• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana sighed. "You're right. We need to get moving again. And we need to figure out that crazy riddle." She stood up.

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded and followed. "I can't wait to meet their king. I have a few things I'd like to say to him."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige smiled and sent out her syther then she changed into her witch costume and went to the guards "I am the witch Ubla! run or face my wrath!" Paige said happily...........

Alana

Years
    "Go Pidgeot!" Pidgeot and chirped, ready for battle. "Flying has an advantage over fighting. Pidgeot use Wing Attack!"

Alana

Years
    Pidgeot struck the Mochoke hard. It was angry and used Mega Punch. Pidgeot dodged and use Aerial Ace.

Alana

Years
    Mochoke was made but he couldn't catch Pidgeot. "Pidgeot finish this!" Yelled Alana. Pidgeot used Sky Attack and Machoke fainted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back