• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko looked at the device that Mike was using. "What are Legendary Pokemon? What's the ifference between them and normal Pokemon?"

Chezni thought for a second. "Legendary Pokemon watch over the world that we come from. But more than that, they're exponentially more powerful than normal Pokemon. If we could find a way back to our world, we might be able to get some of them on our side. It could turn the tide. Of course, there's no guarantees..."

"Perhaps I could help." came a voice from behind the group. The old man that seemed to be following the group was now standing in the doorway of the manor.

"I had a funny feeling you might show up..." Allicko said.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Suddenly, Sam transforms into her human form. Rumaging through the backpack, she finds what she was looking for, a shell-shaped flute that she had shown them earlier in her adventures.
    "I think this, this flute can call Lugia, the legendary who I told you about before..." she looks up and notices a man. "Who's that?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "Well, I have seen a few Legendary Pokemon myself and this Poketop is kinda like a Pokedex. Once it sees a Legenday Pokemon it traces it down. THE things is that it could be wrong but may be after a few days I can fix it to be at least 91 percent rigth." said Mike trying to help.

Mike looked up and saw that an old guy appear and said, "YOu here to help. DO know a way to get back to other world?"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige glared at the old man but told the group "I know some ledgendary pokemon but most will probably refuse our request." She studied the old man distrust written on her face her body was tense and she seemed slightly taller for some reason. Her white hair swayed along her face and her eyes glaowed a blood red color. Why was the geezer following us he should have come straight forward if her knew Allicko.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "Keep an eye on him too, Ligthing" siad Mike to his pokemon.

Lots of strange things has been happening but this takes the cake. An old man following them and we just perinaid at everything that moves. Are we crazy or are we just insane. Thougth Mike. "Well, are you going to know where and how to get back?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    "I may..." the old man said, as he approached Allicko.

"What do you make of the situation?" Allicko said.

"Difficult to tell, but it's definitely serious enough for me to get involved..." He said, as he turned toward the rest of the group. "I can show you a place that will lead you to your world, but there is a catch. I want to come with you."

"Why?" Chezni said. "Do you need to do something there?"

"That's one way of putting it..." the man said. "More specifically, I'd like to have a little chat with the ones you call 'Legendary Pokemon'. I believe they'd be very interested to see me..." As he finished that statement, his eyes seemed to give off a slight platinum glow.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was unsure and said, "First, before you travel come with us, I lwould like to know a little about the person who traveling with."

Mike was sure this what everybody wanted to know. "Who are you? A god? HE then look at OliD.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The man simply looked back and smiled. "Let's just say, I'm an advisor of sorts..." As he finished, Chezni finally turned to him.

"At least tell us your name." Chezni said.

"Dungeon Master." the old man said, as he and Allicko stepped toward the back room of the mansion.

"We're going to try to locate the gate to your world now." Allicko said. "If you want to see what's going on, come with us." With that, he went through the door to the back.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    'Dungeon Master' thougth Mike. SOunds like he controls what happens. "What will he do? Roll a dice to predict our next challenge." said MIke to himself.

"Maybe" Mike thougth he heard the Dungeon Master said.

MIke just started to follow Allicko out hoping to leave this world.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    As Mike finished, Dungeon Master turned to him. "Actually..." he said, "I'm more of an advisor than a person who controls things."

"An advisor..." Chezni said. "So, you're like an Overseer?"

"You could say that..." he said. As he finished, the group had finally gotten to the back room. An enormous mirror lined the far wall of the room, as Allicko and the twins (Lucien and Dominia) approached it.

"This will show us if there are any ways to your world from here." Allicko said, as the mirror began to glow subtly. After a moment, the room erupted in a flash and an image could be seen in the mirror. The image appeared to be a map of a world, perhaps the world they were on now.

"Is that..." Chezni said.

"This..." Allicko began. "is a map of Oerth, the world you're on now. From here you can see everything magical, from enchanted weapons, to magical beings, even to any types of active gateways."

As Allicko finished, spots on the map seemed to glow bright-blue. At first, only a few areas lit up, but before long, there were millions of glowing dots strewn throughout the map.

"Now..." Allicko said. "Let's take a look at your world."

"What are you doing?" Chezni said.

"I'm looking for any magical forces on your world that match those here." Allicko said. "If I find any, they'll likely be gates to this world."

With that, a map of the Pokemon World appeared. It was plain as day. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, everything was visible there. After a second, a few blue dots began to light up on the map as well.

"Does that mean..." Chezni said.

"Let's wait and see..." Allicko said.

After a few minutes, more and more dots began appearing until the entore map was covered in millions of dots.

"There, there, and... there..." Allicko said, pointing to three distinct spots on the map. "There are three gates that we can use to get to your world."

"I had no idea that there was that much magic on our world..." Chezni said.

"Magic isn't limited to individual worlds or universes." Allicko said. "Every world out there has at least some degree of magic in it. But... I've never seen so much on one world..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ?You seem surprise. I mean, there is some magic on our world. Even more now after doing this world transport thing from my world.? Said Mike

Mike then looked at the map and saw many places that he saw familiar. He saw Tin Tower in Johto, Seafoam Island near Kanto, Mt. Prye in Hoenn, and a giant silver tower in Orre. Mike even saw some islands south of Kanto. I never knew there were islands down there thought Mike.

?Any way to get back home?? asked Mike.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko looked at the map again. Everyone could suddenly see a look of concern come over him. "This might be more difficult than I thought." he said.

"What's the problem?" Chezni said.

"According to this..." he began. "The gate to your world has changed position..."

"How is that possible?" Chezni said.

"These gates are alot like this city. They can move from place to place at a moment's notice, but more often..." Allicko said. "That's not the problem though..."

"What's wrong?" Chezni said.

"The portal we need is in Hell..." Allicko said.

"You're kidding..." Chezni said. "How can we get to it there?"

"Getting there is easy..." Allicko said. "But Tiamat now resides there, and getting past her unnoticed is the real trick..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "I guessing but not sure but this Tiamat is abad person. Does he controls massive armys of the undead. That is alot since he does live in hell." He then shiver at the thougth of being in a place like that. But where would this portal lead us in our world he thougth.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    A shiver ran down Sam's spine.
    "But we need to go back! In order to help, we need the legendaries from our world. You guys said so yourselves!" she pauses, "Besides, if this is Hell that we're dealing with, won't it be too hot for any living mortal to go through?"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "Well sometimes it is that kind of hell but maybe it is a different kind........." Paige said to herself thoughtfully. She did not seem unnerved by the news that they were going to hell. She just watched over the group thinking about how this Tiamat could have this much power over so much. Her face was completly blank as everyone talked.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko looked back into the mirror, displaying the map. "If we enter here...," he said, pointing to a spot on the map, "we should end up very close to her fortress. In this way, we won't have to spend more than a few minutes there..."

"Why so concerned about how long we spend there?" Chezni said.

"In Hell, time speeds up..." Allicko said, looking at the map. "Every day we spend there is like 100 years up here."

"Wait a sec!!!" Chezni said. "Are you telling us that if we spend 24 hours in Hell, we'll age 100 years?!"

"In short, yes..." Allicko said. "But you have to spend the full 24 hours there, or else you don't age at all... In other words..."

"We'll have a time limit of 24 hours to find the portal once we're there..." Chezni said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back