• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
    "Good show Mr. Zypher." The familiar voice of the scientist sounded from behind Seth, 'Arceus damn it,' Seth thought as he 180'ed to see the man who was closer than expected his nose almost brished against Seth's. "The hell, man!" Seth barked pushing the scientist back for the third time today. "What's your deal?" He questioned.

"Heheh, your remorsless, much like the Shadow Pokemon you use...Umbreon, however was the only True Wild Pokemon you used in your previous fight though, wasn't it?" The man questioned.

Seth lifted a brow, "And just how did you know that?" Seth countered. The scientist laughed and adjusted his glasses.

"You mean besides the fact that you just told m-" The man was cut off as Seth grabbed him by the collar of his dirty lab coat, and pulled him in his opposite fist up ready for a punch.

"Don't play that sh**, ansewer me?" Seth demanded gritting his teeth at the irritating man.

Adjusting his glasses again the scientist smirked. "I'll be seeing you around Mr. Zypher...rather soon."

Seth let the man go and turned his back to him. "Whatever, consider yourself lucky." He spoke as the nurse brought over the Pokeball holding Zangoose. He was informed that he was better, but it was advised he not be used in the next battle. Seth nodded and moved back into the locker room then through the doors that lead to the observation area. He sat on the outter most seat of the benchs and didn't make eye contact with any of the others. He seen their expressions they gave him before leaving the arena, and figured they didn't have much to say to him.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    I ignore Seth's arrival into the room and turn my head to the board now. They will be announcing the names of the next trainers soon, and I'm getting kinda impatient. I really wanna get into the arena to let of some steam. Actually this hype might actually be good for me. I sigh, and finnally get up and walk over to Seth, who seems to acknowledge that people dislike what he did.

"I understand. The rules state that you are aloud to do so, so why not, although I do have to question on your reasons. Surely you can get around a fight without killing a pokémon no." Surely this will irritate him so I brace myself for a shout back.

Years
    Seth heared Yuki say the first thing of the group. He questioned on his methods stating that he understood. Seth sighed while shaking his head. "I didn't kill anybodies Pokemon," He turned his head to face Yuki. "And trust me, I won't. But as I told Loryn...You can't let up at these things, some people aren't as generous." He stated his voice much more sincere then usual. Seth looked up to the board and pointed. "Better steel your nerves...Your up." He added flatly.

As if on cue the announcer spoke, "Okay, onto the second match! Marcus V.S. a first timer native to our town of Pyrite Yuki! Both trainers please make your way to the Arena!"

Seth put his eyes back to the ground. "Good luck..." he almost whispered.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn looked up as Seth entered the observation area. She quickly looked away however, as her stomach began churning again. They would be announcing the next match soon, she assumed, and she was nervous that it would be her. Just give me one more match to calm down, she thought, taking a deep breath.

Yuki's voice sounded behind Loryn, and she jumped in surprise. She hasn't even noticed he got up, so she turned to see who he was talking to. It was Seth, of course, and Yuki was questioning his motives. Oh God, he's going to get punched, Loryn thought with a sinking feeling, digging her nails into her arms.

...But it never happened. Seth sounded...Sad almost. She stared at him with a concerned look, then looked away as Yuki's name was called. "Good luck," she nodded to the other man, feeling slightly nervous for him.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I looked over as the boy named Seth entered the waiting room. No one looked too happy. It was a good sign that a good number of people disagreed with that type of fighting. So I figured that there wouldn't be much more of it. However, there was a possibility people changed during a battle. The boy that was sitting near Loryn got up and walked over to Seth.

Hmm. This should be interesting. I thought to myself, but I was surprised when there was no type of argument. Not only that, but something seemed.... to click in Seth. As if he had no choice, but to fight like he did. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

Two names rang through the room, Marcus and Yuki, to call out that they were next. I saw the boy who had walked over to Seth become more alert. I figured he must be one that was called.

This should get interesting. I have been wanting to see this guy fight ever since last night. I couldn't help, but smile at the thought of how fun a battle between his Skarmory and my Flygon would go. I also wondered what other types of pokemon he owned.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    I'm up? Seriously? Thats a relief and a pity at the same time. I shrug my shoulders and walk away from Seth, I won't forget he owes me an answer.

