• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Tiamat is a her? Thougth Mike. Well looks like not all evil is male. Mike then listen to what Allicko said abouttime in Hell. Then he heard what Sam said,

"Looks like we do have a time limit. Humans, means us, can't really live past 100 so we will most likey die." said MIke. "To tell the truth I don't want to see myself at age hundred and expectly not anybody else at the same age."

He then looked at the mirrow. "What the route that will take the least amont of time in Hell that will get us to the portal?" MIke asked.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko thought for a moment. "Unfortunately, the quickest route would require us to go directly through her Castle..." As he spoke, a hint of tension could be felt throughout the room. "Of course, there might be a way arouund it."

"What do you mean?" Chezni said.

"What he means is I need to be a decoy again..." Dungeon Master suddenly blurted out.

"I take it you're willing?" Allicko said.

"Like always." Dungeon Master replied. "Just make sure you're out of the Castle as soon as possible."

Chezni rolled his eyes. "Let me guess, the reason it's the only way is because the area is a valley?"

"Yep..." Allicko said. "It can only be assaulted from the front or back, both of which are heavily guarded by all manner of demons. Our best route is one of subtlety. In other words..."

"We should sneak in unnoticed..." Chezni said.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Demons? "Well how do you fight demons" said Mike aloud. Can pokemon fight against demons?

Then Mike looked at the Dungeon Master. How can he go thorght. He be anicent old. "You sure you can do that?" he asked.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko looked at mike and the rest of the group. "As far as if Pokemon can fight Demons, I honestly don't know. You see, this is the first time we've ever had a situation like this... However, if we assume that their abilities are magical, in that sense it should be possible."

"So we're taking a chance no matter what?" Chezni said.

"It would seem so..." Roan said. Chezni almost jumped when Roan replied, as he had forgotten that the guy was there.

"Well..." Chezni said. "How do we get there?"

"Magnus..." Allicko said. "He should have a mode of transportation that should take us to where we need to go..."

"Great! Where is he?" Chezni said.

"He's on the outskirts of the city." Allicko said. "Follow me." With that, he began to lead the group out the door.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige listened to what they had to say, 'well this means there will prbably be a fight so it sounds ood to me' she thought to herself almost excited about a fight. She then started to follow Allicko with a blank expression. She stared at her black nails and started to think about the best way to attack if they were brought into a fight.
    "You know we will have to fight someone once we get down there I mean the chances of us not getting into a fight are hard to believe" she said in a soft voice.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam follows, in her Espeon form ((really, she changes so much that I forget whether she's in her Espeon or Human form... o.O)) talking to herself, "Perhaps, perhaps Pokemon are magical, and we do't know it. All I know from experiance is that Pokemon, and myself contain power that we can control. It could be similar to magic, and we could think of these demons as Dark-Type Pokemon, or Ghosts."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was just confuse. Pokemon are magical? Maybe but then what can withstand a hot blazing Flamethrower that is not fire-proof? Mike looked around him. A few wirld looking guys, an old dude, CHezni, Sam (in espeon form, Paige, and Crystal. What a group I got myself into. Should have stayed home.

Mike looked at Sam, who was in her espeon form, "See that you change to your pokemorth form. "YOu really must love changing forms a lot becasue you do that the most then Paige." he said, "Understanding this stuff?"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    She nods, "I don't know why, but when I'm in my Espeon form, I feel more...graceful. And less people stare at me..." but she looks around at the odd looks she was getting, "Save for here. I mean, how many people with purple hair have you seen walking around compared to how many stray Espeons you see?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke thought for a moment "You have a point. I don't see many purple hair people but when I saw you I got to ammit I stare for a long time." Mike was starting at her hair right now. "But I seen a few stary espeons from were I come from. Loads if I in the right place."

