• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
List All Legendary:

RAYQUAZA(Sky Castle), COBALION(Umber Path), Terakion( grass path), Virizion(cloud forest), Tornadus(windy cave), Genesect(sky castle), Thundurus(shale tunnel), mew(high edge fall), Landorus(abandoned mine), Xerneas(brown lake>fairy forest), Yveltal(lithopone city>sky hill), mewtwo(Greenland city), Diancie(spiral island>Crystal chamber), Ho-oh(ecructeak city>tin tower), Zygarde(mt.mortar), Celebi(ilex forest), Lugia (whirl island)
Thank you bro!!!
Okay I have encountered a Xerneas (40 level )I guess near solar city & my Riolu is still 19 level & I want to know if I run away from her will be able to catch her again???
I guess 1158 has given the property of wild encounter of latios/latias in emerald to Xerneas & Yvetal in Resolute..is this correct??Then Where will meet Xerneas again if I don't catch her now

anonymous724

If Being Fresh is Wrong, I don't wanna be Right
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
How to get through amberyellow gym. All I do is get reset
And Pokémon centres seem to have broke. I go to the pc , ask for my pokemon to get healed, then it freezes. The text box is still there, I can't move but the people in the PC still move and music still plays

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
How can I enter the holy karst cave? I've got all the badges of tyron and i got the jhoto ticket. Wht should i do now? Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
have a big question...where i can find the fourth green shard?..i have only 3 of them and i searched all the region for one day and a half pls help

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
I'd like to know which starters I can get in this hack and where.

Thanks
You can get the 4th-6th gen starters in the game. They are scattered in various cities and you have to talk to people to get them as gifts. You can get Snivy in Central City, Oshawott Amethyst Town, Fennekin in Ultramarine City, Turtwig in Dianthus Town, Chimchar in Lividity City, Piplup in Sylon Academy (in Central City, but after beating the 6th gym for the first time), Chespin in Chinchilla City and I haven't found Tepig or Froakie yet.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
You can get the 4th-6th gen starters in the game. They are scattered in various cities and you have to talk to people to get them as gifts. You can get Snivy in Central City, Oshawott Amethyst Town, Fennekin in Ultramarine City, Turtwig in Dianthus Town, Chimchar in Lividity City, Piplup in Sylon Academy (in Central City, but after beating the 6th gym for the first time), Chespin in Chinchilla City and I haven't found Tepig or Froakie yet.

Tyron Region

Tepig is in Volcano town & Froakie is in Marble City

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
Thanks. I'm still in Chinchilla Gym so I haven't been able to get to those places yet. Can't wait for Froakie!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
there anyway to change melloeta to her piroute form
and how to get celebi in ilex forest ?

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
a fixed version? ok now im gonna ask
how can i update my old version to use my last save..
i've repeated pokemon resolute 4 times and believe me it was exhausting~
im playing it on my android phone..
someone help me O_O

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
How can pass through the guard on pure tower? Stuck on colress mission

You must finish the event of 20th Century Co. and the event on the top of Jade Volcano, then the event in the building of Pinearoma Villa, after these, go to Halfleaf City, defeat Pure/Iron there, go to Halfleaf City, finish the event, then go to Pure Tower for the final event, after the final event, Pure Tower will be available.

i'm stuck on alma past. they said i need to finish the P. league and after i'm done on the league alma still there, but when i go to the Quest npc she said me that i need to go sandy vile... :/
and also the mega stone is not on lividi city i don't find it. i'm pritty sure im playing a clean rom +3.2 up patched

No, you need to go to the depth of Windy Cave for a event, then go back to Alma to report your findings, after this, go to Eastern City to meet Uranium, after this, go back for Alma, the mission's cleared, then.

Yay almost done!

How to get to the battle department?

After you finished the event about Veronika, talk to the server of mission center, she'll tell your that your dad is waiting for you in Cedar City, go there and you'll meet him, he will give you the ticket, go to Bronze Port Ferry, go to Sprial Island by ship, Battle Department is there.

Hey I have just encountered a Xerneas in wild..a 40 level Xerneas in solar city who would just flee from the battle..I just have pokeball & premier ball..is it okay if I let her go now...will i be able to catch her later?? coz my riolu is just 19 level..is Xerneas programmed like latios/latias in pokemon emerald??

also if I'm correct the map of Sylon contains all three regions right??

In fact, Xerneas can be found in Fairy Forest of Bronze Lake, Yvetal can be found in Sky Hill of Lithopone City(Requires HM05 Rock Climb).

U gotta go up to redwood city and talk to the gym leader in one of the buildings (cant remember what it was). Then go beat that gym leader in Amberyellow town.

BTA guy sis there a charmander in this game? Where can i get it?

Charmander can only be found in Victory Fire, 1-3 gen starters can only be found in Victory Fire, 4-6 gen starters can only be found in Resolute Version.

where should i go after defeat team mirage on sylon academy n get 6th badge? :O :O

Go down from Cedar City to reach Lividity City, the 7th gym is there.

The beginning needs some readjusting as I was easliy slaughtered in the first 2 pokemon battles which I deem unacceptable. Also it would be a whole lot funner if I got to choose who I started with as I don't want to start off with the scripted pokemon you begin with.

