• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    Have the latest update of the game and my Fennekin still hasn't evolved at lvl 20. Does it evolve later then usuall or is it a bug?
    i don't think that's a bug
    i have a fennekin too and it became delphox now

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    hey 1158
    how can you make a game pokemon ??
    may you show me how to do that
    i really want to know :v
    i wish i could do a perfect game like you with victory fire or this game

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • hey 1158
    how can you make a game pokemon ??
    may you show me how to do that
    i really want to know :v
    i wish i could do a perfect game like you with victory fire or this game

You should gather information around the Emulation and Rom hacking.
    Which is the section you're in right now, then tutorials and such..

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    You should gather information around the Emulation and Rom hacking.
    Which is the section you're in right now, then tutorials and such..

i dont know where i can gather the infomation about hacking a pokemon game
    i find it long time ago until now but i cant find
    may you give me a little clue about that ?? :d

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2015
    this game is hacked by what ? answer pls..

That's a very vague question.

This hack is made by 1158
    This hack has custom tile set
    This hack has pokemon from multiple generations.
    This hack has a set of legendaries to catch.
    This hack has mega-pokemon has seen in Gen VI.

This hacks i based off Pokemon Emerald.

This what you looking for?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    may i ask,, is this a bug.. in the carmine ruins..the second cave.. all the trainers there are team mirage... but here is a bug i think.. there is a member of team mirage, when you fight the name is expert madonna i think.. then its 2 pokemons are confagrigus and chandelure which are level 87.. i think this is not equal to the level of the pokemon in the event ryt?

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • may i ask,, is this a bug.. in the carmine ruins..the second cave.. all the trainers there are team mirage... but here is a bug i think.. there is a member of team mirage, when you fight the name is expert madonna i think.. then its 2 pokemons are confagrigus and chandelure which are level 87.. i think this is not equal to the level of the pokemon in the event ryt?

No, you have to clearly defeat it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Hi Im just wondering what level does seadra evovle? its level 60 in my game but still didnt evolve into kingdra. do I need a stone for it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    where to get the 6th badge? and how do i remove the rock bug pokemon blocking the cave? and can you fix the image of manectric-m in the pokedex and battlefield becuz its just a black image of manectric-m.. tnx

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    in another mission they tell me to help somebody in a village i go to there and a little girl come fight to me but i dont know what i need to do next?

I think you've got the toolbox at that time, now just go back and return it.

When is release final beta?

It'll be soon, now the newly-released one is 99% completed, I may need to add some more post-game events to make it 100% completed.

i will try this hack.. i hope u can finish this hack 100% soon.. i like your victory fire.. thanks

Thanks, and I think this hack will be 100% completed in several days, I just released a Pre-Beta4 in which the main storyline is completed, only some post-game events are to be added.

where do i get the blue ,red and green shard? i only have one of each when i dive

Use A-332 and search for special tiles in caves like cracked floor or a floor fullfilled of moss(Moss Cave only). Step on them and hidden caves will be found, shards can be found from some of them.

may i ask,, is this a bug.. in the carmine ruins..the second cave.. all the trainers there are team mirage... but here is a bug i think.. there is a member of team mirage, when you fight the name is expert madonna i think.. then its 2 pokemons are confagrigus and chandelure which are level 87.. i think this is not equal to the level of the pokemon in the event ryt?

It is a bug which can only be found in the last beta, and I fixed it in the newest Pre-Beta4 now.

Hi Im just wondering what level does seadra evovle? its level 60 in my game but still didnt evolve into kingdra. do I need a stone for it?

It evolves by leveling up when its happiness value is at 220.

where to get the 6th badge? and how do i remove the rock bug pokemon blocking the cave? and can you fix the image of manectric-m in the pokedex and battlefield becuz its just a black image of manectric-m.. tnx

The 6th badge is the badge of Cherry Villa gym, make sure to challenge it, and then come back to Lividity City and challenge the gym, after you got the badge, check the "rock", Colress will help you to remove it.

Sorry for being late, but it seems that I still need several days to complete this hack, now I released the Pre-Beta 4, the main storyline is completed in this pre-beta, two post-game events are added, but I still need to add more post-game events to finish the rest 1% of this hack, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    why i cant go to the johto league
    i defeated all gym leader
    a scientist block the way to come there

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    i think i find a bug in the ice gym city in johto
    when i take the quest from Veronika - an admin of mirage team i come to the dragon'den but when i go through that town the game was freezee (i try to play again several times)

Another bug is when i finish that mission in radio tower
    fakner block the way =.=(but i cheat walkthough wall to go out ^^)
    and how can i go to the johto league
    a scientist dont let me go through there =.=

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    why i cant go to the johto league
    i defeated all gym leader
    a scientist block the way to come there

You must tell Prof.Oak that you collected all 8 badges of Johto before that. And Johto League is not available as there's no enough sprites for the Elite Four, but the datas of Indigo Plateau is still there, I would like to make it available if only I can expand the amount of trainer sprites.

Another bug is when i finish that mission in radio tower
    fakner block the way =.=(but i cheat walkthough wall to go out ^^)
    and how can i go to the johto league
    a scientist dont let me go through there =.=

I think I fixed all the bugs you mentioned, thanks a lot for reporting, please update to the newest Pre-Beta 4.01.

Back