• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    It didn't take long for Alana to defeat all the dark Pokemon but the Absol who stood strong. "Move please. I don't want to hurt you." The Absol didn't move.

Alana

Years
    It was impossible to beat Absol no matter what she tried. Finally she gave up and recalled here Pokemon. "What now." She muttered as Absol advanced.

Alana

Years
    Absol used Shadow Ball and knocked Alana back but she was stuborn. "Please Absol. Why are you attacking me. I didn't want to attack you or your friends but you left me no choice." Absol didn't listen and used Razor Wind.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Anna hit the wall. She burst out in tears.
    " Please..." Ariados kept attacking her. Anna stood up. She walked slowly towards the Ariados. It kept attacking her, but she kept walking. She touched the Ariados' back. " Ariados, I know you are kind, you know it too." Suddenly Ariados' cold red eyes turned into purple. It moved away from the door and let her pass. Anna smiled and opened the door and entered the second room.

Alana

Years
    Absol used Slash and cut a deep cut in Alana's arm. She winced and gasped, "Absol you don't want to hurt me. It's that king. I bet he did this." She stood back up and kept persisting. Absol stopped and watched her. Then bowed and let her pass. The cut on her arm healed instanly. Absol had used an attack to heal her. She thanked him and moved ahead.

Alana

Years
    Alana arived in a large room. She looked around and spotted Anna. "Hey Anna are you ok?" She called.

Alana

Years
    Alana ran over to her. "What happened. I found myself in a room full of dark types who didn't seem to like me much."

Alana

Years
    "No clue." Alana's eye lids felt heavy but she ignored the feeling. Now was no time to sleep.

Alana

Years
    Alana was still al little worried but she merrily shrugged and asked, So where are we any ways?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back