• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's a remake.

It'll probably still have the same one special stat, br0ken Mewtwo, Usless Bug and Fighting type, etc.

I doubt we'll see the new lands or new metagame additions. Maybe they'll tone down Psychic a little?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • just cause it's a remake doesn't mean that it should lack the cool features of the later games like two special stats, 2 on 2 battles, abilities and natures, hold items...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Then they have a whole new metagame to test, balance, and make fair. It'd require massive changes from RBY. They don't want to make it too much like Ruby/Sapphire, or the RB remake metagame would just be the Ruby and Sapphire one without the new Pok?mon.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • maybe it's just the color generation world with new features. Maybe they'll squish in 2vs2 or something like that. It can't be just the exact same color generation but better graphics... there must be at least one thing "new" about it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • pokemon.com is always late... i mean the first english website with the offical english names for the new Pokemon isn't pokemon.com, but a fan made website "pokemon forever". Pokemon.com is slow all the time. If you rely on news from Pokemon.com, then you'll be slow in everything...

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • I am so excited for this! The Classic games are my favorites and the onl;y thing I disliked was the less-than-stellar graphics. I can't wait to get back to training my old team.

Hmmm...I wonder if they'll add in weather, 2vs2 battling, and the new evolutions of some old Pokemon. Hopefully we'll be able to breed as well.

I really hope they upgrade the PC System to be more like RuSa.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Fire Master said:
    This is funny...i checked out pokemon.com and they didn't say anything about it. I am not saying that i don't believe you..Ah they just don't update that much do they?
    Pokemon.com will tell you the games are coming out one week before it comes out.
    I dont know about this, I dont see why would thay remake Red/Blue. But if thay do remake it I hope its Red and Green, the US never got Green even if its Blue over here (well if you look at the Pokemon icons on Blue and Green there diffrent).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Pezz said:
    I am so excited for this! The Classic games are my favorites and the onl;y thing I disliked was the less-than-stellar graphics. I can't wait to get back to training my old team.

Hmmm...I wonder if they'll add in weather, 2vs2 battling, and the new evolutions of some old Pokemon. Hopefully we'll be able to breed as well.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for! *points to avatar* I wanna be able to raise that pok?mon, I'm sure we'll be able to obtain Zubat in RB advanced...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • www.serebii.net

it has all the stuff there. It even has the url for the japanese website that talks about this. However serebii.net is always on the safe side and always say "it's not 100% confirmed"

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • Ok I comfired that the release date [03/10] is not the release date for the game, its for the magazine release so we can getmore info about this game [such as screenshots]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back