• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Hi,
    I wanted to know if I can get a core download from episode 10 because my computer crashed so all I have left is my save file, thankfully. I want to continue playing the game, but I can't because I'm stuck in a tree. Plus, It took a LONG time to get to where I am, and It would be a huge bummer do redo it.
    Thanks in advance :)

I don't think you can still get episode 10 cores. However if you pm me/ post your save file here or on the reborn forums unstuck me thread I can download it and fix it for you (eg. get you out of the tree).

Details on how to upload your save file are here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1642

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Does anyone know where to find the TM for earthquake? It would help my nidoking out a lot

Earthquake in reborn??? That is way too powerful to be put in as a TM for Ame. There is a slim chance we'll get it by E19 but I doubt it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Anybody else having issues going to the Reborn main page and forums. It keeps saying can't display page for me since yesterday night.

mde2001

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Yeah- I can't access the website either. What am I going to do with my life...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Oh thank goodness i tried getting on for the last half of the week and was worried it was my computer or something hope it gets fixed soon!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    The website has been under attack for the past couple days. I'm doing what I can to get it back up.

Hey Amethyst. Thanks for responding. I was getting annoyed with my internet that it wasn't displaying the page then I wondered if something happened to everything Reborn related and it did so I was like I guess she has to fix it and it'll be back soon.

Good luck against the attacks then and hopefully you can bring it back soon. Much appreciated everything you are doing though.

EDIT: It seems to be getting back slowly even if a little slow so that's great to see.

Have a great night.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Ah so thats why the site isn't loading. Good to know! Thanks for all your work ame!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hi, so i had to restart reborn, and I have made it to the black market currently. At the beginning of the game, two con artist steal a Pokemon from you, and the quest keeps going all the way to the black market. i found the guy with the Pokemon there, but now another guy stole the Pokemon. Can anyone help me with this side quest? I'd try reborn's site but it's down currently.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hi, so i had to restart reborn, and I have made it to the black market currently. At the beginning of the game, two con artist steal a Pokemon from you, and the quest keeps going all the way to the black market. i found the guy with the Pokemon there, but now another guy stole the Pokemon. Can anyone help me with this side quest? I'd try reborn's site but it's down currently.
    That side quest is incomplete right now, I guess it would be like that for the next episode or so, since you know how strong Gyarados is, Ame didn't want to give it to us (yes, apparently the mystery Pokemon is a Magikarp, egg or low level, I don't know, but it's Magikarp)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    That side quest is incomplete right now, I guess it would be like that for the next episode or so, since you know how strong Gyarados is, Ame didn't want to give it to us (yes, apparently the mystery Pokemon is a Magikarp, egg or low level, I don't know, but it's Magikarp)
    I figured, thanks. I like my team currently anyway, they have wrecked the harder gyms. I may raise a gyrados on the side though.

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
    Years
  • Came across a bug while playing, I'll explain what I was doing when it happened.
    rVPTwRD.png

I'll spoiler it just to be on the safe-side.
    Spoiler:

The game apparently continues as normal, but a bug is a bug, so I figured I should point it out anyways.

Also, on the topic of issues...
    KVQJYk4.png

Rhodochrine Forest has a passable area behind these trees, and by going through it you can see the Black Void Border of the map. I'd recommend placing a hedge behind one of the tiles to prevent it from being possible - specifically, the one right where the tree line meets the tall grass.

Edit No.2:
    An image is worth a thousand words, so...
    F0WhMK7.png

Some weird data interjected itself into the description for Flash. Not sure what it is, but it seems to be taking the place of the apostrophe.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    I'm stuck in the cage full of locked up Pokemon (After you defeat Shade). I've teleported the 'mons over to the front cage and used their attacks on the bars, but the Meteor grunt says, "Leave the Pokemon alone!" and so I'm stuck? Can anyone tell me how to get past this?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'm stuck in the cage full of locked up Pokemon (After you defeat Shade). I've teleported the 'mons over to the front cage and used their attacks on the bars, but the Meteor grunt says, "Leave the Pokemon alone!" and so I'm stuck? Can anyone tell me how to get past this?
    You need to keep the guard asleep while you break the cage with fire, then ice, then rock. Afterwards you can leave and fight him if you want. Also if you want, ditto is obtainable in the room as well as a rare candy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    Will there be a difficulty setting in the future because I really wanna play this game the story looks amazing but it's so damn hard xD either that or i just suck at pokemon lol

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    wowie im slow forever rip

@ bbgun I have no plans to do that myself, but the project will be open to modding after it's complete and it's highly likely that someone will make a difficulty mod for it.

E16 development is chugging along slowly-- as expected. But slow and steady nonetheless. Feel free to check our website for our development blog and read about how it's going.

Aside from that, we also have a few new wallpapers from the game that you can download here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/wallpaper.html
    Check 'em out if you're interested!

Back