• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RPG: Dark Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: If somebody would like to take Lighter's place for awhile, I would appreciate. I just have many things going on in my life right now that I rarely have any time to post here.)

Embrace

>Chikorita<
    Years
  • Diamond knew this battle would be a difficult one.The well placed Hydro Pump had knocked Ryhorn off guard and he knew this was his chance. He looked at the Cyndaquill and they both charged up ember's. Rhyorn was knocked into a tree with an amazing force. It was over, or was it?

Suddenly the tree flew up into the air revealing the still standing Ryhorn, it wasn't ready to give up.

+ Lighter
    + Max
    + Jewel
    + Diamond

-----------------------------
    Diamond - Flareon (Male)
    LV. 1
    HP 10/10
    PP 2/2
    EXP: 0/10
    Total EXP: 0
    Seeds: 15

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Diamond knew this battle would be a difficult one.The well placed Hydro Pump had knocked Ryhorn off guard and he knew this was his chance. He looked at the Cyndaquill and they both charged up ember's. Rhyorn was knocked into a tree with an amazing force. It was over, or was it?

Suddenly the tree flew up into the air revealing the still standing Ryhorn, it wasn't ready to give up.

+ Lighter
    + Max
    + Jewel
    + Diamond

-----------------------------
    Diamond - Flareon (Male)
    LV. 1
    HP 10/10
    PP 2/2
    EXP: 0/10
    Total EXP: 0
    Seeds: 15

I'm ready to take your place for a while Ness.

Pur3vil wolf link fan you both are not doing it correctly.. first Ness takes the turn then the remaining unit and then does the rhyhorn do not control the actions of the villains on your own.

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Spyte ran over to where he had seen the pokemon only to find a lifeless mound of dirt. Sighing to himself, he noticed some lights coming from the right. "Oh boy. And the chase goes on and on..." and so he ran towards the lights, hoping that this would be the end of the chain of events leading to only more following. To his relief, he saw multiple pokemon having a battle. As he watched the battle progress, he watched as the pokemon exhibited moves that were graceful yet powerful. Spyte approached the fighting area and started to call out to the pokemon, only to find that yelling at them was a lost cause for they couldn' here him over all the other commotion. He decided to sit and watch the battle and confront those who were involved after it was over.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: i have taken Ness's place for a while.. so let's get the battle started shall we??)

This should be a good training for us won it be team ?? , let's hope for the best!!

Lighter attacks with a tackle to the sturdy rhyhorn.The rhyhorn takes +1 Damage (14/15)

Enemies
    +Rhyhorn lvl 5 (HP14/:15) PP:9 Seeds:20

Battle Members:
    + Lighter lvl 1 (HP 10/10) PP:2
    + Max lvl 1 (HP:10/10) PP:2
    + Jewel lvl 1 (HP:10/10) PP:2
    Diamond lvl 1 (HP:10/10) PP:2

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    ( " I Wonder If Theres A Stone That Could Make Id So I Can Go Back To Eevee,And Then Jolteon! " ) Thought Jewel,Scratching Her Head With Her Foot Like A Cat,Waiting For Her Turn. Jewel Watched Lighter Attack. " Good One Lighter! " She Yelled At The Wind Blew In Her Face,Annoying Her. ( " I Hope That Rhyhorn Doesn't Attack Me... " ) Thought Jewel Glaring At The Rhyhorn,That Glared Back At Her With An Agressive Face.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Even after Ness told you to follow the four line rule, some of you still did not improve the quality of your posts.

Thanks to all you who did not do as Ness asked, this thread is now closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back