• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Sky Castle Has some glitches, some mirage members always battle u as though it is the first time and if you use itemfinder you'll notice that some of the items in some rooms always appear they seem to be infinite.

Well, I still don't know what to do with these bugs, but of course, I'll not give it up yet.

I have a little problem with this amazing Rom

When i defeat Elite four, the game is saved, but after credits the rom says that the save is corrupted and i can't continue the game. This problem happen only after Elite four, how can i continue the game?

You need to make sure the save file is 128KB, thanks.

I beat the Tyron Elite Four and visited the Golden Temple but I'm not receiving Gible. Any reason why?

I think you need to finish the event on the top of Mt. Skywall before that. You'll get Gible from the elder after the event.

Cant download it says

The file is currently unavailable. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later.

Can you post a mediafire link or an attachment in this forum pls

I think I'll add another download link when I'm free.

Hi ,
I have a problem , a beat de 8th gym , and after i finish the sky castle event and after te Victory screen and The End the button Continue doesen't appear ... It's just the one with New Game , i download version 1,7 from the first page 2 weeks ago , pls help !

You didn't change the save file state to 128KB, I think, you need to do that as this is an Emerld hack.

I can't enter Holy Karst Cave... but I already get all 8 badges...

Really? Well, I'll list out the locations of all 8 gyms for you: Marble City, Volcano Town, Bronze Port, Amberyellow Town, Mugwort Villa, Halfleaf City, Flora Island and Redwood City. If you didn't miss any of them, please tell me.

Hi.I know that I am a new member here but I played Pokemon Victory Fire a long time ago and I really liked it.So then,as this hack is from you,then I would really enjoy playing it.But I think that I will wait until its all done so then I can have a much better experience.

Well, if possible, there would be another fixed version later, but the main storyline will never be changed as this hack is completed.

Hi I am unable to download latest release. "the file is currently unavailable"

Okay, I'll re-upload the ups file. Please try again, thanks.

Please try this one.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/u2nkfb

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Just a few questions:
Does lucario learn aura sphere?
Mega aggron does not exist ingame, correct?
How outdated is the coolroms.com version of the game? I'm on gba4ios so that is the only one i seem to be able to download.
Thanks!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
can i teach icepunch to weavile in this rom? if yes where i can do it? thank you

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Just a few questions:
Does lucario learn aura sphere?
Mega aggron does not exist ingame, correct?
How outdated is the coolroms.com version of the game? I'm on gba4ios so that is the only one i seem to be able to download.
Thanks!

Lucario can't learn Aura Sphere as I didn't add this move, and Mega Aggron does not exist in this hack as Aggron does not exist in this hack. About the rom of Coolrom.com, I don't know if it is outdated as I didn't try it out, sorry. By the way, Lucarion can learn Aura Sphere in my new project, and Mega Aggron is available in that hack as well.

can i teach icepunch to weavile in this rom? if yes where i can do it? thank you

Sorry, I forgot to add that move to its movepool, so it still cannot learn Ice punch yet.

Have you did the physical/special split attacks in this hack??

Yes, Physical/special split is in this hack.

Looks nice! Deserves a try!

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Oh are you doing another hack rom? Pokemon resolute is the best i've ever played. Good job! =)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Oh it's fantastic! But i have another question: why my eevee always evolve into espeon even if it's night (for example 21:30)?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Oh it's fantastic! But i have another question: why my eevee always evolve into espeon even if it's night (for example 21:30)?

Maybe the way how Espeon and Umbreon evolve were "reversed". you can try to evolve it into Umbreon during the day.

how to take HM fly??? im so late

You can get it in Lividity City. Go to Leroy's house and you'll get it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 11, 2014
I already finished the Spiral Island part of the game, and I've been leveling up my newly-caught Landorus; when I stumbled upon this.

f0Ql1vZqp

I'm pretty sure that that's not there in the earlier parts of the game.
Btw, it is located just north of Chinchilla City, right before you go to the Sylon League.

What is this switch for?

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
Having issues patching this used multipatcher for mac and ups patcher for mac and I'm getting a failure when applied. Never had this issue before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 13, 2015
Can eevee-s be treated as a regular eevee in terms of evolving ti to an umbreon/espeon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 13, 2015
also, what the **** is up with the sky castle. i have to battle everyone every ****ing time i pass them. even if i beat them. but great game

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Found a couple bugs!
On carmine isle if you go back the event begins again with lily and Elijah.
Windy path staircase is enter able from side angle.
Grass paths cave entrance is dual and the arrow to exit is on the side where u cant exit.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2018
So..its playable upto last?and what will you be adding?you said its almost complete...what is left to be added? :/

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I beat the Halfleaf city's gym and went to the cave to find Jacob. I battled two trainers (one dragon at the very beginning and one fairy kind of in the middle of the cave) and saw no sign of anyone named Jacob. The old lady standing outside of it says you have to be admitted by the gym leader. Have I not been admitted by her or how do I get admitted by her? Where do I go to find Jacob so I can go to pure tower and continue the game?

Back