• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    theres a bug in eastern city.. the big building where elijah and uranium are talking.. there is fat guy in the corner.when i talk to him..it freeze my game.. and a little bug..the sign board for eastern city i guess.. it says store room

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    help me were do i get the 5th badge ??? the gym in ultramarine city gym is CLOSED how to get his badge ???? HELP PLEASE !!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Hey can you post a zip file with the gba file in it when the hack is complete? I already played it by patching it but I would like it if I can play it on other devices that can't patch files.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2015
    where to go after event with team mirage in solar city? and where is 6th gym i cant find it

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    nice bro...gr8 making..i'll start playing it after cmplt log...bt wondering which emareld will work on patch

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • where to go after event with team mirage in solar city? and where is 6th gym i cant find it
    go back to cherry villa earn 5th badge. 6th Gym is in Cedar City
    Tnx I found the move tutor and one thing more: where do I find rayquaza.?
    Sky Castle. it can be obtained after an event inside the castle when you get the 8th badge. you Can Fly there

Last edited:

nigreeb

Audrei is my name xD
    Years
  • go back to cherry villa earn 5th badge. 6th Gym is in Cedar City

Sky Castle. it can be obtained after an event inside the castle when you get the 8th badge. you Can Fly there

Is this the exact location of rayquaza? I think it's a bug because I can't teleport to this warp.

994038_691791560845245_1665980768_a.jpg

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    i cant find Uranium in the eastern city i'm on my 4th mission

Go to the depth of Windy Cave first and get the flute, then talk to Alma, I think Uranium will be there after this.

theres a bug in eastern city.. the big building where elijah and uranium are talking.. there is fat guy in the corner.when i talk to him..it freeze my game.. and a little bug..the sign board for eastern city i guess.. it says store room

Thanks for reporting, now I've fixed this bug.

Where do I find the red shards though

One is in Windy Cave, another one is in Shale Tunnel.

Hey can you post a zip file with the gba file in it when the hack is complete? I already played it by patching it but I would like it if I can play it on other devices that can't patch files.

Sorry, it is illegal to publish a rom, you'll need a patcher like tsukuyomi and patch it on a rom.

nice bro...gr8 making..i'll start playing it after cmplt log...bt wondering which emareld will work on patch

I think you'll need to try a pure Emerld rom.

Is this the exact location of rayquaza? I think it's a bug because I can't teleport to this warp.

994038_691791560845245_1665980768_a.jpg

It is not a bug, now, if you can't see Rayquaza there, please update to the newest Pre-Beta 4.07, go out from the castle and leave there, after that, Fly back and walk into the castle again, I think it will work.

Pre-Beta 4.07 released for fixing the final event(Another event mistakenly happens there if you didn't update to the newest beta and go there)and some small errors.

nigreeb

Audrei is my name xD
    Years
  • It is not a bug, now, if you can't see Rayquaza there, please update to the newest Pre-Beta 4.07, go out from the castle and leave there, after that, Fly back and walk into the castle again, I think it will work.

Pre-Beta 4.07 released for fixing the final event(Another event mistakenly happens there if you didn't update to the newest beta and go there)and some small errors.

Gotcha! thanks for the new patch. I hope it will work.

Back