• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Need help..how do i get through this rock? And what I need to do after get hm dive??

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Its been a while sense I played this hack i am ready to give it another go 1158 thank you for the hacks you make btw.

Thanks for supporting.

Good hack keep working i like this hack

Thanks for liking this hack.

Hey 1158, can you help me please. I have 2 Q's. 1:Litwick in this game and where can he be found.Also what level evolve?
    2:I have just beaten Camila isle and now I have to go to cedar city.Do I have to walk from Lilycove (Sorry I cant remember name, the one with the docks) back around the whole map?
    Thanks for your time and please anwser as soon as you can.

Litwick can be found in Sky Castle, it evolves at Lv41, then evolve it again when its happiness is maxed during the night. Yes, you have to walk to Cedar City from Lithopone City as there'll be several small events.

Need help..how do i get through this rock? And what I need to do after get hm dive??

You need to defeat the 6th gym in Cherry Villa(For twice) and get the badge of the 7th gym in Lividity City, then come back to check out the rock, it'll be removed after that.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey again, I just went to cherry Villa and bet Norton (I think that's his name) once, and then someone told him about team mirage or something. Can someone pls tell me what to do now, and where to get the itemfinder in Cherry Villa. Try

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • Hey again, I just went to cherry Villa and bet Norton (I think that's his name) once, and then someone told him about team mirage or something. Can someone pls tell me what to do now, and where to get the itemfinder in Cherry Villa. Try

You'll Gonna Do A Mission In The City East Of Cherry Villa(I Think That's Cedar City) And Go To The Trainer School There. As For The Itemfinder, Just Talk To Everyone In That Villa And You Won't Miss It, Trust Me.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 4, 2014
    i went into the trainer school and got that key, now i dont know where to go can someone help me out pls? i skipped that too fast :(

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Hello, i'm new here and i really want to try out this hack but i have a small problem... I can't seem to find the download link of the rom :pink_blush: ... only the patch

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey again, I'm stuck in the ghost type gym. I entered, went left to red plate and no other plates were active. So I then went right and used each plate one after another and theres nothing I can do. Someone helppe me pls, and as fast as you can. 'Cos this is gonna ruin this whole game for me

Sorry to complain, but I just went through toe chinchilla cave and the amount of wild Pokemon is absolutely ONIX-ceptable. ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 8, 2014
    Hey, Im new here. This hack is amazing, but It's really really hard. Im on the last gym and coing through a cave. But my Lucario is like level 87 and its really hard. Anyways, AMAZING game. And can you catch mew in this game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    i went into the trainer school and got that key, now i dont know where to go can someone help me out pls? i skipped that too fast :(

There's a forest in Solar City, try to find it, and you need to surf through a pond to find the forest.

Hey again, I'm stuck in the ghost type gym. I entered, went left to red plate and no other plates were active. So I then went right and used each plate one after another and theres nothing I can do. Someone helppe me pls, and as fast as you can. 'Cos this is gonna ruin this whole game for me

You need to find the special floor in those rooms to make the plates active, it's not so difficult, just watch the floor carefully.

Hey, Im new here. This hack is amazing, but It's really really hard. Im on the last gym and coing through a cave. But my Lucario is like level 87 and its really hard. Anyways, AMAZING game. And can you catch mew in this game?

Thanks for liking this hack, and just as you said, it is a bit too difficult. And you can catch Mew in this hack, you can find it in High Edge Falls in TYRON Region, but you need to finish four missions for the ticket to TYRON Region.

Years
  • Hi.I know that I am a new member here but I played Pokemon Victory Fire a long time ago and I really liked it.So then,as this hack is from you,then I would really enjoy playing it.But I think that I will wait until its all done so then I can have a much better experience.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    Hi ,
    I have a problem , a beat de 8th gym , and after i finish the sky castle event and after te Victory screen and The End the button Continue doesen't appear ... It's just the one with New Game , i download version 1,7 from the first page 2 weeks ago , pls help !

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Cant download it says

The file is currently unavailable. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later.

Can you post a mediafire link or an attachment in this forum pls

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    I beat the Tyron Elite Four and visited the Golden Temple but I'm not receiving Gible. Any reason why?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I have a little problem with this amazing Rom

When i defeat Elite four, the game is saved, but after credits the rom says that the save is corrupted and i can't continue the game. This problem happen only after Elite four, how can i continue the game?

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
    Years
  • Sky Castle Has some glitches, some mirage members always battle u as though it is the first time and if you use itemfinder you'll notice that some of the items in some rooms always appear they seem to be infinite.

Back