• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Hey Im Having Trouble With Mission 3 I Found 1 Of The Shards And Im In The Ice Part Of Shale Tunnel And I Cant See The Different Looking Tile Please Help?

Years
The beginning needs some readjusting as I was easliy slaughtered in the first 2 pokemon battles which I deem unacceptable. Also it would be a whole lot funner if I got to choose who I started with as I don't want to start off with the scripted pokemon you begin with.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 29, 2013
help here pls. im kinda stuck at the cloud meadow..
there are two guys blocking there. i already defeated the gym leader at mugwort villa.
i dont know what to do.. i already check all the places but i cant find a way.
thanks in advance. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
what level zorua evolve?? my zorua lvl 36 and he doesnt evolve yet, can someone help me!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
there are two guys blocking there. i already defeated the gym leader at mugwort villa.
go to Rainbow Path > Rainbow Rock, beat Guardian Of Rainbow and she will give you Mega Power..and continue your journey to Halfleaf City. hope this help!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Hey Im Having Trouble With Mission 3 I Found 1 Of The Shards And Im In The Ice Part Of Shale Tunnel And I Cant See The Different Looking Tile Please Help?
you can get in Windy Cave(red shard & yellow shard), Shale Tunnel(red shard & 2 yellow shard), Moss Cave(red flute & 3 green shard). and u can get 1 green shard in underwater and sometimes wild pokemon hold it. hope this help.!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
you can get in Windy Cave(red shard & yellow shard), Shale Tunnel(red shard & 2 yellow shard), Moss Cave(red flute & 3 green shard). and u can get 1 green shard in underwater and sometimes wild pokemon hold it. hope this help.!

Trapinch outside of the first gym in Sylon hold green shards.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Hey does anyone know how to get to halfleaf City I Tried Getting there from the Snow Town Place But 2 Rangers are standing there and i tried getting there by surfing buti couldnt find the path from grey island to halfleaf city so can some please help me

Years
I found a bug.
I just finished the "main story" with battle at sky castle and was searching for waterfall hm and while I was searching I found out that some of flags was reseted. For example I just faced Elijah with his pokemon in lvl ~40 in the same way I did before swimming to Carmine Isle. Before I faced him he also was speaking to Selphy just like for the first time of the walkthrough.

(would be thankfull if someone tells me where HM waterfall is, or if I first should go to East Islands before facing Elites)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
Anyone else feel that there was a huge level jump in this game? Around the 3rd (electric) gym I felt that I was starting to fall behind and by the 4th gym my pokemon were about 10 levels behind. Then in the 5th gym my Pokemon were in the early to mid 40's when the Gym Leader's Pokemon were mid-high 50's. Now my level 40-50 just faced a guy with a level 76 Mega Lucario and two level 74 Pokemon. I don't think I would have been able to progress without luck, a level 48 Aegislash and a level 47 Samurott. I think the game needs to slow down on the levels and bit and make it easier to rebattle trainers. Raising the wild Pokemon levels before the 4th and 5th gyms wouldn't hurt either.

Otherwise, this is my favorite and most engaging hack that I've played this year. I've really appreciated all of the updates 1158. Love my Mega Lucario. Going to continue playing the hack either later today or tomorrow. :) (I found a shiny Spearow in this hack today btw!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Ok I Need Help I Defeated The Halfleaf City Gym Leader And Spoke/Fought Coress And Now Idk Where to go Please help

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
I found a bug.
I just finished the "main story" with battle at sky castle and was searching for waterfall hm and while I was searching I found out that some of flags was reseted. For example I just faced Elijah with his pokemon in lvl ~40 in the same way I did before swimming to Carmine Isle. Before I faced him he also was speaking to Selphy just like for the first time of the walkthrough.

(would be thankfull if someone tells me where HM waterfall is, or if I first should go to East Islands before facing Elites)

go face e4 again and the bug dissapear

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Ok I Need Help I Defeated The Halfleaf City Gym Leader And Spoke/Fought Coress And Now Idk Where to go Please help
GO to Halfleaf Cave and meet Jacob. now go to Pure Village>Pure Tower. beat Karls & Bell, and then defeat Wind, catch/beat Regigigas. now go to Freshwind Villa >Freshair Bay > Flora Island.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Back to Greenland City go east to Darkgreen Path > Pine Forest > Pine Path > Pinearoma Villa>pine Tower and defeat Wind. now go back to Mugwort Villa and go east to Cloud Meadow > Rainbow Path > Rainbow Rock. beat Guardian Of Rainbow and she will give you Mega Power. Continue to Halfleaf City.hope this help!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
List All Legendary:

RAYQUAZA(Sky Castle), COBALION(Umber Path), Terakion( grass path), Virizion(cloud forest), Tornadus(windy cave), Genesect(sky castle), Thundurus(shale tunnel), mew(high edge fall), Landorus(abandoned mine), Xerneas(brown lake>fairy forest), Yveltal(lithopone city>sky hill), mewtwo(Greenland city), Diancie(spiral island>Crystal chamber), Ho-oh(ecructeak city>tin tower), Zygarde(mt.mortar), Celebi(ilex forest), Lugia (whirl island)

Back