I arrive on the battlefield and feel slightly nervous as my opponent mark flexes is muscles. He thinks he is tough. I look at him more closely and I can see he is bald and wearing a red t-shirt. I decide to take the first turn.

"Skarmory, you're up first!" In a flas Skarmory is up and in the air, and with a smirk the trainer releases his camerupt. A fire type. I grunt acknowledging he is using type match ups to win this.

(sorry I need sleep I'll post more tomorrow.)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn leaned against the window and watched as Yuki entered the stadium. Marcus, his opponent, was some muscle-y bald guy in a red t-shirt. Yuki sent out his Skarmory, which was a good choice due to its strength in defense. Also, it could fly, so also could possibly dodge attacks pretty well. That is, if he was quick enough.

Marcus sent out his Camerupt, so it was apparent he was going for type advantages. Stay alert Yuki, she thought, You never know why this guy's gonna pull. She turned as she noticed Iruko enter the room again, and gave him a greeting nod. Loryn turned and walked back to her seat, gazing at her feet blankly, waiting for the next battle to begin.

Vaporeon lept off of Loryn's lap and scampered over to Seth. "Vapor! Eon!" she chirped, in somewhat of a congratulations. Her trainer glanced over her shoulder at the little blue Pokemon, but decided not to walk over so she wouldn't have to say anything to Seth.

Years
    Seth smiled weakly at Loryn's Vaporeon that wandered over to his feet, and barked seemingly happy. "Thanks..." Seth uttered before looking to his fire lizard companion, who was still entirely calm. "Charmeleon, would ya?" Seth added motioning with his head to Vaporeon then over to Loryn. Charmeleon rolled his eyes, and grunted a little, but walked past the Vaporeon and waved his tail tauntingly to gain the blue Pokemon's attention, before progressing Loryn's way. Once he was at her side Charmeleon looked over his shoulder at Vaporeon with a somewhat smile, then to Loryn with a questionable look.

She was pressed against the glass that separated the arena from the stands. "Char," He informed her of his presence and looked to Vaporeon. To be sure she had followed.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Poreon!" Vaporeon growled with a smile as Charmeleon sauntered toward her trainer, waving his tail tauntingly. She squeaked and stumbled forward to chase after the orange lizard, happy to be playing with him again. Once Charmeleon had halted beside her trainer, Vaporeon jumped forward and tackled his tail, always careful of his tail flame. Loryn looked down at the sound, and found herself gazing to a pair of lizard-eyes.

"Oh, hi Charmeleon," she smiled slightly, then noticed Vaporeon clinging to his tail. Her voice turned stern as she sighed. "Vaporeon, stop annoying Charmeleon." The little blue Pokemon frowned up at her trainer, then tumbled to the floor with disappointment. She sat there, pouting, but Loryn had learned not to give the Eeveelution any attention when she was acting like this. Perhaps she was being too harsh, but the competition was really stressing her out.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I watched Seth walk back into the stands as if nothing had gone on. Thankfully that guy from last night stopped him and questioned him. I suppose his answer had been the least bit feasable, but that didn't excuse it. He was going to get the same treatment that I would give to anybody if I ever saw them harm a pokemon. If they killed one...They wouldn't kill one if they knew I was watching. I approached him with Nail beside me. "Seth....You ****ing douche!" I swung my fist in an arc, catching him across the face. "Don't you dare hurt a pokemon like that again!" I was tempted to let him have it, but I didn't really want to get kicked out of the tournament. "And don't even use the 'other people do it' excuse! You know I would do the same to anyone else! It still doesn't make it right!" It really got on my nerves when people hurt pokemon. If they went as far as to kill them, they would wish they had never been born. I would've made their last days Hell.

Years
    Toppling to the ground after recieving a hard hook across the face. Spitting on the floor Seth lay there his eyes on the ground listening to Zephyr's words. Resting his hand on his lower jaw Seth angled his head to be looking up at Rider, his nearly black eyes dull, without feeling. "Don't act so surprised, Blitz." Seth retorted using his friend's last name, a rare occurence. "This wasn't the first time you've seen sh** go down." His voice had obvious anger but was in a surpressed quiet tone.

