• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Rocket Invasion (WIP) Beta 0.3

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    just a heads up the game crashes o me when i try ad fight the one that running around saying training for a maraton

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I will amend this soon

It seems to be working on my end what specifically is it saying is the problem?

I mean, the link work but when I open the file there is an error message
    1590332851-img-20200524-150535.jpg

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    Seems like a silly question but just want to check. But have you used any kind of unzipping software? I compressed the file so I could upload it. To play you have to unzip the file. software such as winrar or 7zip are free to do this with. This is quite common for Essentials fangames.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Seems like a silly question but just want to check. But have you used any kind of unzipping software? I compressed the file so I could upload it. To play you have to unzip the file. software such as winrar or 7zip are free to do this with. This is quite common for Essentials fangames.

In other fangames, I basically just open the zip file and click on game.exe

But in this one when I try to open the zip file I get that error message

Years
  • In other fangames, I basically just open the zip file and click on game.exe

This might sound like a silly suggestion, but try redownloading the game. Sometimes the download can get cut off.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    In other fangames, I basically just open the zip file and click on game.exe

Hi I've been looking into it but I can't see a definite fix for this online anywhere. Have you tried renaming the file? Sometimes that can affect it. I will look into why this is happening. I've tried a few fresh downloads on a couple of computers in my house and I can't replicate the problem. I'd recommend if you have any previous save data from before version 0.3 to delete it because that can cause problems. Sorry

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    Added new version 0.31. No changes with this one, just a reupload because some users were experiencing difficulties with corrupted files. No bug fixes have been made as of yet.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Added new version 0.31. No changes with this one, just a reupload because some users were experiencing difficulties with corrupted files. No bug fixes have been made as of yet.

Sorry, but I still got the same problem :(

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I get an error every time I try to open the game which says
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2022
    Love the game so far but I seem to have run into a bug while searching for nests in which I'm stuck in this area and am unable to leave since I always get stuck in this spot

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
      Screenshot (9).png
      14.6 KB · Views: 12
    Back