• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RPG: Dark Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: For you guys, you only control the actions of your character. The enemies will only attack after everyone had use their turn, enemy actions are controlled by me only. James must also have a chance to act.)

Zubat is damaged by 1 point, but Jake's life is set back to normal.

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
    + Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 3/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
    + Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
    + James - LV 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
    + Jake - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
    + Kip - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Jewel Sat Up In A Tree Watching The Four Pokemon Fight. "Im Getting Bored." Said The Eevee,Standing Up. "Im Going To Go Play With An Oran Berry Or Somthing!" Said Jewel,Accidentily Out Loud. "Uh-Oh,I Better Run!" Said Jewel Falling From The Tree,Right In A Path Behind Where The Four Pokemon Where Battling. As Jewel Ran,She Ran So Fast That She Hit Her Head On A Rock In The Path,Knocking Her Out.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    WAKE Up

max saw the fainted eevee, he dragged her all the way to a desserted cave where he had found some weaon WAKE Up HE SHOUTED

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Okay guys, new rule to follow during battle: after at least a day had past, the people who are in battle who do not use their turn by then, their turn is then skipped. This way, we can keep this RPG active as best as possible, and it is best to have this RPG active during fights.)

James was too lost in thought to react in battle and does nothing.

Lighter attacks Zubat #1, Zubat faces 1 damage (HP 1/3)

Zubat # 1 is too much in a shock to do anything.

Zubat # 2 opens his mouth widely... just to yawn.

Zubat # 3 bites Kip, causing Kip to suffer 2 damage (HP 8/10)

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 1/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 3/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
    + Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

Embrace

>Chikorita<
    Years
    Can I join?

Eevee: Diamond
    LV: 1
    HP: 10/10
    PP: 2/2
    EXP: 0/10
    Seeds (Money): 30

RP Sample:

'Diamond looked up at his parents, Glowing with pride he knew he could win. But then in a flash, the Chimchar jumped up and swiped at his eye. But Diamond was ready for it. He reared up and sent Chimchar flying with a well placed tackle. Then using agility he KO Chimchar with a tackle to the head.

He looked around.... people were clapping? For him? '

dragon_eye_2006

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    (can i join please?)

Charmander: Charkail (Male)
    Lv: 1
    Seeds (Money): 5
    Nature: Brave <--is it ok if i add this aswell?

RP Example:
    His fiery attitude is a result of his parents' deaths 5 years ago. He was once a happy young Charmander, but has since grown quiet, angry, and hidden about his past. His parents died as a result of the rise of theft rates and random attacks spreading. Although at the time he was too young to understand, he now knows how tehy died and has claimed to avenge his parents by destroying the leaders of the dark forces. Overhearing the heroes on their journey he has decided to help them but as soon as the task is complete, leave, as to not grow attached to the group. Can the kind-hearted attitude of the Chosen-Ones heal this Charmander's anger covered heart?

is that ok?

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Your sign up is good, natures can be help for getting the main personality of the character, but it will be the sequel of this RPG where they will actually affect your stats, but let's not talk about now since we're not even done with this story yet.

Also a quick reminder for all, as soon as I use up my turn, everyone in the battle will be able to use their turn once again.)

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Don't worry Cyndi

hey what's with you guys???

this zubats!! grrrrrr...... don't worry cyndi i'll get this done

and how dare you attack me you stupid zubat ???

ugh* this zubat's bite was very effective

you attacked me huh?? you attacked me huh?? you... ok this is too much.

(Kip jumps up in the air to give a tackle attack to the fierce zubat)

here comes a roll out tackle!!! hiyaaa!!!!!!!!!

Mudkip attacks Zubat # 3 with Tackle (Zubat HP 2/4)

Bring it on!!

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 2/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    "These guys are strong!" Jake said.

Jake used Tackle!
    Zubat # 2 took 1 damage!

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 1/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 2/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:

(OCC: I know you told me to wait until James made a move, but who knows when that'll be?)

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Again to say a new rule to follow during battle: after at least a day had past, the people who are in battle who do not use their turn by then, their turn is then skipped. This way, we can keep this RPG active, and it is best to have the RPG active during battles and such.)

dragon_eye_2006

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Watching at a distance, Charkail desperately wanted to join the group in fighting, but as to not reveal himself. He waited, waiting for an opportunity in the fiasco to attack.

