• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
When a cry plays, sometimes it lags or gets cut short. I used v6.5.5

When said cry, I meant a voice like Ruffroff if you know what I mean.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
- Cries is not all implemented now. But wait for new beta. With more new wonderfull pokemons to get. Especialy More Alola formes appeared in Johto <mostly> And Hoenn. Two new locations for get them avaible One connected with Cherrygrove Town <By Sea> One connected by Ice Path.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
~~~~~~~~~~NEW PLANS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Rocky Island where is Victiny will be coated with grass where attacked you some species of Pokemons <Mostly from Unova>
- Woobats and Swoobats in caves
- Finneon and Lumienon comming to waters
- Unova counterpart of Geodude <Roggenrola> In caves. Roggenrola and their evolutions become Rock/Crystal types.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW BETA AHEAD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BETA STATE - 6.6
What's New?
- Several new Pokemons and Alolan formes.
74a73e7613f9c.bmp

To Get Alolan Raichu we need Pixie Stone
Alolan Exeggutor <I know that i mispleed XD> Is other specie and i block ability to reproduce them. It lives in one small island near cherrygrove island <Swim left by sea> On Island where Solgaleo await.
For Alolan Marowak <I do not explain it from previous Beta> Use Firestone on Cubone.
- Two new areas. One is SUNSHINE ISLAND known from Hight palm EXEGGUTORS. (Availbe by surf left from Cherrygrove Town.) Next one is ICELING FOREST. Avaible by new exit at Ice path. Where is most ice type formes from Alola, Avalugg and Thonsu forme Noctowl <Hoothoot from Noctowl is also in game>
- NECROZMA. Third Alola legendary appeared. Retyped to Psychic/Crystal awaiting somewhere in Johto in new special pillar.
- Fixing bugs with graphics.
- Adding four new Frames. Check them yourself.
- Check Beach near Slateport. I add some grass on the sand. In there awaits for you new pokemons from list.

DOWNLOAD - HERE

CURRENTLY LAST POKEDEX NUMBER
40646b356da13.png

From 588 avaible by my little method. So still is possiblity for 28 new mons in game. XD

Last edited:

Trainer 766

BETA STATE - 6.6
What's New?
- Several new Pokemons and Alolan formes.
74a73e7613f9c.bmp

To Get Alolan Raichu we need Pixie Stone
Alolan Exeggutor <I know that i mispleed XD> Is other specie and i block ability to reproduce them. It lives in one small island near cherrygrove island <Swim left by sea> On Island where Solgaleo await.
For Alolan Marowak <I do not explain it from previous Beta> Use Firestone on Cubone.
- Two new areas. One is SUNSHINE ISLAND known from Hight palm EXEGGUTORS. (Availbe by surf left from Cherrygrove Town.) Next one is ICELING FOREST. Avaible by new exit at Ice path. Where is most ice type formes from Alola, Avalugg and Thonsu forme Noctowl <Hoothoot from Noctowl is also in game>
- NECROZMA. Third Alola legendary appeared. Retyped to Psychic/Crystal awaiting somewhere in Johto in new special pillar.
- Fixing bugs with graphics.
- Adding four new Frames. Check them yourself.
- Check Beach near Slateport. I add some grass on the sand. In there awaits for you new pokemons from list.

DOWNLOAD - HERE

CURRENTLY LAST POKEDEX NUMBER
40646b356da13.png

From 588 avaible by my little method. So still is possiblity for 28 new mons in game. XD

Do you need 28 more Pokemon ideas?Or do you already filled them in?

Years
You should probably rewrite the first page (the one with the information about the hack), or have someone do it four you!!!

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
Years
"- Staryu and Starmie become Water/Crystal types
- Porygon and Porygon2 become Normal/Crystal
- Diancie become Crystal/Fairy
- Spoink and Gurmpig become Psychic/Crystal
- Regice become Ice/Crystal
- Mega Glaile become Ice/Crystal
- Mega Sableye become Dark/Crystal
- All Regis have CRYSTAL as secound type.
- Bergmite and Avalugg become Ice/Crystal"
So you literally made a new type for just 13 Pokemon and two Mega Evolutions? Why?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
"- Staryu and Starmie become Water/Crystal types
- Porygon and Porygon2 become Normal/Crystal
- Diancie become Crystal/Fairy
- Spoink and Gurmpig become Psychic/Crystal
- Regice become Ice/Crystal
- Mega Glaile become Ice/Crystal
- Mega Sableye become Dark/Crystal
- All Regis have CRYSTAL as secound type.
- Bergmite and Avalugg become Ice/Crystal"
So you literally made a new type for just 13 Pokemon and two Mega Evolutions? Why?

For first. Not for 13. It was been more of them.
For secound. I make it as showcase beafore POKEMON DIRTY SUN which have three new types. Crystal, Mist and Light.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Those are 13 Pokemon, in order words, you overcomplicated the type chart for a type that's barely relevant in the grand scope of things.

Well... I understand that you do not like it... But you can't force me to earse Crystal type only based for that you DO NOT LIKE THIS.... One like some features some not. I understand that. Crystal type stays in the game. Also with new update i add new Pokemon <Exacly Fakemon from Thonsu Region> Two of them with all 8 formes belongs to them. I mean AHERN and EVASBE. Both Crystal/Ghost types. Ahern evolves into Evasbe by Happinese. Also... Crystal Colours of Ahern and Evasbe shows their way of movesets. For example Green Crystal is for Grass type. Or Pink Crystal is for Fairy Type moveset.

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
Years
I'm not asking of yo to remove it, I'm just curious why you created a new type for such a small amount of Pokemon/Fakemon when the current type chart is pretty balanced and covers most themes you want to go for, especially since the Rock type is pretty much just minerals in general.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 2, 2018
This game keeps resetting on me randomly... I'm playing on a mac, via openemu. Any reason why it would be doing this?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 2, 2018
Alright new issue, I can advance in the game, but my character is stuck in sootopolis at the origin cave part. I caught groudon earlier on in the game and now the sunlight won't go away. Help?

https://postimg.org/image/adjlh9yjj/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back