• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Ashley03, we're talking about FR/LG, not cheats. If you wanna discuss cheats, create your own topic.
    You're making us go off topic. And anyways, that cheat could be removed in FR/LG!!!

I suppose that stuff in the screenshot could be anything. I think its from a scan so those could be stuff like a trainer's hat or something.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Stuff like the Eon Ticket I had up on my site last month, but PE2K just got it up 8 days ago. And the one with the Eon Ticket came out this month so if every one went by PE2K then thay would not have much time to get it.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Looking over this topic, I think perhaps it is time for a Fire Red/Leaf Green sub-forum.

Everyone see the girl on Route 101?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I agree with Kairi, we should get a mini-forum for these upcoming games, so that it doesn't get too cluttered.Are there any new pics of these games yet?

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    The only reason U.S. didn't get Pokemon Green is because it was extremely buggy. Pokemon Green was the first Pokemon game translated for the U.S. The U.S.'s Nintendo company decided to relise the Pokemon Blue with Pokemon Red since neighter had near as many bugs (not talking about the bug type Pokemon) as Pokemon Green. Being that the odds are there won't be any bugs in Fire Red and Leaf Green, the U.S. will get both versions than if they remake the blue and yellow versions, the odds are the U.S. will get both those versions. As a matter of fact, Japan got all the versions that the U.S. got plus the green version. It may even be possible to catch Missingno and M in the new versions without ruining your game.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Heres the picture from the updated main site for Red/Green

full body pictures

they look like cool trainers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back