(can i join in on the battle or can only the four listed people fight?)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    The Eevee Woke Up Looking Around Quickly Repeating "Where Am I!?!?". Getting Up,The Eevee Calmed Down,Sighing. "Sorry About That..." Said Jewel Scratching Her Ear. Jewel Looked Around Curiously. "So,Where Are We?" Said The Eevee Looking Around Still.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yo guys, paragraph minimum. And no one-liners please.

Warning 1.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Bleh, I dislike it when I'm not here to fix the problems myself, why does this always happen to me so frequently? Lame... x_x

Anyway, make sure you follow the four-line rule and that your post explains enough detail and quality of your characters actions and such.

As for battles, you can only join in before the battle, where the Battle Members list is shown. It would be helpful if you were to read my previous OOC post regarding how joining battles and the related work in this RPG. It's either that or this RPG will be closed down for good, sorry guys, but I didn't make the rules around here.)

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    H'okay, if you're still doing this, I'm in.

Female Bulbasaur [Razor]
    LV: 1
    Total EXP: 0
    Seeds (Money): 5

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Awesome, always glad to see others join in. You can join in the scene however you want, if you though want to battle you will have to wait for the next one.)

Everyone except Lighter and Kip for some reason has gotten lost in though.

Lighter gives a final blow and tackles Zubat # 1 with much force, causing it to take 1 damage and faint. (HP 0/3)

Zubat # 2 finally does something in battle and bites Jake, causing him 1 damage. (HP 9/10)

Zubat # 3 launches out an unexpected move and sucks the life out of James, causing James to lose 2 HP (HP 8/10) and returning Zubat # 3 health by 2 (HP 4/4)

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 4/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
    + James - LV 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2
    + Jake - LV. 1 - HP 9/10 - PP 2/2

Last edited:

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    -OOC-
    I'm still here, pretty much waiting for the battle to end.

-IC-

Pawjaw jumped back when Jewel sprung awake all of a sudden. In a bid to escape boredom, the Eevee had inadvertently hit her head against a rock, knocking her out cold for a good several minutes. That kind of clumsiness had granted the Totodile a good laugh.

"Hello, Jewel. Wakey, wakey," he waved a paw in front of her features as she began to readjust to the environment. He stifled a giggle; she still looked rather sleepy. "Don't worry, you're in good hands. Oh and to answer your question, we're still in some dark, icky cave trying to get rid of all the Zubat that randomly attacked us. I have no idea how much longer the battle will wage on for, but it looks like we're making progress." He pointed at an unconscious Zubat lying on the dirt. "See? Lighter just took out one of them. Now only two more to go."

He sat down besides the Eevee and directed his attention to the battlefield once more. The fight was moving rather slow. It seemed more like a chess game to him than it did a pokémon battle. He yawned.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    The Weakened Eevee Tryed To Get Up. "Ow..." Said Jewel Rubbing Her Head With Her Paw. "So,How Did We Get Here Anyways?" Asked Jewel Tilting Her Head. She Drew Her Attention Towards The Battle And Sat Down. "Stupid Rocks..." Jewel Mumbled. "If I Hadn't Fell Out Of That Stupid Tree." Said Jewel. "You Try Hitting Your Head On Rocks About A Million Times." Said Jewel Laughing. "So,Whats Your Name?" Asked Jewel Looking At The Totodile.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    The Totodile's attention was temporarily averted from the battle by the sound of Jewel's voice. He listened to her casually up until the point she asked him for his name. His eyes widened in surprise to the question.

"Just how hard did you hit your head? It's me, Jewel! Pawjaw! Don't you remember? You, me, Kip, Lighter … we go way back."

Perhaps, she wasn't in the best of conditions, or her memory was playing tricks on her. Of course, there was also the possibility that she was playing a trick on him, acting like she had no idea who he was, she proved to be bored enough to do such a thing after all. However, Pawjaw thought of that to be highly unlikely, considering the situation they were in provided little advantages for pranks. He stared at her.

"Hm … at least you remember falling out of the tree. I believe Max dragged you over here after that for safety. You don't remember that either, huh? Are you sure you're all awake and not sleep talking or something?"

There was only one way to be sure, Pawjaw decided. Without warning, he squirted a small dose of water at her face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back