• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Then I'd like to meet your king." Said Alana in an icy voice. She pulled out another Pokeball and said, "You don't have Pokeballs in this time. I'm not sure if you even have trainers. Well I'm a Pokemon trainer and I don't take kindly to threat." she tossed the pokeball and releaed her Pidgeot which chirped loadly and looked around.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    When Magneton stopped glowing it showed a 5 faces of Magnetmite with arms that looks like it is made out of magnet and Machamp like body that is also made out of magnet.
    " Magnesine!" it said. Anna opened her bag and took out a book that is called pokemon that extinct.
    " here it is! Magnesine, muscle magnet pokemon. Fighting, steel and electric, wow three types! Anyway Magnesine extinct due to the fact that Magneton couldn't evolve anymore. It has muscle that is made out of magnet and it is the only pokemon with three types."

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " No, I mean like Most horror movies are fictions like goose bumps. Anyway history from at this time isn't exact since nobody recorded anything. You did know what I was saying right or you didn't. Beside you shouldn't watch too many movies or TV."

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " I said HISTORY isn't always accurate. So we don't know if it's true. Nobody recorded things like that. They weren't too keen on it to tell. So as the times goes by, modern day people would make up."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Woukld you two stop arguing?" She turned to the lady. "Now if you would be so kind as to tell me where your king is. I'd like to pay him a visit."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back