Charmeleon looked with just his eyes, but didn't do anything beyond that. Seth slowly got to his feet, continuing to glare at Zephyr. "You think I've got an excuse for what I do?! It's a reason!" He raised his voice swelling up on his friend the best he could. "Throw another...I dare you." His last statement was threatning indeed, even when the height difference between he and his friend was taken into consideration.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn's mouth fell open in a silent scream as Seth fell to the ground after Zephyr socked him in the face. She side-stepped Charmeleon and Vaporeon, touching the orange lizard's head, and went to stand in between the two men. "Don't you dare lay another finger on him," Loryn snapped, narrowing her eyes at Rider. "You really think hitting him was a good idea? You, who just argued that hurting Pokemon was bad, just hurt a human!" Her voice was rising in anger. She turned around quickly and dropped to the ground, her hands hovering over where Seth had gotten hit.

"Oh God, are you okay? Do you need help?" Loryn fretted, her hands beginning to shake again.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I couldn't ****ing believe it! That girl was defending him! "Believe me. He's fine. We've had way worse fights than this!"It was true. Zephyr and Seth had plenty of scuffles before, but this one was just a punch. "Sure I've seen **** go down, but I've dealt them their blows too! You know I hate excessive violence between pokemon! And what better way to settle it by taking out the guys hurting them?" I hated those who though killing pokemon was fun/good. They were villains. Villains deserved to die terribly. I am no villain. I am a vigilante. Yeah...That's good. A vigilante. I took a deep breath and felt my temperature decrease. "No. I'm not even gonna try another one." I glared at Seth, but kept my voice monotone. "You know what? I'm done." It seems all of my anger had fled with that one punch. "I'm not mad any more. Just disappointed." It was almost funny. My glare faded away into a grin. I couldn't help it. I looked to Nail. "Well, Nail, my friend, return." I called the Primeape back into its pokeball. "I apologize for any inconvenience I've caused." I said the last statement in a sarcastic tone, not really sorry, but more of 'Why the **** did that have to happen'. "I may be an outlaw, a bounty hunter, a maverick, but I believe in the least amount of violence possible." With that last statement, I went in the corner of the box and sat down, trying to ignore the looks I was getting from everyone, be it approving or convicting.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Hurting Seth is no way to settle this! Sure, I don't agree with what he did, but I'm not going to punch him!" Loryn was almost yelling, so she swallowed hard to contain her anger. "I'm sure you guys are used to beating up on each other, but not here. Not now." She looked away as Rider said he wouldn't throw another punch, his voice full of disgust. It was like Seth wasn't worth his time anymore. Loryn knew she was probably getting judged big time for helping out 'the enemy', but she couldn't help but feel bad. Seth was just misunderstood...wasn't he? She gazed back down at said boy, a frown forming on her lips.

Years
    "Not mad anymore, huh?" Seth questioned darkly, "Well isn't that convienent? Guess that settles it then, don't it?" He added, lightly pushing Loryn away as he turned his back to the competitors making his way to the locker room. Punching the brick wall as he passed by it. He moved to his locker and, punched that as well, with his Snag Machine hand leaving a rather large dent in it. He sighed as he opened the door and grabbed his boots, strapping them back onto his feet. Sitting on the bench he put his head in his hands.

"The hell? What happened out there?" He thought outloud.

"Heheh, your true nature is getting harder to hinder, isn't it Mr. Zypher?"

"Oh **** me." Seth cursed getting to his feet to look at the pestering scientist yet again. "Look man, again I ain't got time for this, you seem as though you've got something to say to me...So come on out and say it. Quit playing these damn games!" Seth growled at the man who stood nonchelantly.

