• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    sorry for the lack of updates. I am currently workin on the pokegear, since I have mapped till the first gym. In the coming week I'll post tons of screens and have tons of updates. The first demo should be out in three weeks, since I am gonna do all the technical stuff like the pc, pokegear, items, pokemon stats, all the boring dirty work, so the demo will have everything till the first gym leader, and all the other stuff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Progress Report 1:

Not much to show, but this will pretty much keep you up to date. Every two weeks i'll post up a new progress report on the game, and you'll be able to find out when there'll be a demo release, new pics, features in the game, plot lines, characters, and side quests.

Mapping:

I have mapped everything up to route 4, which pretty much is about 4% of the mapping, around there. I would have gotten more done, but i want to finish the pokegear, the pc , pokemon stats, and all of those things.

Here arew a few screens to give you a sense of the mapping. Just to inform you, the maps may change in the future. I also need to add more events like people, etc.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Poke Gear/ Pokedex/ Pc

I am currently working on these main features. There'll be many new featurs to these that I am conjuring for the game and you wont be dissapointed. I am gonna have all of this done before i release the first demo which isnt to far down the road.

Pokemon / Trainers

Currently doing the stats and everything needed to get the job done for all the pokemon. There will be wild pokemon in the game, and most likely they'll be visible, cause i like it that way, and in many cases there seems to be problems when you do so many events.

There will be many trainers and the game will be challenging. I have already planned out the gym leaders and all of the big picture stuff so there should be no problem in this department especially when you get into playing.

Characters:
    Kyle: Main character. His father is a Pokemon Master and he wants to be just like him(You know the routine). But then when the professor is kidnapped he ventures out with his eevee into a huge region he knows nothing about.

Jane: Bullie, and a very confident trainer. She is all about winning and will do anything to do so. Even if it means to stand in your way, create obstacles for you, traps, lead you down the wrong path, and be your rival.

Team Andros: A group of wrong doers who want to steal the most toughest pokemon, but most of all the legendary Jirachi. They have kidnapped the professor and hope he will finish an invention that tracks down the most strongest pokemon. Your journey will lead you into many incounters with them in hopes of foiling their plans.

Gyms:

The gym leaders will be tough, and i aint lying about this. You will have one tough challenge trying to beat them.

7 gyms
    20% finished on anything doing with gyms.

Full Progress:
    3% Complete

Demo Status:
    You should see a demo by saturday. Everything up to the first gym.

Waudby

Nice one dan looks gd. i may have to download it cant wait!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I'm back to work on this project. I'm sorry fo leaving the thread abandoned for so long. But it is now back in motion. Later on in the day I'll post alot of screens and the current progress of the game.

Back