• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
  • 2000 years ago there was a people who possesed each element. Their name was Grassy, Flamer, Windy, whirlia, Digla, Lighter and Darky. They each has special powers. Grassy rules the forest and trees. She can bring it to life and able to make medichines.

Flamer rules the lava parts. Flamer has ability to control fires. He can make or destroy the fires. He also has ability to control volcanoes. He cannot get burned and can heal person who is suffering from burns.

Windy rules the air. She can control the weather and has ability to fly. She can also make and destroy colds or fever.

Whirlia rules the ocean. She has power to make whirl pool, tsunami and stuff that is affectd by sea. She can also make medichine use by the sea stuff.

Digla rules the under ground. He has ability make things big or small. He can also dig.

Lighter rules the day. She can call the sun make lights. She has also ability to make thunder.

Darky rules the night. He has ability to control the stars and moon. He has also ability to make black hole or create a ghost.

But even though they have special abilities they are still humans. One day they were killed at same time. And after that people forgot about 7 rulers.
    2000 years later.
    7 top trainers woke up one day. This 7 trainers is reincarnation of rulers that has died. One day when they were traveling they noticed a blue tree. They touched it and was sended to 2000 years ago. Now you must find your way home and find who killed the rulers.

Name:
    Personality:
    You're reborn of:
    pokemons:
    I will take light. I put rest of them later.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • name:Randall Animura
    looks:5'6,short brownhair with blonde tips,always wearing sunglasses and a Cardinals hat.
    personality:kind,cool,and a strong leader.
    riencarnation: Darky
    Pokemon:Houndour,Umbreon,Tyranitar,Sneasel,Houndoom,and Dragonite

paired with Squirtle)Ketchum_12

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    Name: Styiles
    looks: wavy blue hair, green eyes, blue jeans, white shirt
    personality: happy and friendly
    riencarnation: Flamer
    Pokemon: Charizard, Typhlosion, ninetails, blaziken, arcanie

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Name: Anna
    looks:long blonde hair with brown streaks, Emerald eyes, clothes is what emerald girl hero wears.
    Personality:never loses her temper and always stay calm.
    You're reborn of:Lighter
    pokemons:Espeon ( fi fi ), Raichu ( Sparky), Gardevoir ( Kiri ) Dragonair ( Element) Flygon ( Sandy) and Salmence ( Flame)

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    Looks:has drak brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) jeans (black and baggy) t shirt (black and baggy) fingerless gloves (black) sneakers back pack
    Personality: no one knows or really under stands her people ussually think she won't make it in life.....
    You are reborn: grassy
    Pokemon: Syther cacturne cradly bellossom treeco and a white murcrow

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Alana
    looks: Dirty blond hair, ocean blue eyes, blue jeans, navy T-shirt, fingerless navy and yellow gloves, navy headband with the symbol of wind on it in yellow, navy shoes with yellow stripes, pokegear around her neck, and a navy backpack with the symbol of wind in yellow.
    Personality: A bit of a loner but likes to hang out with her friends rom time to time.
    You're reborn of: Windy
    pokemons: Pidgeot, Togetic, Vaporeon, and Quilava.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Name: Erik
    looks:
    Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

Personality: wants to be everyones best friend and thats where it all goes wrong...
    You're reborn of: Whirlia
    pokemons: Shiny Gyrados, Kingdra, Dewgong, Slowking, Lanturn, Whishcash
    Nicknames (in order): Terror, Queenie, Icer, Slowking(has none), Lamp, and Whishcash(has none)

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Whirlia is a female by the way. I'll start. If anyone wants to be reborn of Digla go ahead.

Anna woke up. Brightness of the sun was surrounding her. She got out of her bed, brushed her teeth, washed her face, got changed and cleaned her bed. She quickly grabbed her travelling bag and went to dining room.
    " Good morning mom!" Anna yelled. Her mother smiled and placed a pancake on a table. Anna quickly ate it and decided to leave.
    " Now Anna even though you are going to Kanto for Indigo league, that doesn't mean you can go quickly!" her mother said.
    " But mom I won Hoenn league and I want to win kanto league!" Anna complained.
    " Oh, alright. Now off you go. Don't forget your lunch for today!" her mother sai, handing her a lunch box. Anna thanked her and left.

OOC; It doesn't had to be like going to defeat Kanto league or like that. it can be defeating elite fours or train somewhere.

Alana

Years
  • "Bye mom!" Called Alana as she headed out of the house. She looked around New Bark once more then grabbed a Pokeball and released a Pidgeot. She hopped on its back and called, "Come on Pidgeot lets get moving. If I'm lucky I'll win the Indigo leagu just like I won at the Silver confrence." With that Pidgeot took flight and headed for Kanto.

Alana

Years
  • As Pidgeot flew on Alana began thinking about the Indego Leageu. "I wonder what kind of traines I'll be facing off against. And I wonder what the gym leaders will be like." Pidgeot chirped in reply.

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    Name: Milo
    looks: not known
    Personality: dark and mysterious but he is a good friend
    You're reborn of: Digla
    pokemon: Munchlax, Ledian, Venusaur and Wailord
    walks around and sees a bloo tree and leans againstit suddenly he falls backwards into a portal

Alana

Years
  • After awhile Pidgeot began to low down and Alana decided it was time for a rest. They landed and Alana recalled her pidgeot. "I'll just keep going on foot." She murmered walking on. She came to a large blue tree. she stared. "Thats not normal." She muttered. Deciding to take a closer look Alana approached the tree. But when she placed her hand on the trunk she felt an odd sensation. Then without warning she dissappeared.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Anna felt the wind pushing her. She could see blue backround surrounding her. Suddenly she felt a ground.
    " OUCH!" Anna looked around. She reconized it as a village. People was walking, trying to sell something. " Where am I?"

Alana

Years
  • Alana re-appeared in the air. "Oh dear." She dropped and landed beside a girl. She shook her head and sat up and looked around. "Hey where is this place?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back