've been to Moonview too.

Thanks all.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    BambiSlayer, this is NOT a hack game, it's a fan game.

Could someone help me out? I'm stuck and I can't find where to go next.
    I've just saved Latias and Latios but I can't find the next gym. I've been to Sootopolis (''up high''?) and there's nothing there. I've been to Moonview too.

Thanks all.

I don't remember what badge that town is, but if you have 7 badges, the next gym is in Dynas City. In order to go there, you have to go to the first town and go upwards into the water and Dive to reach the place.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Oh my, in that case I believe I have a problem. I get there and there's a guy in front of a cave who says "the cave is under construction, come back later".

Do I have an older version of the game? If so, can someone link me to a newer version?...
    I hope that isn't the case!
    EDITED:
    I found where to go (a guy was waiting in the town and gave me a pass for the boat).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    daycare

hey can anyone tell me what town the daycare center is in? haha i've been all over and still cant find it.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    hey can anyone tell me what town the daycare center is in? haha i've been all over and still cant find it.

The daycare is in Peakland City, in one of the houses at the top. You'll be able to breed there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Dude ! This game is amazing ! Everything seems perfect , except for the battle animation . Are you gonna make another Beta just because of the Battle animation or are you gonna make this version the Final version ?

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • Dude ! This game is amazing ! Everything seems perfect , except for the battle animation . Are you gonna make another Beta just because of the Battle animation or are you gonna make this version the Final version ?

Another beta?
    Heh, I'm afraid this is the final version, my friend.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    hi guys.
    I'm playing Pokemon Raptor v1.1 and i'm having a big problem with the "hm dive"... after i found the "hm" can dive and it creates an error then the game crashes. can some one help me?

phosphate5

Random little kid
    Years
  • hi guys.
    I'm playing Pokemon Raptor v1.1 and i'm having a big problem with the "hm dive"... after i found the "hm" can dive and it creates an error then the game crashes. can some one help me?
    Yeah, that's been an ongoing glitch. I think the solution is not to use it from your menu, and instead press confirm on the dark space. If not, it's the other way around.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    hi guys.

You're getting an error because you're using the HM wrong. I don't remmeber which way is proper, but if I recall correctly, you need to talk to the deep water to Dive; activating it from the menu will result in an error.

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
  • i was playing this game, and loving it, but when i got to the deoxys event after the flying gym i cant move, so i cant get any further in the game.
    any help would be useful.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
    Years
  • Great game. have been playing it and referring it to people for years. Replying it again for the umpteenth time ((various situations have left me to never be able to beat it)) anyway, i've read here that kadabra will evolve into an alakaZam at level 35 i have a level 38 kadabra and i haven't been given the prompt to evolve it. Has there been a change on how I'm supposed to evolve it? Also this game still runs on the physical special balance of the 3rd gen right? My kadabra's psycho cut is surpriZingly weak and i'm wondering if it's the move or the pokemon. ((really wishing i stuck with my usual gardevoir))

Back