• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Rocket Invasion (WIP) Beta 0.3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    Feebas uses a Water Stone. You'll have access to them randomly in the next update. Don't want to spoil anything. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    found another error with the game. after you get the berry man to join team rocket and go back to talk to him after you talk to rocket leader the game crashes. not sure if it happen to others. i have the newest version of the game as well

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    Ah ok, I'm currently working on an update for this. might take a while to patch. I'll add as a bug for now. Thanks for playing and letting me know

Years
  • Honestly, the only thing that worries me about this game description, is that after you become the Team Rocket leader the game ends, I do not want that to happen, And if it does, the points for such a great game concept will probably get flushed down the drain, But other then that, It's a great idea and you should keep it up.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    Hi thanks for your input. The game is a work in progress. I kinda write the story mission by mission. So becoming leader may be subject to change. The main focus of the game is going to be Team Rocket gaining more and more power in Kento through doing missions. I'm glad that people are actually even taking the time to look at my game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2022
    Hi, first of all i would like to say that the game is really good , the idea isn't that bad and , even if it's a 3 missions beta, the game is a bit catchy :D

After finishing the beta for like 3 times :D ( to test every starter) please find below some bugs that i found.

Can't battle a trainer
    Spoiler:

Trying to battle this trainer crash the game with an error
    Spoiler:

Can't access an item
    Spoiler:

Cannot leave the cave from the entrance
    Even after finishing the mission and getting back to the cave, we cannot leave from this entrance.
    Spoiler:

Cannot collect this berry
    Spoiler:

Good luck , can't wait for the next release :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    Thanks so much. I'm glad someone likes it. :D With all the madness in the world, I have plenty of time on my hands. I am working on a patch now that should solve the issues you've pointed out, plus there will be a few extra events that'll be available if you've made the right choices.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    0.2 Update now available. This release has a lot more polish and hopefully is a lot less buggy. Hopefully you all enjoy. Please see changelog on main post for what has been updated.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    My game has messedup on me. I amin the rocketheadquarters in the leaders room and i am stuck on the table. i do notwant to start a new game how can i fix this.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    If you still have version 0.12 you should open that up move yourself somewhere safe. Save you game then open up version 0.2. That's going to be the only solution really as I fixed the issue of being able to walk on the table

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    If you still have version 0.12 you should open that up move yourself somewhere safe. Save you game then open up version 0.2. That's going to be the only solution really as I fixed the issue of being able to walk on the table

i do not have it anymore aswhen the upate came out deleted the zip and the folders after i unziped the newest version. is there a way to download it?
    upa\dtae. foud 0.12 and move in the room and saved game. when i go in to 0.2 get error mapis corupt and game closes. is this a fix able error?

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    It may not be fixable then. I've had a look into it and attempted it myself. I can't replicate the error. You may need to start a new game. I apologise. The only thing I can think of is a fresh download of 0.2 at this point.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2022
    hello,
    Just finished the new beta; the story is really smooth ( i liked the hidden drug dealer hehe and the card game) but there is two small points that make it a little bit tedious.

1) the fact that every time we need to go back to the headquarter , maybe we need a quicker mean of transportation if the map is getting bigger. (HM fly with a gift flying pokemon as capturing pokemon is optional)
    2) raising/evolving pokemon: it's a real pain to evolve pokemon i know the game is more about stealing Pokemon than raising them but even so relying on LV 15 happiny or even the trainer outside the headquarter ( i forgot his name) to gain EXP is time consuming (taking into consideration that 90% of battles are used to capture /steal pokemon, or maybe i'm doing it in the wrong way :D ). maybe adding more level happiny to the scientist may help or a dojo training system like in Mystery Dungeon series.

also please find below some bugs that i found.

Larry headquarter battle
    in this quest , even if we loose the battle the game act like as we won it
    Spoiler:

thus, returning to the headquarter trigger the script to continue
    Spoiler:

The Lance/boat quest
    this quest can be taken over and over after finishing it, taking to riolou will send you inside the boat even if visually the boat isnt there anymore
    also when trying to battle lance there is no sprit (only after completing the quest as in the first time everything is fine)
    Spoiler:

Double battles
    I don't know if it is done on purpose but during the turn only of the first pokemon "in a double battle" we can throw a ball and also we cannot choose which pokemon we are trying to steal (the pokemon on the right side is always choosen).
    i guess the double battle are a bit broken as when we throw a ball the action of the second pokemon isn't executed.
    Errors when battling with bella
    in the second floor of the cave some errors are occuring while battling with bella without closing the game as i can contunie after hitting ok
    Spoiler:

Invisible wall
    Spoiler:

NPC with no text
    Spoiler:

Sign with wrong text
    Spoiler:

Surf on bridge
    Spoiler:

Thanks for the game and good luck :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    hello,
    Just finished the new beta; the story is really smooth ( i liked the hidden drug dealer hehe and the card game) but there is two small points that make it a little bit tedious.

