• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Those are not Pictures of Red and Green o_0 They are pics from RS. Old pics from RS not from Red and Green

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    They were probably possible routes that got scrapped. There are loads of GS pics which had the areas scrapped...why cant RS?

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • True. Very true. They are scrapped. As a romhacker, I have hacked some other things and found some beta stuffs like Saffrn Musics and some other stuffs.

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • okay, i found a lot of maps scrapped in GOld and SIlver... with help of the former romhacker from Tan-Filb [JamesR]
    The beta mappos were used a different tileset and there were about 10? of them Mostly town and cities. There were oither stuffs such as the beta R23 and cave maps. The Lake of Rage beta maps were one of them along with 'Sentret trainers' tower - loads of beauty trainers.

The tileset is attached. I still have it :D
    I converted from DIB to PNG to make it smaller to attach.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It'll be nice to see Pok?mon Red and Blue again. Shame Missingno will be fixed, and I do hope you're able to be the girl...

If you have such long questions about where pics are PMs may be better. It was only you two inthe topic for a while.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The two games look very interesting, and now that I know it's confirmed...It makes it all the better^^
    I can't wait to see real screenshots of the game...I wonder if there sill be 2 on 2 battles and pokmon abilities and natures...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back