• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2023
    I hope this is a April's fools.... I played it today (and everyday of the last week). I was going to create an account on the reborn forums... Ame, you have to find a solution, please.... Or we'll send letters to Nintendo if we have to.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    You got me! Don't worry, everything's okay. <3 E15 is still well under way!

Years
  • I don't mean to sound like a wuss but could you add like a easy mode or modes in general to game, It kind of hard I don't have anything against people who like hard games I like hard games but man this games little to hard it take the fun of it for me. So on your big update or when your finish with the game could add a easy mode please and thank you.

Years
  • I personally hack my save in order to haves my party have custom IVs, nature, ability, ... etc and the game is still hard as hell xD the difficulty is good as long as the game is in beta phase. A sort of difficulty level choice is cool imo, when the game is finished.

Personally, idc much! It is still the best pokéfan-made game I ever played.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    After the project is complete, I will be leaving it fully open to user mods. So anyone could just make an 'easy-mode' mod for others to use.

By the way, I've been slacking on posting news here:

We've got three new field effects revealed for E15!
    fe26.png
    fe27.png
    fe28.png

The Murkwater Surface, Mountain, and Snowy Mountains fields are up and you can read about them on the Field Effects page here!

Further, we also now have a couple character wallpapers up for download! Visit our wallpaper page to grab either Cain's or Charlotte's, with more on the way soon!
    cainbanner.png

charlottebanner.png

Years
  • After the project is complete, I will be leaving it fully open to user mods. So anyone could just make an 'easy-mode' mod for others to use.

By the way, I've been slacking on posting news here:

We've got three new field effects revealed for E15!
    fe26.png
    fe27.png
    fe28.png

The Murkwater Surface, Mountain, and Snowy Mountains fields are up and you can read about them on the Field Effects page here!

Further, we also now have a couple character wallpapers up for download! Visit our wallpaper page to grab either Cain's or Charlotte's, with more on the way soon!
    cainbanner.png

charlottebanner.png

Woaaa! I like those arts!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Receiving an error when....

Since episode 15 of Pokémon Reborn got released, I want to go data mining, but when I load up RPGMaker in the Reborn folder, it adds and PBS file and prohibits me from loading up my game due to the folder missing a townmap. Can someone help me?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Since episode 15 of Pokémon Reborn got released, I want to go data mining, but when I load up RPGMaker in the Reborn folder, it adds and PBS file and prohibits me from loading up my game due to the folder missing a townmap. Can someone help me?

your going to have to go over to pkmn reborn community and post it on there due to the game is missing something it needs.
    http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    And we're in!
    Pokemon Reborn XV: Never After is now publicly available.

It's taken forever, but all components of the 6th gen battle system etc are now implented, plus all ORAS content. In fact, just check out the massive change-list below to see how much we've done. The game download link will be below the changelist.

teaser1.png

Notable Changes:
    Spoiler:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/

Years
  • I really enjoy playing this game and this game are very challenging, that was I Like about the game and I have some question.

1. Where can I find fire type pokemon?
    2. Does Exp-Share exit in this game?
    3. How can I buy Rare Candy?
    4. How can I beat the guy in park?

I really Hope somebody can answer my question

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I really enjoy playing this game and this game are very challenging, that was I Like about the game and I have some question.

1. Where can I find fire type pokemon?
    2. Does Exp-Share exit in this game?
    3. How can I buy Rare Candy?
    4. How can I beat the guy in park?

I really Hope somebody can answer my question

I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

1) You can find fire type pokemon in quite a few places (though there are a lot in Pyrous Mountain).
    2) I'm pretty sure you get the exp share by buying all of the pokemon on seventh street (you'll access it after the eighth badge).
    3)You can buy it at sweet kiss in Obsidia ward but it is really too expensive to make it worth it. It would be a better idea to grind.
    4) There are a few guys in parks. If you are battling ZEL with PULSE Tangrowth both pidove and trubbish can be useful (they are found in the place with the scraggys in boxes- I can't remember the name). If you're talking about Taka, then you need to give much more information as he has a wider range of pokemon).

If you're having trouble I would recommend looking in the Forums on the game's website. It has an item and pokemon availability guide to help you as well as the ability to ask questions.

BlackWizard

The Cursed One
    Years
  • Hey guys, whenever I try to load up the game an error occurs in which my game crashes on start. I used to play Reborn b4 but my save got deleted and now I want to start a new game but this bug prevents me to do so. Please help me.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2021
    Coming back to this game after such a long time... I miss the Pachirisu that was available towards the beginning of the game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hi,
    I wanted to know if I can get a core download from episode 10 because my computer crashed so all I have left is my save file, thankfully. I want to continue playing the game, but I can't because I'm stuck in a tree. Plus, It took a LONG time to get to where I am, and It would be a huge bummer do redo it.
    Thanks in advance :)

Back