1) the fact that every time we need to go back to the headquarter , maybe we need a quicker mean of transportation if the map is getting bigger. (HM fly with a gift flying pokemon as capturing pokemon is optional)
    2) raising/evolving pokemon: it's a real pain to evolve pokemon i know the game is more about stealing Pokemon than raising them but even so relying on LV 15 happiny or even the trainer outside the headquarter ( i forgot his name) to gain EXP is time consuming (taking into consideration that 90% of battles are used to capture /steal pokemon, or maybe i'm doing it in the wrong way :D ). maybe adding more level happiny to the scientist may help or a dojo training system like in Mystery Dungeon series.

also please find below some bugs that i found.

Larry headquarter battle
    in this quest , even if we loose the battle the game act like as we won it

thus, returning to the headquarter trigger the script to continue

The Lance/boat quest
    this quest can be taken over and over after finishing it, taking to riolou will send you inside the boat even if visually the boat isnt there anymore
    also when trying to battle lance there is no sprit (only after completing the quest as in the first time everything is fine)

Double battles
    I don't know if it is done on purpose but during the turn only of the first pokemon "in a double battle" we can throw a ball and also we cannot choose which pokemon we are trying to steal (the pokemon on the right side is always choosen).
    i guess the double battle are a bit broken as when we throw a ball the action of the second pokemon isn't executed.
    Errors when battling with bella
    in the second floor of the cave some errors are occuring while battling with bella without closing the game as i can contunie after hitting ok

Invisible wall

NPC with no text

Sign with wrong text

Surf on bridge

Thanks for the game and good luck :D

Hey Gerrard08
    Thanks for playing again. I will be releasing a patch tomorrow that will fix all but the issues with Bella and the Double battles. The double battles are how they are in base essentials. I think there is a fix for it but I'd need to look into it. The Bella thing I have no clue and is going to require further research.

The thing about returning to base is intentional for now, not to spoil anything but there will be an item that allows fast travel in a future update. I totally get it though, when I was testing it did take a while.
    The grinding thing should be addressed in the update tomorrow as I can add more trainers to the list. My concern is that people can abuse it to make the game too easy.
    I just wanna say as well though thank you so much for taking the time to play and find all this out for me. I've played through loads of time and still missed these issues.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2022
    Hi FlumpFlump,

you are welcome, it's easier when the game is actually good :D.
    For the bella thing , did you succeded to replicate it ?? is not a big issue as it's only a warning (i guess) as the game isn't affected and i can continue with it.
    The thing about returning to base is intentional for now, not to spoil anything but there will be an item that allows fast travel in a future update. I totally get it though, when I was testing it did take a while.
    yeah i could have figured it out hehe can't wait for it then , it's a bit easier with surf now.
    The grinding thing should be addressed in the update tomorrow as I can add more trainers to the list. My concern is that people can abuse it to make the game too easy.
    Well that's a thing actually :/ especially if people focus on battling instead of stealing (daaah we are supposed to be vilain in this game :D) maybe a cap level can be introduced to balance it a little bit waiting the capture exp to be fixed.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    I have not been able to replicate the Bella thing, but I will try and fix it as I dont know what other issues it might be causing.

Like I say, I will add more high level trainers to the Happiny/Chansey guy in the patch today. I'll be honest I don't think capture exp will be added now as it keeps breaking worse whenever I put it in, in a different way

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    UPDATE: 0.21 Various bug fixes made as pointed out by players. I have fixed double battles slightly, but it still doesn't work 100% as intended. So when trying to catch Pokemon in Double Battles, it used to be that the second Pokemon would skip their go when a PokeBall is used. This is no longer the case. The second Pokemon will now be able to use their turn to attack as it should be. However, the second Pokemon cannot throw a Pokeball. Another problem that I have not been able to fix as yet is that you cannot target the Pokemon you want to catch unless it is the only one left. I have not been able to find a fix for this as of yet, but I'm going to be working on it so that it should work correctly in a future update.

TLDR: catching Pokemon in Double battles works like Gen 5 mechanics but you can't target a specific Pokemon. Also I fixed some other stuff.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2022
    Hello FlumpFlump,

please see below some (minor) bugs that i found.

For the bella error, after several tests i succeeded to recreate it, in fact it's more related to double battles.
    the error happen when we catch the last Pokemon while being in the right side
    Spoiler:

Stuck in cave
    Spoiler:

invisible wall
    Spoiler:

small sprite for farfetch'd
    Spoiler:

Missing Ally
    I remember while discussing with this youngster, one of the option allowed to recruit him, but he doesn't appear in the headquarter nor anywhere else!
    Spoiler:

Visual glitch
    The shadow is appearing in the black part
    Spoiler:

Back