• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
  • Is anyone going to buy the game? I might. It looks pretty good. Will it have the same cities and towns as in the anim?? Example: Stone Town, the town with 2 gyms, or will it just have the old cities like Cerulean and Pewter?

Years
  • i dont no if anyone has asked this yet but is there the secret base feature? in FR/WB/LG whatever there ganna be called :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Missingno Baby said:
    Ihave a feeling that this game ain't gonna do VERY well.......

Why do you say that? I think this game will Success its Predescessors ( Or Do better than its earlier versions )

Years
  • i don't think da new r/s pokemon r gonna be catchable in fr/lg(wb) unless u trade them cuz in da anime they said dat da new discovered pokemon live only in da Hoen region.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • actually these remakes will have many more options than the originals. u will be able to connect with poke colloseum and ruby sapphire. ask anyone. oh ya, and about missigno, i dont know if it will be in it, but there will be something like it. trust me. i have created my fair share of video games, and before you can release the final version, many other versions must come first. missingo was missing files from the beta versions mixed together (or could have been an original bug, i didnt make the game). it is hard to locate these missing files after you have updated to another version. also, the original red and blue used wwhat was called a RNG, or random number generator (a simple generator used for RPGs or games with seperate battle screens). in other words, the pokemon that you found in the wild werent random, you did something to fight it(you just dont know it). golden sun used it. ruby and sapphire used a mix. a game i made called gaia: the land within (not released to the pubblic) used the rng. i went through 8 beta versions. im still not sure about missingno though...or the new games generators...

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Well as long as it is totally different and a million times better, I am happy. ^ ^ It's about time that they made trading to older cartridges accessible.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Charmander2003 said:
    Thats kinda crazy..... why would they make red & blu again????? Isnt it pointless.....
    I think it is a desperate attempt to keep the Pokemon craze going strong by bringing back new and improved forgettable games. It sparks peoples' interest and they buy it, and pretty soon they get back into it.

Years
  • hey.... just 1 question:
    If they r gonna make a blue and red.... is the graphic of the game always be the same or r they gonna change the graphics???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back