• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Where are we? Do you live here? And why does everything and everyone here look like they came out of a history book?"

Alana

Years
    "True you don't really seem to fit in here. I'm going to go ask some one where we are. I don't intend to hang around here all day." She heads towards one of the farmers he can see. She stops and turns back, "Coming?"

Alana

Years
    Alana walked through the village wondering how to ask. She noticed that aot of people were staring at them. Most most with highly disaproaving looks on their faces. Alana didn't want to talk to them but she had too. "Excuse me." She said politly to a woman in a faded brown dress. The woman glared at her. "Um we're lost. Can you tell us were we are?"

Alana

Years
    The woman Alana was talking to scowled deeply. "Your a disgraceful child."

"What?"

"Just look at yourself. Your wearing trousers. Boys cloths. You're disgraceful."

"But..This is how I always dress. Besides I don't like dresses."

The woman looked agaust at this and shood her away without another word. Alana walked over to Solar. "That was odd."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige walked up to the girls and said "um why don't they like trosers?" a man suddenly came up to her and said "missy we need to take you to get proper atire then we will lock you up!"

Alana

Years
    "Come you two. I think we've overstayed our wlcome. We'll find some other town to get help in."

Alana

Years
    "I think all of them think we shouldn't be dressed the way we are. But why are they dressed like that. You're right there dreesed ike the old days. But why? What happened with that tree? Whats going on?" They had left the town by this time and Alana decided now was a good time for a rest. At least it would give her time to think.

Alana

Years
    Alana stared at her. "I wish you hadn't said that. Some how I've got the same feeling." She sat down and stared off into the distance.

Alana

Years
    "Which is another reaso I think you're right. But heress the most important question. How do we get back to our own time? And the other. Why were we sent to this time. I just have this feeling it was us for a reason. I feel like theres something I have to do here."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back