• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    i told professor Oak but he still there =.=

Then, I think it must be a bug, I checked the script and found the problem, thanks a lot for reporting, now I've finished it.

Pre-Beta 4.02 released for fixing a bug.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    LOL
    if i tell you all bug i know i think i need much time to write all them =))
    anyway what should i do next
    i defeated Red
    catch celebii too :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    LOL too much bug
    i'll tell you all tomorrow
    now i must go to extra class =))
    another question
    may you show me how to do this hack game
    what program you use to do that ??
    i really really want to make a hack game
    i have very much ideas for a new game but i cant make a game :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    LOL
    if i tell you all bug i know i think i need much time to write all them =))
    anyway what should i do next
    i defeated Red
    catch celebii too :D

I think you have nothing to do currently, but of course, I'll add something more, now, if you know the way to hack, you'll be able to see some prepared but still not used datas in the rom, like the sprite of Steven the Hoenn Champion and Diantha the Kalos champion. Yes, there will be a place for high-ranked battles soon, Lugia and Ho-oh will also be catchable when I finished it.

LOL too much bug
    i'll tell you all tomorrow
    now i must go to extra class =))
    another question
    may you show me how to do this hack game
    what program you use to do that ??
    i really really want to make a hack game
    i have very much ideas for a new game but i cant make a game :(

Well, thanks, and if you mean the following bugs, I think I've fixed them just now:
    Wrong trainer names
    Strange movement(Sometimes a person may walk into a wall)since you battled Lance and Clair.
    Invisible Zekrom
    RED is still there after you defeated him

Whatever, thanks.

1158, Which Pokemon has the move whirlpool? Cause i'm stuck in the dragon den event

Lumieon can learn it by Heart Scale, Clawitzer can learn it at Lv47, Clamperl knows it as you catch it. Well, I'm going to make Whirlpool a TM, I think. Sorry. And please update to Pre-Beta 4.03, there were so many errors in the coming events in the previous beta.

Pre-Beta 4.03 released for fixing the following errors:
    Wrong trainer names
    Strange movement(Sometimes a person may walk into a wall)since you battled Lance and Clair.
    Invisible Zekrom

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • I think you have nothing to do currently, but of course, I'll add something more, now, if you know the way to hack, you'll be able to see some prepared but still not used datas in the rom, like the sprite of Steven the Hoenn Champion and Diantha the Kalos champion. Yes, there will be a place for high-ranked battles soon, Lugia and Ho-oh will also be catchable when I finished it.

Well, thanks, and if you mean the following bugs, I think I've fixed them just now:
    Wrong trainer names
    Invisible Zekrom

Whatever, thanks.

Lumieon can learn it by Heart Scale, Clawitzer can learn it at Lv47, Clamperl knows it as you catch it. Well, I'm going to make Whirlpool a TM, I think. Sorry. And please update to Pre-Beta 4.03, there were so many errors in the coming events in the previous beta.

Wrong trainer names
    Invisible Zekrom

Ok thanks,but new problem. now I got clamperl that already knows the move whirlpool And then i tried using it on the whirlpool in dragon's den. &... it did't work

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    I think you have nothing to do currently, but of course, I'll add something more, now, if you know the way to hack, you'll be able to see some prepared but still not used datas in the rom, like the sprite of Steven the Hoenn Champion and Diantha the Kalos champion. Yes, there will be a place for high-ranked battles soon, Lugia and Ho-oh will also be catchable when I finished it.

Wrong trainer names
    Invisible Zekrom

Whatever, thanks.

Wrong trainer names
    Invisible Zekrom
    =.= could you plz teach me how to create a hack pokemon game ??

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    first bug is in route 36 in johto 2 guard block the way
    second is ruin of alph when you come in the last house(use surf to come there) then jump down the hole you'll be in golden villa
    third is when you come in the oak's lab when you turn to right and go to talking with oak the game will be freezee
    .... are you really release the new beta ?? i can see some old bug in there =.=
    they not big bug so.... no need to report
    and i can see that the scient block the way to come to silver mountain still there to block my way =.=

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Hey i think i found a bug, i got to the golden temple where they tell me to meet with the elder in jade pass but when i get there, it says i shouldnt interrupt him

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    1158, Which Pokemon has the move whirlpool? Cause i'm stuck in the event on dragon's denView attachment 70177
    i found some bugs in beta 4.0
    in ice path i tried to talk to silver nothing happendView attachment 70175

Noibats has swablu's informationView attachment 70176

Sorry, I didn't see the pictures yesterday, and now I fixed the bugs you mentioned except the Pokedex error, because I can only get the information as I write them down from Pokemon X/Y. But I still haven't collect all Pokemon of Kalos yet, so I don't have the datas for it.

