• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    There a lot of changes between different betas,obviously.Furthermore,your Keldeo turned into an Arceus!I don't see how that's a bad thing,consider you're lucky enough not to have it turned into something like Linoone.

True, true. I guess Arceus can be my water HM slave now.

Aki

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    I'll play this hack while im waiting for Pokemon Prism and Gaia. Seems like a really fun hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    i got a problem, after doing event in alpha ruins i came to battle falkner in violet city gym, im done with 2 member of the gym, but when im talk to falkner, nothing happened. falkner just said " i heard that you defeated the champions of sylon region. you are strong. "
    please help

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    I already finish my adventure in Sylon and Tyron league, but before going to Johto, I still have some mysterious problem to solve:
    1. Deep insight the carmine ruins there is a secret chamber, which has only 1 pokeball inside. When I click to the pokeball, it said that I need to enter a password ( nickname of a pokemon look like a snivy) to open. Anyone knows what is the nickname of that pokemon?
    2. Inside the Rumors forest near the marble city in Tyron, I found a temple which I believe that it contains the way to capture celebi, but I can't find the way to summon celebi. So who can tell me how to summon celebi from that temple?
    3. The flora island is known to be the home of shaymin. Can we capture Shaymin in that island?

Years
  • celebi is in ilex forest and maybe that temple has the way to mt infinitus that has arceus on it and i dont think that in flora island we can capture shayamin because most probably shayamin is not in this game and i have no idea about secret chamber's pokeball maybe its a bug

Years
  • hey 1158 when and how can we catch arceus i have arceus that i came from keldeo R but i want it in my android also another thing i got both tyron and jhoto ticket before completing any mission and i dont know how to get tri-pass from veronica , i have talked to everyone in and around subway

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Where do I find a poliwag, poliwhirl, or poliwrath?

You can find Poliwag on Umber Path, Grass Path and Eastern Street.

How can I access Mt Infinitus?

After you defeated Red in Silver Cave, you can battle with the guardian of rainbows and get one Rainbow Wing, after that, you should look for a strange house near Pearl Village of Sylon Region, you can unlock that place after you defeated the guardian of rainbows again. There're two entrances of Mt. Infinitus, one is on Umber Path, another one is on Navel Path.

How to catch qwilfish? :(. Im stuck on finding yellow shard :(

You can find Qwilfish on Umber Path and Victory Way.

Don't know if it's been asked/answered yet, but is there physical/special split in this game?

Yes.

Does anybody know Virizions exact location? After I beat the Elite Four and the Sky Castle events I roamed around the Cloud Forest for like 50 encounters and still no Virizion. Is it in an exact location within Cloud Forest?

There is an entrance to Virizion's habitat. That place is more like a smaller forest in the Cloud Forest.

i got a problem, after doing event in alpha ruins i came to battle falkner in violet city gym, im done with 2 member of the gym, but when im talk to falkner, nothing happened. falkner just said " i heard that you defeated the champions of sylon region. you are strong. "
    please help

That's strange, this did not happen to me when I was testing the game. Maybe you can come back later. Just ignore him and go to Ecruteak City.

I already finish my adventure in Sylon and Tyron league, but before going to Johto, I still have some mysterious problem to solve:
    1. Deep insight the carmine ruins there is a secret chamber, which has only 1 pokeball inside. When I click to the pokeball, it said that I need to enter a password ( nickname of a pokemon look like a snivy) to open. Anyone knows what is the nickname of that pokemon?
    2. Inside the Rumors forest near the marble city in Tyron, I found a temple which I believe that it contains the way to capture celebi, but I can't find the way to summon celebi. So who can tell me how to summon celebi from that temple?
    3. The flora island is known to be the home of shaymin. Can we capture Shaymin in that island?