Mike then look her and Paige. She a dark type pokemorth and Sam is a Psychic Pokemorth. Dark, psychic, and ghost are magic like but I have nothing. ALl I have is a Charizard, Manectric, and a Lapars. WHat can I do? Freeze and burn? "I feel so useless." he said outloud.

paige pelletier

Years
    "You are still useful anyway doesn't lapras know some psychic moves?" Paige asked moving her hand trough her hair. She was walked lightly on the ground even though there were no enemys. "I just stay in my human form because absol are considered unlucky and some people hunt them for their fur, otherwise I would always be in that form it make a person feel free........." Paige said staring into the distance with a strange look in her eye.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam nods aprovingly, turning back into her human form and brushing back her purple locks. She looks at Mike. "Nobody's useless. We all have some purpose if we're here. It wasn't an accident we're on this adventure together. It isn't all that great being a Pokemorph, anyway. People always gawking at you for tranforming like...that," she says, snapping her fingers to create an effect.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ?But being a pokemorth gets you so many perks like a better sense of smell and hearing. Then the abilities too like using psychic attacks.? Said Mike. ?I mean that is an advantage to have in a place like this.?

But then he took a look at Sam and Paige. This was the first time he actually took a look at them in their human form. But they are also still human like me, he though. Those two still get hungry like me and still know the hardship of being human. They still have the same weakness as me and still cool. They may have an advantage because they are pokemorths but what else do I have?

He looked down to his belt and saw his three pokeballs. I have my pokemon. They more then just pokemon, they my friends. Charizard been with me since the beginning. Larpras and Manectric may have been with for a much short time but they still strong. What I have that Sam and Paige don?t have is a strong bond with pokemon. We both work together and never give up no matter what. Anyways, I may have asked to travel with them but still Chezni said yes and let me join them so that means I have something important to do with them.

?You two are right. I can do something and be helpful. Because me and pokemon are invincible when we work together!? said Mike. Then he asked, ?But do you guys ever feel like staying in your pokemon form for a long time??

paige pelletier

Years
    "I lived in a small village once the people there were cruel and violent towards me because I was a pokemorph, but there was a pack of absol so for a long time I stayed in that form with them." Paige said simply her eyes looked cold and angry for a split second but thy returned to normal.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "So I guess people don't accept anybody strange or speacil." Said Mike. "BY the looks of it we are were treated hurtfully." All of them were hated butwe all found confert in pokemon. Right. But if we ok then how we got stuck here.

"When I was little, I started out as a trainer late because I flet like I need more time. I spent my days until I became 12 at the professor's lab playing and helping the charmander that would be mines. Unknowing she gave it to me. Because of that they kids will beat me but thats not important." said Mike.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    After about ten minutes, the group finally got to what could only be described as a flying galleon.

"I'll go inside and find him..." Allicko said.

"Hmmm..." Chezni said out of the blue. "I wonder..."

After a few more seconds, Allicko returned with what appeared to be a man with a dragon head, wearing red robes.

"Oh yeah..." Allicko said. "I forgot to mention... This is Amon. He and Magnus are... how should I say... fused together."

"FUSED?!" Chezni said. "You mean when two creatures combine and form a new creature?"

"In a way, yes..." Allicko said.

"..." Amon seemed to stare blankly for a second. "Magnus said to quit going on about that, Al."

"Huh?" Chezni said.

"Oh, yeah..." Allicko said. "Only Amon can hear Magnus' persona, unless he's directly communicating his thoughts into your minds."

After a second, everyone suddenly heard what appeared to be an older man talking inside their heads. "Like this..." it said. "Of course, if I really wanted, I could take over Amon's body myself, but I kind of like the solitude."

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige smiled at what Magnus said, she actually looked amused by it. She put her hair behind her ears as she stared at the Amus 'I wonder what its like having someone in your head'. Her thought passed quickly as she wondered about other things.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Nice? A fusion between two people. Not heard of because it can be done by pokemon thougth Mike. Mike just stare at the dragon head. The head is nice decoration too.

"So is they or he, or what whatever english is use to describe him or them, going help us get througth Hell faster?" asked Mike

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Amon simply looked at the group, as Magnus' voice once again rang through their heads. "Are you kidding? I'd be embarassed if I couldn't." it said, as Amon stepped inside of the ship.

"That's his way of saying 'come on in'." Allicko said, as he stepped in the ship.

"Well, if you insist..." Chezni said, following Allicko. "I wonder how this'll get us through Hell..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back