Ok thanks,but new problem. now I got clamperl that already knows the move whirlpool And then i tried using it on the whirlpool in dragon's den. &... it did't work

You need Pryce's Glacier Badge to make it available.

I can't surf inside the Fairy Forest where I go to catch Xerneas.

I've fixed this problem, please update to the newest Pre-Beta 4.04.

first bug is in route 36 in johto 2 guard block the way
    second is ruin of alph when you come in the last house(use surf to come there) then jump down the hole you'll be in golden villa
    third is when you come in the oak's lab when you turn to right and go to talking with oak the game will be freezee
    .... are you really release the new beta ?? i can see some old bug in there =.=
    they not big bug so.... no need to report
    and i can see that the scient block the way to come to silver mountain still there to block my way =.=

About the way to create a hack, you'll need certain tools, I think you can get them in the "Toolbox" of this site, and you must learn to script, to change the events of the game, and a Hex Editor is also needed for something that tools can't deal with, maybe you can search for some tutorials in this site. About the errors you mentioned, firstly, the guards on Route 36 is not an error, they will leave after you get Falkner's badge, and the rest of the errors were fixed in the newer Pre-Beta 4.04, thanks.

Who are the legendaries and where can i find them?

The legendary Pokemon in this hack are Combalion(Umber Path/After Sky Castle event), Virizion(Cloud Forest/After Sky Castle event), Terrakion(Grass Path/After Sky Castle event), Rayquazza(Sky Castle/After Sky Castle event), Genesect(Sky Castle/After Sky Castle researching event), Xerneas(Fairy Forest,in the Brown Lake), Yvetal(A hidden way on the right side of Lithopone Ferry). Zygarde(In the depth of Mt.Mortar), Meloetta(Bronze Tunnel/In a special mission), Tornadus(Windy Cave), Thundurus(Shale Tunnel), Landorus(Sandy Villa, requires Rock Climb), Heatran(A event in TYRON), Mew(High Edge Falls), Mewtwo(Greenland Cave), Regigigas(Final event in TYRON), Reshiram/Zekrom(In a special mission after defeated RED), Celebi(Ilex Forest/Requires GS Ball and give it to KURT.)

Pre-Beta 4.04 released for fixing some bugs.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hmm I really enjoy this hack (and Victory Fire) but is there a walkthrough of this somewhere? And also I know you're italian but you should put a space after a comma, I saw some people that didn't like Victory Fire and that was one of their reasons.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Can anyone help me? I just finished the first regions Elite 4 and when I finish the pokemon registration it tells me my save data is corrupt and I can't continue... Any fix?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Major Bug : I already have the Glacier Badge,And then i got whirlpool Via TM. used it on my Keldeo (Resolute Form) checked the whirlpool in dragon's den. it still did't work :|

It was my fault, I mistakenlt set the script of the whitlpool into "can be cleaned if you don't have Glacier Badge". Now, I fixed it, sorry, I apologize for my carelessness. Please update to the newest Pre-Beta 4.05.

Hmm I really enjoy this hack (and Victory Fire) but is there a walkthrough of this somewhere? And also I know you're italian but you should put a space after a comma, I saw some people that didn't like Victory Fire and that was one of their reasons.

Thanks, glad to see you like the hacks, as for the walkthrough, I really don't know, i didn't make a walkthrough for this, and I know the problem that I always forget to put a space after a comma, but it would might take so much time to work on it, so I might have no time to fix it.

Can anyone help me? I just finished the first regions Elite 4 and when I finish the pokemon registration it tells me my save data is corrupt and I can't continue... Any fix?

You didn't adjust the save type into 128KB, 64KB save always get erased after you defeated Elite Four, so you need to set the save type into 128KB, but the previous saved file was lost, you must restart, I'm sorry, even I have no idea to fix it.

Pre-Beta 4.05 released for adding TM12 as Whirlpool and fix the bug of the whirlpool.

Back