• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Good evening.
Can you please about format version 1.4 in .ips , or .gba
My UPS transform software no able used this .ups, (checked on 5 Emerald different rom).
Thank you for compliance my request.
P.S: Sorry for my bad English, I´m from Poland.

Sorry you can't ask for Gba of the game here Because Sharing Roms is Against The Forum Rules

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
the hack so far is awesome :D

i found some bug ( i play version 1.04)
when you play as alma , Elijah , everyone always call alma with He
When alma battle logan in 4th gym , loga sprite change to alma and and the team to
And mirage king alma <- is alma suppose tobe boy ?
thx you

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
OMG for the 10th time or smthing im stuck.

How in blazes do u learn aromatherapy? Ive caught a vlieplume. Where can i find a heart scale and where is the move relearner/tutor.

Its one of the few things i don tlike about this hack. After the first region there is no clue where to go or what to do. U just have to search over the whole place for the events.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
How can i have all the mega pokemon? and how i can get to pinearoma city? The film guy wont go away.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014

How in blazes do u learn aromatherapy? Ive caught a vlieplume. Where can i find a heart scale and where is the move relearner/tutor.

Its one of the few things i don tlike about this hack. After the first region there is no clue where to go or what to do. U just have to search over the whole place for the events.

Cmon guys. No one answers my questions. And theres no walkthrough.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I think this should be in the Hack Showcase...

Maybe, but I think this will depend on the moderator, this thread can only be moved to Hacks Showcase after the moderators admitted it.

Move tutor is in Cherry Villa, and Dr.T of TYRON(Who lives in Halfleaf City)can also help you to relearn it.

the hack so far is awesome :D

i found some bug ( i play version 1.04)
when you play as alma , Elijah , everyone always call alma with He
When alma battle logan in 4th gym , loga sprite change to alma and and the team to
And mirage king alma <- is alma suppose tobe boy ?
thx you

Well, that must be an error, I may fix it later, thanks. But the trainer type "Mirage King" can't be fixed, because there's only one trainer type for Logan/Alma.

Thank you for the answer.

Dont you remember where itemfinder is in this hack? Looks like I missed it.

It can be found in Cherry Villa.

Thanks a ton buddy already started with 1.04..I've played victory fire & it awesome..hoping the same for resolute as well!!!
1158 you rock buddy!!!

Glad to see you like this hack, thanks.

How to get to pinearoma city please? The film guy wont go away.

Go to Redwood City first to find the gym leaders, after that, the director will leave.

I have a question I think I already explored all the caves in sylon but still cannot complete the shards. I have 7 green shards, 2 yellow shards and 1 red shard. The other green shards I found in some pokemon (Trapinch and Sigilyph) where can i find other shards? can you tell me some locations?

I think you can find the rest shards in the hidden caves of Shale Tunnel and Windy Cave. And Tentacool and Petilil sometimes hold Red Shard, Quilfish sometimes hold Yellow shard.

Can u make meowstick and Pangoro appear in this game :D ?

They may won't appear in this hack, but I'm sure that they'll appear in my next project.

Hi. Loving the game. Been playing alot.

Ive got a question tho.

1. I found 3 Green shard out of 4 in mission three. I have all the others i think. (3 Yellow and 2 red). Now where can i find that last green shard? Where are the locations of the green shards?

Can u please help? Ive been stuck here for a long time.

I think you can find all Green Shards in Moss Cave, Sigilyph and Trapinch hold them sometimes.

@1158 how about adding the shiny sprite of the gen VI? And mega gengar shiny sprite is so awesome!!

It'll depend on whether I can work out the shiny pallete of the Pokemon perfectly. If I can't do it, then the sprites will not be changed. So even I don't sure I can do so.

Where i can find all the mega stone? Because when i use the anti mega the mega stone is not appearing on my key items and the anti mega is gone. And i'm stuck at tyron. How can i remove the film guy and the lucario on the forest? Thank you. Nice hack!!!

You only need Mega Rock to mega evolve all the Pokemon, if you want another mega Pokemon, you'll have to cancel the previous one and get the items again from Engineer BC, who stays in Lividity City with his Lucario, so you can get mega stone there. And the director will leave after you arrived Redwood City and meet the gym leaders there.

1158 i wonder what the cause of the error is? Because too many flags? The pre beta 3.xx has fewer event repeat/flag bug if I'm not mistaken..

I do think so, so even I have no idea about this.

Where can I get shiny stone to evelove Floette?

You need Sun Stone to evolve it, it can be bought in Lividity Department.

I'm having the same problem with Flora Island Gym. I only get to disable the 2nd barrier, the first barrier is still there. I kept on checking all the 4 computers but it keeps on saying: No special data in this PC.... <PLAYER> turned off the PC.

...help?

You must be playing the older version of this hack, this problem was fixed in the newest version.

I think I found an erorr
bug\steel pokemon like Scizor are weak to rock type moves in your hack

It's not an error, I just want to make Rock-Type better than before, Rock-Type is too weak in the origin game, so I made Rock-Type moves have normal effect on Steel-Type. And Dark-Type and Ghost-Type moves have normal effect on Steel-Type in Pokemon X/Y.

where can i catch deino or any of its evolved forms?

You can find Deino on Maize Road and Victory Road of SYLON.

I already finished this game. Looking forward for your next pokemon project.

Well, I think it will take at least 6 months to work out my next project.

How can i have all the mega pokemon? and how i can get to pinearoma city? The film guy wont go away.

You can get Mega Rock from Engineer BC of Lividity City, and you can only have 1 mega Pokemon in your team, once you'd like to use another mega Pokemon, you'll have to cancel the mega form of the previous one by Anti-Mega and go back to Lividity City for another Mega Rock.

Yuuki_Asura

Years
Cmon guys. No one answers my questions. And theres no walkthrough.
well try catching a Roselia at Darkgreen path its around lvl 44 -lvl 47 its already knows aromatheraphy
What are the mega pokemons in this hack?
Lucario , Mawile , Gardevoir , Gyarados , Mewtwo (Y) , Absol , Ampharos , Alakazam , Manectric

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Is there anything to do after I beat red?

If not i loved the game. There were mny bugs but thats to be expected with 3 regions.
Loved it.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
Expert S is blocking the tower in pinearoma. How can i get the event there? Im stuck at colress mission.

Yuuki_Asura

Years
Expert S is blocking the tower in pinearoma. How can i get the event there? Im stuck at colress mission.
to Finish the Colress mission go to Pure Tower In Pure Village

Is there anything to do after I beat red?

If not i loved the game. There were mny bugs but thats to be expected with 3 regions.
Loved it.

well, Go to Quest Center in Eastern City. Theres a Special Mission With Reshiram/Zekrom
after that you get to go to the Final Event, Battle Department in Spiral Island

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
i'm stuck on alma past. they said i need to finish the P. league and after i'm done on the league alma still there, but when i go to the Quest npc she said me that i need to go sandy vile... :/
and also the mega stone is not on lividi city i don't find it. i'm pritty sure im playing a clean rom +3.2 up patched

Back