• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 27, 2018
This hack is great, But can i get the locations for the starters? Especially charmander, i really want a mega charizard. Thanks

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
This hack is great, But can i get the locations for the starters? Especially charmander, i really want a mega charizard. Thanks

One entreace is on Small Wood near Jaged Pass <Easy Accesible beafore enter to Fiery Path>
Secound is in Johto nerar National Park...

But I've seen that most of you blame me for things and sometime called worthles hacker.

One main Question.

Should i Earse that hack?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
First of all gr8 hack......
My doubt is that.....
How to go to johto region???
Plz reply ASAP.

Trainer_Doge

The Wow Trainur
Years
Can't Pancham really learn rock smash? but he can learn bullet seed... and what level will he evolve?
there are also lv 100 pawniards in the grass of slateport beach (forgot the route)

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Anyone cares about my hack?

NEW POKEMONS IN NEXT BETA

Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dexss.png
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dex.png
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dexs.png

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
- Beafore new Beta I added to game...

- Toxapex and It's previous forme.
- Devpider and it's evolution.
- Ghansu Style Oricorio <In Johto to found... Maybe i using red one for Hoenn>
- Wimpod and Golisopod to find....
- MAGERNA OBTAINABLE VIA TRADE... All you need to get Magerna is sailing to the new island near island where Solgaleo is... And in grass found and catch Exeguttor. Come back to her and she for the give you Magerna. (I USING ORYGINAL COLOURS SPRITES... So normal is red and Shiny is Black)

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
NEW BETA RELEASED!!! BETA 6.8

~~~~~~CHANGES AND BUGFIXES~~~~~~
- Adding new Pokemons
-- Toxapex and it's previous forme.
-- Dewpider and it's evolution
-- Oriciori (Baile for Hoenn and Sensu for Johto)
-- Wimpod and Golisopod.
-- Magerna (Get via INGAME TRADE on Cherrygrove)
-- Keldeo with forme <Hide somewhere>
- Adding two new moves (Sacred Sword and Toxic Spikes)
- Open Route 27, 26 and Johto Victory Road.
- Return of WALLY on Route 26. He have his team from Omega Ruby.
- Battle with me as creator at the end of Johto Victory Road.
- Fixed bug with random game crushing.
- For make game harder earsing PICKUP ability and ability for use Berries in the battles.

Last edited:

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
I'm proud. My hack was been streemed by Alopola and JotaCE...

CONGRATULATION JOTACE... First streamer who's complete my hack in him Nuzzlocke challenge.

Beta 6.7 is close.

Well that simply isn't true. Lapras Nuzlocked this on the Nuzlocke forums

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
And... I'm so close to finish this romhack.... Yes... I'm so close to finish Pokemon Ruby Renev storyline. Everything which i need to do with it. Is make new Team Rocket base and finish Mt.Silver stuff . Maps and main boss... Pokemon Trainer Gold are completed... Only write scripts and stabilize that.

Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dex.png
}

This was been my first project which I complete. And I fell happy that after two years of developing my hacking techniques i going to great end and stop calling BETA my hack... Later it become Versions... Since after finishing GOLD at Mt.Silver and other stuff... I take bugfixes and little changes in johto and hoenn regions....

Thank you all who played or playing my hack. I make it for you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    First of all, I wanted to thank you, I usually play Emerald and never done Ruby before, and your hack got me into this game for the first time :) Sure sometimes there are some bugs of textures and it can be really odd, but I see more than this, to me, there is the passion behing the hack and you sure have it, I know people may criticize your work but don't let them discourage you, what you've done is amazing really, believe in yourself you can do it to the very end and this will be the moment where you'll be proud of you, and you have to because you deserve it very well for all your hard work :)

Truth is, not many people can say they've done things you've done, rom hacking is for yourself too, not only for others, and that's why the fact it pleases you in itself is a great thing, furthermore, I'm sure it please lots of people too, so believe in yourself, you can finish it ;)

Now, for the playing part, I'm not used at all with the new mons but great work for implementing them, and the Johto part is a really good addition to Ruby (RSE in fact), I'd love to play it from start to finish :)

Back