1. That Poke Ball is Magearna, the password is "SOUL.HEART".

2. You could find Celebi there in Victory Fire, however, you should just ignore it in this hack. You can find Celebi after you defeated Red and get GS Ball. It can be found in Ilex Forest.

celebi is in ilex forest and maybe that temple has the way to mt infinitus that has arceus on it and i dont think that in flora island we can capture shayamin because most probably shayamin is not in this game and i have no idea about secret chamber's pokeball maybe its a bughey 1158 when and how can we catch arceus i have arceus that i came from keldeo R but i want it in my android also another thing i got both tyron and jhoto ticket before completing any mission and i dont know how to get tri-pass from veronica , i have talked to everyone in and around subway

In fact, that Poke Ball is not a glitch, it is Magearna, say "SOUL.HEART" and it will wake up. As for Arceus... After you defeated Red in Silver Cave, you can battle with the guardian of rainbows and get one Rainbow Wing, after that, you should look for a strange house near Pearl Village of Sylon Region, you can unlock that place after you defeated the guardian of rainbows again. There're two entrances of Mt. Infinitus, one is on Umber Path, another one is on Navel Path.

Now I think I should tell players how to find Magearna and Arceus.
    Magearna: Carmine Isle--Carmine Ruins--Find a Poke Ball--enter "SOUL.HEART".
    Arceus: Defeat Red--Rainbow Path--Defeat the guardian--Wave Path--Defeat the guardian again--Umber Path or Navel Path--Mt. Infinitus.
    What's more, if you want to challenge the Johto League, then you should meet Steven on Spiral Island first, then you'll be able to challenge the league.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Now I think I should tell players how to find Magearna and Arceus.
    Magearna: Carmine Isle--Carmine Ruins--Find a Poke Ball--enter "SOUL.HEART".
    Arceus: Defeat Red--Rainbow Path--Defeat the guardian--Wave Path--Defeat the guardian again--Umber Path or Navel Path--Mt. Infinitus.
    What's more, if you want to challenge the Johto League, then you should meet Steven on Spiral Island first, then you'll be able to challenge the league.[/QUOTE]

Ty to answer my question,1158. In my opinion, this is a great hack with many region to explore. And according to your answer, I think here is the list of legendary Pkm we can capture: Meloetta, Mew, Mewtwo, Heartran, Tornadus, Thundurus, Diancie, Suicune, Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Lugia, Celebi, Genesect, Regigigas, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom/Reshiram, Rayquaza, Zygarde, Magearna and Arceus. Is there any other legendary Pkm that we can capture? Like Ho-oh in the Tin tower in Ecruteak city or Landorus?
    Laat question: So after we come to the battle tower in Spiral island and met Steven, we can comeback to Johto league and challenge the Elite four?

Years
  • Ty to answer my question,1158. In my opinion, this is a great hack with many region to explore. And according to your answer, I think here is the list of legendary Pkm we can capture: Meloetta, Mew, Mewtwo, Heartran, Tornadus, Thundurus, Diancie, Suicune, Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Lugia, Celebi, Genesect, Regigigas, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom/Reshiram, Rayquaza, Zygarde, Magearna and Arceus. Is there any other legendary Pkm that we can capture? Like Ho-oh in the Tin tower in Ecruteak city or Landorus?
    Laat question: So after we come to the battle tower in Spiral island and met Steven, we can comeback to Johto league and challenge the Elite four?[/QUOTE]

you can capture ho-oh at tin tower and landorus in secret area of abandoned mine

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    That's strange, this did not happen to me when I was testing the game. Maybe you can come back later. Just ignore him and go to Ecruteak City.

thanks for your answer
    now i defeated all gym leader except falkner, but i have 8 badge. LOL

another question :
    - i already defeated guardian of rainbow twice, and when im on top of mt. infinitus arceus isn't there? am i miss something?
    - when i want to catch zygarde my a-332 device not working. i tried on small crack on another cave, that a-332 not working anymore. what should i do?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    Hello, great hack, just wondering how i evolve charjabug, since i dont want to run around evolving it on every area.

Hoping sombody will answer soon, and sorry for the bad english.

Edit: level 21 (which is pretty op for pokemon with 145 sp.atk hahaha)

Last edited:
    Years
  • i defeated all gym leaders in tyron but the person standing at the entrance of holy karst cave tells that i have to get 8 badges of tyron

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Does anyone know the correct rom to use when patching the .ups? I've tried at least six different ones and continue to get the error: "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." Which I interpret to mean I'm not patching the same rom as 1158 used for the patch. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm excited to play this game.

Back