• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
is there a pokemon locations list? I want to play this but I definitely want to use gengar and rhyperior along with some 6th gen pokemon

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
So I finished the hack. 63 hours of playing, like 6 weeks of real time.

This is the best or one of the best hacks I'v played. And played nearly 30 hacks, so it's not an empty words.
The difficulty of first region is perfect. Mega evolutions were made in a very good way. Hope it will inspire other romhackers. Graphics is good too and the animated sprites are always a good thing.

However I want to write couple of things that could make this hack (or can make your next project) even better:

- More new attacks. After playing tons of 3rd gen games\hacks this is something that makes itmore fresh. So as new abilities.
- Some sort of boss or final "big" challange. Like champion in Dark Rising1, YetAnotherFRH or Senex in Snakewoods.

Thank you, 1158.

Thanks for supporting, and glad to hear the suggestions from you, and I think I'll do something to make my next project better. Thanks again for your words.

1158 i have another question if you don't mind.. how can you evolve magmar to magmotar? and how to mega evolve the other pokemon. thanks a lot :)

Magmar evolves at Lv48. And you need Mega Rock to mega evolve your Pokemon, you can get it from Engineer BC in Lividity City.

It shouldn't be on progressing hacks,since it is completed!

I think I'll ask the moderator to make sure this can be moved, thanks.

is there a pokemon locations list? I want to play this but I definitely want to use gengar and rhyperior along with some 6th gen pokemon

Sorry, but there's no Pokemon locations list as I didn't make one, you can find Gastly in Outsea Meadows, and I'm sorry, Rhyperior is not exist in this hack, as for 6th gen Pokemon, you can find Scatterbug in Outsea Meadows, and you can find Flabebe in Cloud Forest, you can find Klefki on Peace Way, Inkay can be found on Windy Path, Fletchling and Honedge can be found in Cedar City, Noibat can be found in Windy Cave, Carbink can be found on Orchid Path, and the 3 starters can be received in Ultramarine City, Chinchila City and Marble City, these are what I still remember, I wish these will help.

How can evolve my karrablast and shelmet?

And also inkay and honedge

Karrablast and Shelmet evolve at Lv35. Inkay evolves at Lv18(even I know it's too early), Honedge evolve at Lv 35, and then use Moon Stone to evolve it again.

thiaguinhohp

Hacking newbie
Years
My game is crazy. I'm at the scenario where team mirage is on sylon academy. I was battling the grunts there and had to heal my pokes in pokemon center and had to turn it off for some days. Then I just resumed it and that green guy is blocking sylon academy entrance again like before and I cant enter. Help!

Edit: for some reason it's like I went back on time lol. I went to the gym and the leader was still there to battle and then I can enter on Sylon academy. But I'm sure I saved after beating some grunts.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I know i new here but i wanna know how do i play on those UPS and IPS? any help would b appreciated and thanks :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
1158 thanks for answering my question. another question.i am having a poroblem in mission 3 about the red shard. i cant find the other 1. the trapinch is only carrying green shard. pls solve the problem im stuck. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
My game is crazy. I'm at the scenario where team mirage is on sylon academy. I was battling the grunts there and had to heal my pokes in pokemon center and had to turn it off for some days. Then I just resumed it and that green guy is blocking sylon academy entrance again like before and I cant enter. Help!

Edit: for some reason it's like I went back on time lol. I went to the gym and the leader was still there to battle and then I can enter on Sylon academy. But I'm sure I saved after beating some grunts.

I changed the flag of the event there, I'm even not sure if that flag is safe, but if you were playing an older version and updated to the newest one, it's normal, because the flag of the event was once changed, so it'll happen again.

I know i new here but i wanna know how do i play on those UPS and IPS? any help would b appreciated and thanks :)

You need a clean rom of Emerld and a patcher like tsukuyomi to patch the file on the rom.

1158 thanks for answering my question. another question.i am having a poroblem in mission 3 about the red shard. i cant find the other 1. the trapinch is only carrying green shard. pls solve the problem im stuck. :)

Tentacool and Dwebble sometimes hold Red Shard, so you can get the Red Shards from them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2014
Hiya and howdy. Just picked this up as my first ROMhack experience and it looks pretty cool so far. I'm confined to my android as far as screens go, and I wanted to play with some of the newer gen pokemon. So far, I havent been disappointed. My only question for anyone who can answer is that since there doesn't seem to be an obvious trading area or the ability to do so, moreover i can't trade anyway because of my technologocal limitations, I was wondering how trade pokemon evolve. It seems to be by level from what I've gathered reading through some of the thread, but I wanted to make sure. I caught a ghastly and it would be awesome if I could get it to being a mega Gengar eventually, which it looks like mega evos have been worked in, so I just wanted to check. Any help would be appreciated.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2019
I'm at the 3rd mission getting tokens but the moss cave entrance is blockes again and the item I got to clear the rock pokemon doesn't work. Bug maybe? I'm just gonna try and go around from the other way

Edit: Found 3 green shards but one tile that looks like a hidden cave is bugged and I can't ealk on it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2019
Found a bug when you're coming from amberville (?) In canyon pass (?) There's this girl that ewhen talked to says something about Prf ivy thshe spits a ereally long line of characters that doesn't seem to end and it scared me because I didn't save but when she finally stopped I tried to save and now I can't open my menu to save.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 20, 2015
Hey 1158

thx for this hack its realy awesome and i love playing it but i cant finish the tyron region because i cant get in the holy karst cave.

i got all 8 badges but i cant get in.

and i cant fly to any town in tyron region because the pokemon center doesnt work correctly..

maybe i have a bad rom but i cant find another one.

can you pls upload a patched .gba rom that is working for you?? :)

thank you

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
after deafeating sylon league it says that file has been erased due to corruption and the game starts from the begining how can i fix it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 20, 2015
after deafeating sylon league it says that file has been erased due to corruption and the game starts from the begining how can i fix it

if u use visual boy andvance go to options /emulator / save type and switch from automatic to flash and use flash 128k

hope this helps

Back