"All in due time, Mr. Zypher. All in due time." The scientist giggled turning his back to leave. However Seth was right there grabbing ahold of the man's arm whipping him around just to deck him square in the face with his left hand. The man's glasses shattered as he flopped to the ground. "Heheh, got to let that anger out somehow, don't we?" The man asked looking up to Seth with searing red eyes, blood dripping from his nose. Seth cringed and held back the urge to stomp on him then and there.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I watched the argument that had exploded in the room behind me. A new boy had come and punched Seth, knocking him to the ground. They had said they were friends, so I figured it was normal. I got to say Seth got what he needed though. However, something didn't make sense. I heard Seth say he didn't have a choice and it was for a reason. I wanted to walk over to him and ask, but now was not the time or place. There was too many people around and it still was not the time to reveal who I really was. I did not know what to do, I did not want to get evolved. I could use a pokemon move to calm them down, but I did not have a pokemon with that type of move. Loryn seemed to take up for Seth and she had a valid reason, but again Seth probably could have even used one or two more hits like that. I noticed her Vaporeon was pouting; I couldn't help, but laugh at the little blue pokemon. I would have let my Eevee out, but I did not want to give Vaporeon what it wanted because it seemed like Loryn was stressed from the tournament. I wanted to go over and calm her down, but then it would seem like I was taking sides which I did not like doing. Sooner or later I would have to do what I think is right, but right now I could not afford it.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Loryn narrowed her eyes at Seth as he pushed her away. "Geez, I'm just trying to help," she spat under her breath, standing up and walking back to her seat. She sat down with a sigh, rubbing her head. I was just trying to help... Why is everyone here so mean? God, I hate this place... she thought, staring out across the battlefield. Vaporeon nudged her trainer's leg, in hopes to cheer her up. Loryn looked down and shook her head. "I'm not playing right now Vaporeon. Sorry." She returned her attention to the match, resting her chin on her hand.

Years
    Seth knelt down to be at eye level with the grummy scientist. "You better tell me something of use, or I'm afraid that just makes you...useless." The last word was evil, almost echoy, but Seth didn't seem to notice it. Something about this scientist's meer presence brought out the worst in him.

"You." The man replied casually, with a wicked smile. "You are of use."

Seth shoke his head and decked the wall behind the scientist. "What do you mean by that?!" He snarled. His black eyes piercing the scientist's red ones.

"You have the ability to not just see True Wild Pokemon for what they are, but understand them as well...why do you think that is?"

"How the hell should I know, I was born with that curse! And if your tring to push me to do something terrible right now, I'll have you know I'm about ready too. Tell me what you know! What do you want with me?!"

"Ohohoho, nothing more than what your doing with your life now...for now." The scientist smiled motioning for Seth to look behind him.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I watched Seth push the girl away and exit the room, and I couldn't help but feel bad. Sure, Seth deserved to get his lights knocked out a time or two, but did I really have to hit him in front of everybody? (That's rhetorical. The answer is no, despite what you think, Iruko XD) It was my fault he was angry and had pushed Loryn. I stood up and walked over to her. "I'm sorry. That was really rude of me. Don't blame Seth. It's my fault he's mad." I sighed. I hated apologizing. It made me seem like I was weak, a trait that people in Pyrite Town don't appreciate. "I'm gonna go check on him. But this time I really am sorry." I sighed and walked into the locker room. "Sorry Seth. I didn't me-" I finally realized what was happening. Seth had a nerd lookin' guy dangling by his fists, with a bashed-up face. "What the Hell Seth? Take it out on me!" I then realized the ugly-smug look on the guy's face. "Nevermind. Is that bastard givin' you problems?" I approached Seth's side. "The ****s wrong with his eyes?"

Years
    Seth turned his head to see Zephyr enter the room. It didn't cross Seth's mind that the man indicated to the door before the entering of his friend. He listened to Rider's appology get cut short as he came closer and questioned the man's eyes. Seth shoke his head standing up next to Zephyr looking down at the scientist who remained stationary. "I can't get anything clear out of him." Seth informed.

"Heheh, I told you Mr. Zypher in due time you'll get the ansewers you crave." The man spoke putting his gaze on Zephyr. "You...have been doing well, too." his eyes then moved to the door leading to the observation area. "The others though, too kind hearted for their own good, they might pose a problem." The scientist glared for a moment. "Especially the one who's about to do battle." He then looked back at the two with his same creepy smile.

Last edited:
    Back