• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RPG Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I was inspired by Mother 3's awesome gameplay and I have decided to try out something new for everyone:

Creating a Pokemon RPG Adventure, with even a storyline. ^_^

Features Include:
    + HP, PP, EXP, all that good RPG stuff!
    + Leveling up and becoming stronger
    + Gain money and buy items and new abilities
    + Get into intense battles

This game is pretty much a prototype, so next time the new version will be much improved.

How to Join:

Choose either one of these pokemon to play as:

+ Charmander
    + Squirtle
    + Bulbasaur
    + Cyndaquil
    + Totodile
    + Chickorita
    + Torchic
    + Mudkip
    + Treecko
    + Chimchar
    + Piplup
    + Turtwig
    + Eevee
    + Suggestions work too
    ^ I think I messed up with the spelling on some of the pokemon's names. XD

Rules:
    + Everyone starts at level 1 with 10 HP, 2 PP, 5 Seeds (Money), and with no special abilities. (You must shop for abilities.)
    + I will be the one to call out to battle, proceed with the story, or to get into shopping mode. (Depending on the choices of other players that is)
    + Launching out a normal attack will depend on the level of your pokemon. (ie. Torchic is level 20 and does 20 damage to the enemy)
    + In battle, you can choose to either attack, use ability (Flamethrower, Surf, etc.), defend (halves down damage taken), heal (you can choose anyone in battle, healing gives +2 HP), or run. (Running a normal battle requires everyone to choose to run away. If someone faints during battle (HP=0), then running is not an option. You also can't escape boss battles.)
    + Each level up gives raises your Maximum HP by 1 and each two level ups increases your PP by 1, so lets say:

LV: 2
    HP+1

LV: 3
    HP+1
    PP+1

LV: 4
    HP+1

LV: 5
    HP+1
    PP+1

and so on...

+ You can also suggest rules/limitations for the game, I would appreciate the help.

-------------------------------------

Story:
    In another world where pokemon lived among its grounds, a great dark force plans to rule over the innocent and to take over the world. Fortunately, there are a few pokemon who choose to fight against these forces, even if it cost their own lives. These chosen ones are the only hope to restore peace among the world once again.

My Pokemon:

Cyndaquil - NessStar3000
    LV: 1
    HP: 10
    PP: 2
    EXP: 0
    Seeds (Money): 5

Items:
    (none)

(Feel free to use my layout for yours)

Also, I will also be the main guy here to play as the bad guys too, unless someone else out there is willing to help out the dark forces to. So I'm pretty much the good guy and the bad guy at the same time. XD

Last edited:

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I'd Like To Give a Try

My Pokemon:

Mudkip: TotoMud.
    Seeds (Money): 5

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Awesome, I never knew I would get some members at around this time.

We can actually start off this RPG now, since anyone can join in at anytime.

----------------

Chapter 1 - The Chosens

These heroic pokemon now stand upon a crowded town of Broad Grass, a perfect place to shop. Our timid little hero leader Cyndaquil asks his new team...

"As being the only hope of protecting the world from the dark forces, what should we do first? Should we go out and buy out some supplies first, or should we just train ourselves and battle out wild pokemon?" the Cyndaquil asks with a smile. (His name will be releaved later)

(Basically what I have in mind is we basically start the game as how any basic roleplay would, we just talk and progress. Once we find some action, that's where the difference comes.)

PS
    Yes, help with the dark forces would be nice also. I was planning to have a Meowth Army, the official army force of the Dark Forces.

-------------
    Cyndaquil: ???? (Name is currently unknown)
    Seeds: 5

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Well i think we prepare ourselves by battling with wild pokemon's..

we can buy the supplies later when we are actually gonna need it :D

what say cyndi?? ( smiles :D )

------------------------------------
    Mudkip
    Lv 1
    HP 10
    PP 2
    EXP 0
    SEEDS : 5

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Hi, could I join?

Turtwig: Jake
    Lv:1
    HP:10
    PP:

OCC: If i could be on the good side, that would be cool.

"Yes, it would be wise to train first. If we are going to save the world, it won't be possible with our current strength
    Besides, we're very low on funds in the first place..."
    OCC:
    Meowths? I guess they could be good for cannon fodder. :D There should be stronger leader pokemon however, and maybee a few other weaker pokemon to balance out the Meowths.

Last edited:

Kipikipo

x('o')x
    Years
  • I wanna join as well, and could there be more than 1 of the same poke? I wanna be a mudkip too

Mudkip: Kipikipo
    Lv:1
    HP:10
    PP:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Chimchar: Chimy (male)
    HP: 10/10
    PP: 2/2
    EXP: 0/10

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (Wow, thanks you guys for joining in. The more members we have, the better this RPG will get.)

Yes, there can be multiple of the same pokemon. Just as long as you give them names that seperate from the others.

-----------------------

Cyndaquil turned behind, taking a deep look at the sky, "We may be starting out small, but I know we'll be able to save the world," Cyndaquil softly said out loud. Cyndaquil turned around to face the group to ask them a question, "So who wants to come with us and train?"

Battle Members
    + Cyndaquil (????)

(To join in the battle, just let your character say he or she will join in, then my next post will preview the updated list of the battle members. For those characters who do not want to participate in battle, you can either spectate the battle or shop for items. You cannot though progress the story alone.)

--------------------------
    Cyndaquil: (????) (Male)
    -------------------------

^ I recommend others to use this new layout. It explains the attributes in better detailed.

PS
    I can't belive I forgot this, but do not also forget to add in the gender of your pokemon right near your name. (See my Cyndaquil's stats bar for an example) It is not nice to be in gender-confusion, that is all I have to say. XD

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Me too, I love training!" Said Chimy, he then ran up to the rest of the group

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Cyndaquil was happy that he had others in his side, "I'm happy to see others out there who also want to save the world from the Dark Forces... I would't want to go against them alone," he chuckled briefly.

Battle Members:
    + ???? (Cyndaquil)
    + Feng (Totadile)
    + Chimy (Chimchar)

------------------------
    ???? (Cyndaquil) (Male)
    -----------------------

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Um, I'm really sorry about this, but NessStar3000, your thread doesn't fit the thread acceptance standards plot-wise, and so even though it was moved from a different forum that didn't have threads pass through moderation, I'll have to close this thread because it wouldn't have been accepted had you posted it here in the first place.

Not only that, but one-liners aren't allowed, Sharpay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back