• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
Where i can find all the mega stone? Because when i use the anti mega the mega stone is not appearing on my key items and the anti mega is gone. And i'm stuck at tyron. How can i remove the film guy and the lucario on the forest? Thank you. Nice hack!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hi. Loving the game. Been playing alot.

Ive got a question tho.

1. I found 3 Green shard out of 4 in mission three. I have all the others i think. (3 Yellow and 2 red). Now where can i find that last green shard? Where are the locations of the green shards?

Can u please help? Ive been stuck here for a long time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Hey which patch file should i download???
beta 3.22 or version 1??
please tell me the difference between the two??

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Hey which patch file should i download???
beta 3.22 or version 1??
please tell me the difference between the two??

I think that you should download version 1 because it contains everything with bug fixes and you'll be able to go to Spiral Island. Beta 3.22 doesn't contain everything and may have some minor bugs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
I think that you should download version 1 because it contains everything with bug fixes and you'll be able to go to Spiral Island. Beta 3.22 doesn't contain everything and may have some minor bugs.
okay so i'll download version 1 (but I thought beta 3.22 should be the latest compared to version 1)...
anyway is version 1 having access to all three regions mentioned in the opening post??

Years
okay so i'll download version 1 (but I thought beta 3.22 should be the latest compared to version 1)...
anyway is version 1 having access to all three regions mentioned in the opening post??
No, the version 1.04 in not a beta, so it's newer.. Version 1 has all three regions, and I haven't encountered any bug so far...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have a question I think I already explored all the caves in sylon but still cannot complete the shards. I have 7 green shards, 2 yellow shards and 1 red shard. The other green shards I found in some pokemon (Trapinch and Sigilyph) where can i find other shards? can you tell me some locations?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
No, the version 1.04 in not a beta, so it's newer.. Version 1 has all three regions, and I haven't encountered any bug so far...
Thanks a ton buddy already started with 1.04..I've played victory fire & it awesome..hoping the same for resolute as well!!!
1158 you rock buddy!!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Good evening.
Can you please about format version 1.4 in .ips , or .gba
My UPS transform software no able used this .ups, (checked on 5 Emerald different rom).
Thank you for compliance my request.
P.S: Sorry for my bad English, I´m from Poland.

Back