• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    Enryu I need some help

In the 3rd mission (the one aboute de Shards), i can't find the last red shard. I search in every cave Windy Cave, Shale Tunnel, Moss Cave and Abandoned Mine (on dive spot too), is there another way to obtain that shard?

If you use an emulator you should be able to use cheats to get them

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • Where are the fire pokemon at?
    The walkthroughs are unhelpful as ****, none of the cheats work, **** wild pokemon.

Well you can find some in Orchid Path, a Larvesta in Eastern City, a Chimchar in Lividity City, a Tepig in Volcano Town and a Fennekin in Ultramarine City.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    where is tynamo, chansey and porygon in pokemon resolute?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

HELP!!!!!!!!!
    Okay so... I've been playing pokemon resolute for quite sometime now.....
    i just defeated Rayquaza and got into the hall of fame...
    and once the credits are done...BOOM! my save file is corrupt....
    Can you help me fix this?
    If not....can someone give me their save file from eastern city?
    I dont mind catching my pokemon again....
    But I really cant start over.....PLEASE....

Last edited:

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
    Years
  • Replaying the game, and using a completely different team minus Riolu/Lucario. My question is how do you make Golbat evolve to Crobat, just to make sure me grinding this lvl 8 Zubat is worth it. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    Help!!!!

Hey every one can somebody help how to get to top of mt. sky wall in pokemon resolute version 1.17 ?

Tigerfang98

Elite 4
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2017
    I've rescued Norton and Elija from the forest and need to go back to the Sylon Academy, but the guy blocking the building is back and won't let me in...how do you fix this?

Years
  • So, about the evolutions, do you have any changes brought to the game? I have a gastly and a roggenrola and I really wanted to know if they can evolve through levels or even evolution stones... Pretty damn good hack by the way ^^

Years
  • The hack is great,nice graphic,long story,big world map.The hack have physical/special split but don't show icon,i test.Some move don't update into gen 6,ex:hi jump kick,outrage...Can you add some new move : aura sphere,nasty plot,flame charge etc.The hack repeat again some event when i go to this.But overall,the hack is great for play.I vote it 9/10 for some error.Thanks you creat this hack

Last edited:
    Back