Yes, but I can't do this in this hack, I'll do so in my next project, there'll be 5 starter Pokemon in my next project, thanks for your suggestions.

what level zorua evolve?? my zorua lvl 36 and he doesnt evolve yet, can someone help me!

Zorua evolves at Lv50, but at the same time, Zoroark is more powerful in this hack.

why my houndoom was replaced by mega alakazam ( I loaded my old save ) ;<

Sorry for this, but I made Houndoom(And its mega form) only for Victory Fire, so I replaced it, sorry.

Anyone else feel that there was a huge level jump in this game? Around the 3rd (electric) gym I felt that I was starting to fall behind and by the 4th gym my pokemon were about 10 levels behind. Then in the 5th gym my Pokemon were in the early to mid 40's when the Gym Leader's Pokemon were mid-high 50's. Now my level 40-50 just faced a guy with a level 76 Mega Lucario and two level 74 Pokemon. I don't think I would have been able to progress without luck, a level 48 Aegislash and a level 47 Samurott. I think the game needs to slow down on the levels and bit and make it easier to rebattle trainers. Raising the wild Pokemon levels before the 4th and 5th gyms wouldn't hurt either.

Otherwise, this is my favorite and most engaging hack that I've played this year. I've really appreciated all of the updates 1158. Love my Mega Lucario. Going to continue playing the hack either later today or tomorrow. :) (I found a shiny Spearow in this hack today btw!)

Sorry for this, I always use only the starter to test the difficulty of the hack, so it might be a bit difficult, I'm sorry, but I believe that it'll be better after you won in SYLON League(No more leveling up, trainers' Pokemon's lever have been over Lv90 at that time, after all.).

I found a bug.
I just finished the "main story" with battle at sky castle and was searching for waterfall hm and while I was searching I found out that some of flags was reseted. For example I just faced Elijah with his pokemon in lvl ~40 in the same way I did before swimming to Carmine Isle. Before I faced him he also was speaking to Selphy just like for the first time of the walkthrough.

(would be thankfull if someone tells me where HM waterfall is, or if I first should go to East Islands before facing Elites)

Ok I Need Help I Defeated The Halfleaf City Gym Leader And Spoke/Fought Coress And Now Idk Where to go Please help

Waterfall can be received from Wind after the event of Sky Castle and going to go to Maize Road.

How to get through amberyellow gym. All I do is get reset
And Pokémon centres seem to have broke. I go to the pc , ask for my pokemon to get healed, then it freezes. The text box is still there, I can't move but the people in the PC still move and music still plays

To get into the gym, you must find the gym leader in Redwood City at first, what's more, you must be playing an older version, please try the newest version 1.04, thanks.

How can I enter the holy karst cave? I've got all the badges of tyron and i got the jhoto ticket. Wht should i do now? Thanks!

Talk to the guard, if you really have all badges, he'll let you pass. To go to Johto Region, you must finish enough missions and get the ticket, then after you won in TYRON League, go to the top of Mt.Skywall for the event there, then the subway to Johto Will be available.

Where can i find ralts? Thank you!!!

Ralts can be found on Umber Path.

My game always freeze. i use 1.80 vba. what i do?

You may have mistakenly patched it, I don't know why because I tested it over and didn't find anything wrong.

have a big question...where i can find the fourth green shard?..i have only 3 of them and i searched all the region for one day and a half pls help

You can find all of them in Moss Cave, sometimes, Sigilyph and Trapinch take with them.

there anyway to change melloeta to her piroute form
and how to get celebi in ilex forest ?

Use Sun Stone to change its form, Moon Stone can cancel its Piroute form, to get Celebi in Ilex Forest, do make sure you defeated Red and told Prof.Oak this, then go to Route 30 and Mr. Pokemon will give you GS Ball, deliver it to Kurt, then check the shrine, Celebi will appear.

a fixed version? ok now im gonna ask
how can i update my old version to use my last save..
i've repeated pokemon resolute 4 times and believe me it was exhausting~
im playing it on my android phone..
someone help me O_O

I think you need to patch it on your PC, you need a pure Emerld rom and a patcher like tsukuyomi, then patch the .ups file to the rom, then change the name of your saved file to the same name as the new rom(Do make sure to make a copy before), I think it will work.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
just catch all legendary i think , thx for the info
and just need to do battle facility thing
btw this hack really great :D , i love the story is really great then victory fire for me

i hope you fix the recycle event thing after you beat elite four in next version( well it kinda annoying bit cause i cant go in to sylon academy and get piplup T.T) , the safari zone style in ice path ( cause after i arrive in blackthorn city it still like that and it gone after i beat red)
and hope you put some guide in event of all region cause i do the heatran event before i got call from steven , i took me suprise when he call me again in amberyellow city , alma referred as he
and some glicth that teleport you to some town in sylon at glliter lighthouse
hope you will add more city to fly in tyron region cause i'm only can fly to marble city

but overall the hack funi enjoy it a lot
btw can you give me the list pokemon that can mega evo in this version ? hope you add mega garchomp in next version

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
i will try to catch the pokemons cuz i searched all the caves like 20 times each i found all the accessible legendaries in my search and spent like 100 max repels ty for your answer

Back