• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana shugged and followed. She was still wondering about this king. But something else was on her mind. The weird thing was she didn't know what it was.

Alana

Years
    Alana did not like this passage way. She wished they would hurry up and get out. "How much farther do ya think Anna?" She asked.

Alana

Years
    Alana looked at the doors then at all of them. She sighed and said, "Theres no way to choose. We should all go through different doors."

Alana

Years
    Inside the door on the right the room was completely dark. Except for several pairs of red eyes. Alana shivered. Suddenly a bit of red light filled the room and many dark types appeared. "Not good." She looked at a door and saw a large Absol blocking the door. "This could be tricky."

Alana

Years
    Alana sighed then tossed two Pokeballs. Out came Togetic and Quilava. "Alright use Assist and Flamethrower."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back